ITT: episodes of a tv show that were so bad you actually got seriously pissed at the producers for the time you wasted...

ITT: episodes of a tv show that were so bad you actually got seriously pissed at the producers for the time you wasted while watching it

Was it bad, because it was irrelevant
or was it bad because you didn't enjoy the characters/plot?

Both

Both. Fucking awful all around.

it was pretty pointless, all it really did was have a scene that seemed to be pulled straight from X-Men first class, where we'd already seen in season 1 Eleven realizing her emotions help her use her powers. If her sister went beyond just "GET MAD MOVE TRAIN" and taught her how to tap into her full powers without relying on emotion it would have more relevant. I suppose it did teach Eleven that there are more important things then revenge but it did not deserve an entire episode of it.

a lot of shit from CW like the Arrowverse shows and Supernatural

im on ep 3, when does this kino air?

Were we supposed to be sympathetic with them? Because she's an ugly poo.

They also have Eleven mercilessly destroy some innocent guy in a shop and never talk about it.

I mean if we’re honestly talking eleven as a whole had a terrible arc. See’s her L.I once with another girl, gets mad. Runs away. Dues ex machina, runs away again. Meets this clown trope pictured above. Leaves without really learning anything other than “oh that Bad guy that died last season is still alive but won’t turn up till halfway through season 3”. Goes back home. Shows up at the climax of the season only to power up instantly and end it conveniently. Shows up at the awkward dance at the end, and kisses her L.I. Even though they haven’t said anything to eachother all season.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>inb4 >modern simpsons
this was the episode that made me stop. i haven't watched an episode since the day it aired

It honestly would have been fine if it was like a normal episode that flashed between characters. But the whole fucking thing was just this gang of shits and eleven,

Episode 7.

I could barely handle the pilot

The episode of breaking bad where the guy tries to catch a fly

so it had black people in it, big fucking deal. polniggers are so easily triggered

Sombra tries to get Eleven to join the Talon organization.

stop baiting

Nah it was pretty cringy

you got pissed and the producers wasted your time, but that's the point of the episode

People who can't handle some brown people in their whites-only super special fanfic show.

It was a fine episode and you people are autistic.

stop trying to pretend this whole thread isnt a bunch of polniggers circle jerking about how they dont like non-whites

They're more snowflake that college liberals, it's truly special

the only one going against the grain is you, retard. Go back to plebbit

>It honestly would have been fine if it was like a normal episode that flashed between characters.
It was designed to be a one-off.

If they had split it up over multiple episodes the Sup Forums autists would whine about that too.

I didn't get pissed but I was really bored, also why did she have an accent if she was raised in the same lab as Eleven?

I couldn't care less what her ethnicity is but couldn't they at least get an actress that's not unwilling to do an american accent?

It was clearly a 'we need to fill a diversity quota' episode. And yes it was awful.

It's a show filled with American accents, what's the issue?

Those shady motherfuckers who abduct kids probably have labs all over the globe. Maybe he was raised in a European lab before being moved to America.

She was raised in the same lab as Eleven. There's no explanation as to why she'd have a british accent other than they were lazy and it was a last minute inclusion.

nikki + paulo

The fucking fly episode in BrBa

To be fair that episode aired at the same timeslot as the series finale of Lost. They knew no one would be watching. It was hilarious.

see

>Emotional character development episode with Walt having an existential crisis, bonds with Jesse while almost confessing to killing Jane
clearly a pleb filter episode

Faggots, Fly is one of the best episodes ever. So is Ozymandias.

IM CURRENTLY DIEING FROM CANCER AND JUST NEED TO SMOKE POT DOES ANYONE ON Sup Forums CARE??

not really

no

Pic related.
Also when they killed the governor in walking dead

No, go away.

move to colorado or oregon

The most recent episode of SVU

Nothing happened at all and yeah, I'm annoyed at them for thinking that pile of wank deserved to reach the air

Don't act like you wouldnt eat her hairy booty if given the chance

It was a shit episode, no one complains about Lucas and you are a massive contrarian.

Nah, Fly is BrBa’s crowning achievement. Critics are generally fags but they’re right about that one.