DC/CN Crossover

Alright, Sup Forums. We've had the DCU crossover with Hanna-Barbera and soon they will meet the Looney Tunes. Just for fun, let's say DC decides to continue the trend and create crossovers with CN originals. Let's put together our own hypothetical crossovers we'd like to see.

Challenge:
Pick a hero, villain or team from the DCU and a CN show or character you'd like to see them interact with.

Hard Mode:
No heroes that have been used in either the HB or LT crossovers (Adam Strange, Booster Gold, Suicide Squad, Green Lantern, Batman, Jonah Hex, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Legion of Superheroes, Lobo)

Fun Mode:
Give it a solicit, creative team, artwork if you're so inclined

Dexter's Lab crossover: Dexter matches wits with Lex Luthor.
Bonus points if it ends with Dexter using a mecha while Lex uses his war suit or a Lex-O-Skell or something and Dee Dee is the one to defeat Lex by pushing a button.

My own personal choices:

>Lex Luthor/Ed, Edd, n Eddy
>Writer: Mark Russell, Art by Michael Avon Oeming
>Another day at LexCorp isn't just another day when Lex Luthor gets an opportunity to show three youths with a keen sense of entrepreneurship how the business world really operates.

>Constantine/Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Writing and Art by JH Williams
>John Constantine has been to some strange places, but nowhere as strange as the Middle of Nowhere. But a little courage might help John survive a night filled with monsters, zombies and alien chickens.

That actually sounds funny. It'd be great if they could get Genndy to write it.

bump

then it gets real dark when Lena Luther kills them all.

The Question/Hong Kong Phooey

Written by Priest

Art by Dennys Cowan

Guy Gardner/Johnny Bravo

Blue Beetle/Dexter's Lab

Demon Knights/Samurai Jack

Omega Men/Ben 10

Legion of Superheroes/Samurai Jack.

When Aku said he got rid of all portals to the past, he means it. So he goes after the Legion to destroy their time travel technology... can they survive? And where is Jack in all this?

>Guy Gardner/Johnny Bravo
Holy shit I want this. Would Johnny get a ring? Which corps would take him?

Love, obviously. Complete with skimpy feminine outfit.

I'd have pegged him for Blue. Homeboy never gives up.

Ben 10/Dial H for Hero.

It could get wacky.

Blue was my first choice for him
Green second
Sapphire last

Superfamily/PPG
Ronin/Samurai Jack
Blue Beetle/Generator Rex
JLA/Secret Saturdays
T H I S

Shazam/Ben10
Samurai Jack/Kamandi
Super Sons/Powerpuff Girls
Deadman/Courage the Cowardly Dog
Constantine/Billy and Mandy
Johnny Bravo/Wonder Woman
Batman/Ed Edd n Eddy
Dexter's lab/Booster Gold

That's a good combo, friendo.

This actually sounds really fucking great.

The Spielberg animated series'.

Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain and Freakazoid.

What would go best with Steven Universe?

I need specifically a hey that would put Steven in his place and hey him to grow the fuck up.

Joker/Freakazoid
Harley Quinn/Animaniacs
Animal Man/Tiny Toons
Doom Patrol/Pinky and the Brain.

never have i known i needed this until you spoke these words user

A series of comic books detailing the heroes of the DC universe and Cartoon Network multiverse meeting together and joining forces to stop their respective villains.

>Batman invents the Bat Tower which monitors all criminal activity 24/7 and severely diminishes criminal activity by a considerably margin by sending armies of Batman androids equipped with villain weaknesses. Lex Luthor fucks around with alternate realities and he accidentally breaks into the Cartoon Network multiverse which he decides to invade to recruit new super villains.

>He ends up recruiting Aku, Vilgax, Father, The Lich, Mojo Jojo, Mandark, Katz and The Gourd (Johnny 2x4's villainous persona as seen in the ending of EEnE's Big Picture Show) to fuck things up in the DC universe as the Bat Tower cannot sufficiently counteract them due to insufficient data on their weaknesses. Meanwhile, The Legion of Doom invades the CN universes in the villain's places with Joker in the Ben 10 universe, Black Manta in Ed, Edd n Eddy's world etc.

>The Justice League struggles to fight these new villains, the biggest threats being Aku and Vilgax as the world slowly devolves into chaos. The Bat Tower is destroyed and most of the Justice League is defeated. Batman decides to fight back with Luthor's discovery of this new Multiverse by recruiting heroes from there. Consisting of Ben 10, Samurai Jack, The PPG, Sector V, Finn and Jake, Dexter, Courage and The Ed Boys.

>The Justice League and the CN-Force (the CN team) basically switch places. The CN Force fight their villains in the DC Universe while the Justice League fight the Legion of Doom members invading their worlds until the final, epic clash of both worlds in the finale. More characters like Johnny Bravo and Megas XLR appear as the clusterfuck finale progresses.

>The CN Characters are in the DC Comics art style while in the DC Universe while the Justice League look like their JL/JLU counterparts

I call it. DC/CN Hyper Crisis.

Steven Universe/Amethyst, Princess of Gem World (DC Nation)

I want the second one who's dick do I gotta suck to get it

Are we talking ALL of the Warner Brothers properties or just the stuff that had a show on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim? Because Fusionfall and the DCU should have met up. Toss in some new and old properties too, just to make sure we can reach maximum crossover.

When I get a job at DC, I'll give you a call.

Just to clarify. The full teams are composed of the following.

>Justice League
Batman
Wonder Woman
Superman
Cyborg
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Hawkgirl
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

>CN-Force
Ben 10
Samurai Jack
The PPG
Sector V
Finn and Jake
Dexter
Courage
The Eds
Johnny Bravo (finale only)
Gwen, Kevin and Rook (finale only)
Megas XLR (finale only)
Scotsman (finale only)
The rest of The Cul-De-Sac including the Kankers who turned down joining Luthor (finale only)

>Legion of Doom and the worlds they take over
Lex Luthor (Codename: Kids Next Door)
Joker (Ben 10)
Gorilla Grodd (Samurai Jack)
Sinestro Corps (Adventure Time)
Cheetah (Dexter's Laboratory)
Black Manta (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
Gentleman Ghost (Courage The Cowardly Dog)

>Black Manta (Ed, Edd n Eddy)
Why would an Aquaman villain want a location with very little water?

Amethyst Princess of Gemworld

Where else is he going to get a chance to kill Poseidon, King of the Sea?

I'll accept it if it culminates in a battle with the Ed-ipus in the sewers.

Best post ITT.

Teen Titans crosses over with the Kids Next Door. The crux of the story is the Titans trying to convince the KND that they're actually trustworthy.

Grim Adventures crossing over with Sandman. I mostly just want Morpheus interacting with Grim, and treating him like he's a really weird incarnation of his sister.

Adventure Time crossover with Super Sons, Damien challenges Finn to a sword fight, and then tries to out-adventure him with Jon in tow.

>Oeming
No.

email didio

Fund it, now

>Not Dial M for Monkey with H for Hero.

I need this shit right fucking now.

Ah shucks y'all, I appreciate it. Wish I could make it a reality for you.

Green Lantern/Megas XLR

Rip Hunter/Time Squad

The Question/Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi