Two scoops? Make it three! I'm not drivin'!

Two scoops? Make it three! I'm not drivin'!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLWC-kvrgXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coming right up ;)

FOUR SCOOPS C'MON

They were just trying to finish the milk before going on vacation

I did as a kid, my parents never bought us soda

I went out on a date with a black girl once and the first thing she said was "why do white people drink milk when they eat spaghetti?"

inb4 Colbert

Glompf?

RIP

It ain't much bettah in here, kid! HAHAHAHA!

I'm the craziest cat you've ever seen, 'cause I'm the kiiiing of the cooo-oo-oo-o---ool JEEERKS!

>Not drinking milk with every single meal no matter what it is
A-anons, wait... You don't...?

Why DID Marv turn into a skeleton?? Truly a question for the ages.

Home Alone posting is pure comfy.

Why is he eating ice cream out of a bedpan?

Why didn't they just rob another house?

Kevin vs. Snake
Kevin gets 3 hours prep time, but snake gets codec support from Tim Curry
who would win

fellow midwesterner spotted

DRUNPF?

It was a different time

I thought drinking milk with food was only northern european or german thing. I always thought it as nasty and somewhat childish.

Two scoops?

Down the hall to the left

The first two Home Alone movies are truly some of the most comfy and fun Christmas movies of all time.
And it's sound mix is really sweet for my home theater, especially that the films are in 6.1 surround sound.

Also, I just realized from watching the first movie with the audio commentary that the Buzz's girlfriend (Woof!) is actually a guy wearing a wig and dressing up as a girl, so that they wouldn't ruin an actual girl's life forever and so that the joke will still work.

Seems interesting.
Not sure who will win, though?

TWO SCOOPS GRONALD?

What th--

I never watched the fifth film yet.
The fourth one was complete garbage, though.
The third movie is okay but not as good as the first two.

I never felt so safe, and so joyous as when the old man smashes Marv's head with a shovel, then talks to Kevin about his son and wife at the beautiful Cathedral, eventually leading to they're reunion. (^:

You little jerk!

If anyone paid attention to the fucking movie, Fuller was drinking all the Pepsi by himself.
He was downing all the Pepsi and they told him to go easy on it but he just smiled like the little jerk he was and kept slamming the entire family's Pepsi.
So everyone else was stuck drinking milk and Kevin's brother was eating Kevin's entire cheese pizza by himself.
As you can tell, Kevin's family are grade A selfish pricks.

What are the odds of Trump cameo in the same movie as Two scoops line?

They need to retcon the other movies and make a real Home Alon3 with Culkin.

Based Fuller

I guess die hard is a Christmas movie

They're drinking the milk because they're leaving town and it will go bad unless they finish it.

They got money, they can suck the air right out the milk with a vacuum and milk will be good til they come back.

If i ate all that ice cream I'd take a fucking huge shit

not me I'd be constipated for the rest of the day

Hey, Pepsi, go easy on the Fuller!

>Uncle Frank is in the bathroom taking a shower. He says if I walk in there and saw him naked, I'd grow up never feeling like a real man. Whatever that means.

What did Uncle Frank mean by this?

Eh, it was a different time

He would turn gay after seeing his schlong.
There was a similar deleted scene in the first movie where Uncle Frank takes of his pants in front of Kevin, it's on the DVD.

what was your answer?

Frank was hung like King Kong's donkey dong.

They had one can for the whole family?

Why are they using plastic cups? It's not a party. You have guests, use the good stuff.

Also, why are they always red in American movies? Don't they sell any other colo(u)r?

youtube.com/watch?v=TLWC-kvrgXs
This is the real Home Alone 3!

They're getting ready to leave for vacation and don't want to go through the hassle of cleaning any good silverware before they leave. You can get different color cups but red are objectively better looking so deal with it autismo.

DRUMPF CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

not even american but I'll take a guess that they use plastic cups because there are children around (no need to clean them, they don't need adult "taller" glasses, they can't break them when they will inevitably drop them)

red is a strong colour so the kids like it, in addition to having the ability to hide the colour of the liquid you are drinking (when adults use red cups)

^ this

was for this sorry , didn't mean to quote you for that