Realize that hercules is the most aesthetic of disney kino while not being too long

>realize that hercules is the most aesthetic of disney kino while not being too long
>sorry sleeping beauty
>everyone hates it and its lauded as the worst one

everyones a pleb but me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5VsqVOu5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kino

You deserve being bullied by the world, patethic fuck.

It makes a good superman movie

>sleeping beauty is actually shorter then hercules

Some of the more recent movies are worse, but it doesn't do Hellenistic mythology any justice.

I hated how the gods were nothing more than fodder

shut the fuck up you nostalgia critic chick abortion watcher

shes wrong just plain wrong ok?

every thing they do is just wrong -- they have never been right ever

>everyones a pleb but me
Don't get too high on yourself m8. Movie's good but only truly GOAT thing on it is Hades and the thicc muses.

>more asthetic than sleeping beauty

Anyone who uses the word "kino" is a fucking idiot obsessed with buzzwords and has no idea as to what the hell is coming out of their mouth.

I'm sorry, OP, but even if you're praising one of my favorite movies; I can't take you seriously.

>he fell for my ruse to talk about SB

>more
>asthetic
>than
>sleeping
>beauty

>everyone hates it and its lauded as the worst one
Fucking what?

Oh OP, you sly dog, you!

If only this movie were good despite it's artistic merit.

Given his posting style he's probably talking about Sup Forums or God forbid some normie site.

what are some other aesthetic moments?

>implying that merging the most simplistic story ever told into drop dead beauty asthetics and music isn't enough to make it worth to watch

Images are for your eyes user

>Given his posting style

what is this autism?

my posting style?

>Sup Forums forensics

I certainly would not call it the worst, but compared to most other Disney Renaissance films Hercules under-performed at the box office.

Even Pocahontas (which may arguably be the worst Disney Renaissance film) made more money.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT

This motherfucking piano

I mean, I can't argue with you because I love Fantasia, now that I'm grown. I just tried really hard to like this when I was a kid and couldn't retain interest.

A lot of the Disney movies from the 70's are like that. Robin Hood and the Jungle Book are basically musicals. There is only so much music a child can tolerate before they realize it's entirely a musical movie. Ferngully had this problem too.

But then again I was autistic enough to obsess over the Black Cauldron for a year or two and that movie is a mess.

W I Z A R D D U E L

This is easily the most beautifully animated Disney movie though. Which is why it breaks my heart they couldn't just stick to 2D. It didn't flop or anything.

>Full-length .webm never

>Aesthetic
if you like ugliness, yeah. this, emperor's new groove, they seemed really into breaking out of the good-looking disney art that had defined all of western (and eastern) good-animation for 50 years.. and we never broke back in. Tangled got close, but it was a holdover.

I would watch a whole movie done in the style of those paper cutouts. why couldnt that be the movie instead of 'barbie that's been left in the sun too long and melted a little'?

The movie was originally going to be just that. I think you know why that didn't happen.

>using kino unironically

>Disney
>Hercules
>beauty

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5VsqVOu5s

the only people who hate it are those who can't accept that it's not literally an adaption of Greek myth

>Batman v Superman on the right
>big dumb Captain America popcorn flick on the left

imgur.com/gallery/wEjHU

Why does Disney even try?

ONCE I CALLED YOU BROTHER

Why didn't Hades just use this stuff on Zeus?

What did I just read?

>realize that hercules is the most aesthetic of disney
Thats because the characters were designed by the guy who did the art and animation of pic related

Zues wasn't prophesied to defeat him. Hercules was.
He wasn't scared of him because he believed he could win.

In hindsight I've lost respect for it due to the way it portrays Hades and Zeus. It was a very low brow move to turn Hades into a stand-in for Satan and have him be the typical disney bad guy, and it was equally low-brow to have Zeus be a completely good natured, wise father figure.

It abandoned most of the complexity the characters had from mythology and turned them into to your typical Disney archetypes.

>Batman v Superman
>Anything but big dumb popcorn flick

If anything that's it's issue.

I think the character design of Hercules was better than standard Disney but pretty much everything else was worse.

Dr Facilier and Charlotte were the only thing I liked from that shitty movie

I'm seriously starting to worry about Hercules fans.

Sing's jellyfish scene. I really liked it, shame it ended so quickly

The scene is beautiful and completely let down by the song.
The chorus is wonderful but everything else is a random, rambling, rhythmless mess. It suffers a lot of the same pitfalls as that godawful Camelot villain song with the axe-chicken.

GIVE UP MEAT

RARELY SLEEP

TREAT PEOPLE AS PETS

it was the flop of the winnie the pooh movie from 2011 and the success of tangled which ended 2d animation

despite what co might say princess and the frog had little to do with it

well funny enough, Disney already did a more "faithful" Zeus anyway in Fantasia. That was Dick asshole Zeus.

IMO, the best Aesthetic is Pinocchio. Just Geppetto's shop alone has full of it. pic related

meh. Story felt rushed because of all the montage.

TRANSFORMATION CENTRAL

I don't like how they did depth.
I think Hunchback of Notre Dame is massively underrated visually. Amazing use of visuals to convey meaning, and the scenery was always beautiful. Its all opinion, though.

>story set in greek mythology, everyone have their greek names
>Hercules uses his roman name instead of the greek one, Heracles
I never understand this. Where is that trend start?

I disagree. The Princess and the Frog killed 2D animation not because it was too bad, but because it was too good.

Like, if a masterpiece of that caliber can't outsell a semi-decent 3D movie, why bother? Just end it on a high note.

Funnily enough, the only complaints I hear about this movie are from assblasted nitpickers like yourself.

for which movie?

Also, I agree about Hunchback. If you ever listen to the movie's commentary, they talk a lot about it and the effort to making the cathedral. If you ever get the Hunchback art book, they have amazing visuals in there to look into as well.

Because they were fighting motherfucking titans.

I don't criticize this movie. I like it.
It just always bothered me why everyone use Hercules. What wrong with Heracles?

Didn't they dub it as Herakles? In English it's Hercules, like how everyone else calls it Europa.

>nitpickers
ya sure complaining that Disney basically wrote a shitty fairy tale and plastered a bunch of Greek names and imagery over it to pretend it was something different despite it being the tale being more divorced from Ancient Greek myth and culture than just about anything is a nitpick

At least in most other bastardized stories they pump out they at least get the villain right, but no they made Hades, who is basically the nicest of the Greek Gods, the male ones at least, into a villain and decided to basically ignore Hera who is suppose to be the actual villain, also you know had to shoe horn in a love story

Honestly what I don't get is why they went with Hercules for a Disney movie, why not go with Orpheus

Kino = euphoric

Taking liberties has been Disneyy's modus operandi since day 1. Hades is a great villain, you just can't see it because you're a petty fuck.