This wasn't that bad

This wasn't that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SGengnqNIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you are talking about the first Hobbit specifically, you're right it was fine. If you're talking about the trilogy you can fuck off.

>This film adaptation of a fantasy children's novel has a wacky scene with a guy being eaten by a troll

it absolutely was that bad

it was watchable but forgettable

The song was cool but the rest was forgetable.

to many whimsical dwarfs.

well, no. But it wasn't good at all.

This is objectively false.

All three movies were complete dog shit and I would be better served by staring at a video stream of a piece of dog shit for 10 hours instead of watching these movies.

it was tedious to sit through, not at all memorable, just felt empty somehow

>to many whimsical dwarfs.
this, and retarded shit for attention deficit children like and all the other ridiculous CGI video game stunts.

the 3rd movie is so retarded that it became the best of the 3

This. honestly I wish it was more wacky and fun. less of the added orcs

This is pure cinema I don't see what all the fuss is about.

First one was great, second one was alright, third was pretty bad. All of them were better than the big budget fantasy movies that come out nowadays, and generally better than most of the hollywood garbage. They seem bad when compared to lotr, but most things would.

This is an extended scene. The whole trilogy wouldve been so much better if this faggot was cut out.

>to many whimsical dwarfs.
That's just how the book was. Probably even more in the book. They had blue beards and went around singing weird poems and talking to birds.

>This happened.

My brain edited a better movie.

Take out the brown wizard, green screen and the anime esque Orc villain then sure.

Smaug should've had more screentime.

I liked when they got to the elves and were making fun of how stupid elves are. Smaug was great. Overall pretty watchable but they could have easily condensed everything into 1 film and it'd be better overall.

There's a fan edit that combines all 3 into one 4:21 movie. It's not perfect but it's an improvement.

yo I got all three movies downloaded, does anyone have any webm requests

youtube.com/watch?v=6SGengnqNIM

is this le kino?

I've seen it. Still and hour and twenty-two minutes too long.

:>you can't fight your way to raven hill all by yourself
>balin and the gang shows up
>they all set off together
>thorin isn't in that chase scene implying he was off alone
>they meet up at the end
so, he did indeed fight his way there by himself then?

>The Hobbit was worse than LotR

I think the cart was a distraction. But yes, the scene is absurd. Just another example of them having no idea what they were doing. The dialogue sounds improvised, which it sort of was if I remember correctly.

Aren't you special. I got them as well and I take to requests.