Disturbing crushes in cartoons

I'll start

Was he actually a pedophile?

more like a pet eager to be with his owner

Is the topic of this thread about your crush on the cat, the girl, or the cat's crush on the girl?

not sure, but the cat was an underrated husbando

>not best

So a petophile?

It was one sided though. It's not like she ever gave Dipper the look that Padme gave Anakin in Episode I.

His owner was dead

>no Carlos
Man, I was this close to screencapping that exchange
How old was he in human years? Would that defense hold up for him in court?

The joke was that it was weird. I don't think they ever treated it like it was normal behavior.

In all likelihood, he was younger than her. He definitely wasn't over 18, otherwise he'd be a decrepit old geezer.

He was a cat. Have you never seen a cat show affection to only one person.

i remember the r34

I need some help recalling

But he's a cat

Kimberly?

Cats can get attached to people. They can have a favourite person they love more than anything. Cats arent as selfish as people like to make them out to be.

I should know. I remember my 18 year old cat waited for me in my room on the same day I had to make the call to have him put down. It was odd because he usually chills out in the hallway. He knew he was going to die from old age and kidney failure before any of us and he wanted to spend those last few moments before we went to the vets: alone with me.

His natural cat pride of running away to find somewhere to pass away was overriden that day, because he knew he couldnt bare not seeing and being petted by me one last time in private.

He was at peace that day. Its strange to see any animal accept that it was going to die and be so at peace with itself. He was calm and purring away until his very last moments. He died an old, happy cat, peacefully in sleep.

Sorry for the sad story, but true familial love does exist for cats. Every cat is different though. Their personalities are as varied as ours. Some are assholes, some are clingy. Most are somewhere inbetween.

why user? WHY? ;_;

Cats have barbed penises.

Her entire character was "girl Dipper has a crush on". Almost as flat as her chest.

Honestly, the more times I tell this story, the easier it is to cope with losing him, even if it does make me cry a little. He truly was family. He was about 6 weeks old when an old cat lady gave him to us for £20. To grow up with a pet and then have to make the call to end its life is the hardest thing to ever experience because its like losing both a brother and a son.

The worst thing is a cat up the road suddenly appeared one day that looks just like him. So everytime I see this cat on my way to work my shitty depressing job I'm reminded of him and I feel like crying there and then, or get tempted to try to pet it, but I then remind myself that I just have to keep on walking.
Everyday I keep on walking. Thats all I can do.

>ITT pure love

Eh, her entire character was "I want to get into Cody's pants", so it doesn't get as much disturbing as the season went on.

Sigh, here we go again...

And Cody's entire character was "I want to get into Gwen's pants"

It's mainly because of height

Cody's a fucking idiot, if it was me I'd take Sierra and I would've wrecked that pussy for a good 35 seconds.

Jesus Christ, I just recently lost a cat of 15 years to the same thing. Why'd you have to remind me.

He was my buddy as a kid, and I regret not being closer to him in his final year of life. I wasn't there for his euthanasia, but he apparently went quietly with no struggle or even so much as a protesting meow. That shouldn't break my heart, knowing he knew what was going on, and that it was time to go.

I can only pray that when I kick the bucket, I'll be as ready to die.

In fairness Dipper is drawn like he's 10.

I know its not Sup Forums but I've been watching old sailor moon recently and it gets fairly uncomfortable.

Sailor moon is 14, she falls for College Tuxedo Mask despite months of bickering because of hawk-people-esque multiple lives shit

And her friend falls in live with a bad guy whose thousands of years old. She's willing to die for an astronomy-obssessed bishi vampire who invades her room and x-rays her all the time

Not matter how many time pass, the pain for the lost a pet is ever fresh, maybe because the pets are the only being that could give you a real love and loyalty.

Something that still haunt me is that I hadn't been with my 15 years old cat when he died (like ten years ago), cause I'd started college that year and was busy with that things. He died in the street, and until today I don't know why or how he had get out, since he was motionless in a corner for days.

I thought they were aliens pretending to be cats.

Sailor Moon was written by a woman in the XX-times when this was acceptable.

You can refute this.

Chronological Age =/ Biological + Mental Age

Women can create self insert women characters for them to project onto

its the author wanting to be young again + wanting a responsible man

>have two cats that love me to death and back
>one's a loyal and proud fighting machine that has the girliest meow quite possibly ever and is incredibly vocal.
>the other's a fat oaf that's dumb but lovable and really slow, but you can't help but love him with his cool chill expression on his face and how scary he is in a fight
>not really sure when they were born; just went with the flow no matter what.
>somedays I get sad because I realize that I've done so many mistakes with them, but no matter what, I still managed to get cats that talk to me and love me unconditionally and always snuggle up next to me in bed

I've always hated cats beforehand - just for no reason other than a sheer dislike. They were never as cool as dogs - especially all the dogs that I got and had that loved me back so much - but I stuck around with them because my sister had a cat that constantly got pregnant because everyone in our family was too lazy to actually get her fixed. These two brothers are assholes and fight all the time, but they're all that I have left.

>had a Great Dane with the most perfect blue eyes in the world; he was deaf because of this
>sister's, but I dealt with him more often, and so he loved me just as much
>she moved out of the house and every time I went to visit, the Great Dane would always rest his head on my lap like he did before
>five weeks ago, find out my sister was going to put him to sleep for him being senile/getting too aggressive
>go over there constantly to see for myself
>she sometimes beat him for no reason; he snarled back because she was using a belt on him too often
>gets put to sleep
>she talks about how he was "suffering" and how she was so sad that he got "sick"; made up a nice little poem to talk about it

Even thinking about it gets me so goddamn mad. I don't want to lose anymore pets to bad circumstances anymore. It's fucking bullshit and I hate it and I'm always scared that these two catbros won't pass away peacefully

That always freaked me out too. Mainly because he sounded like he was in his 40's.

At least she had more than Jackie Lynn Thomas from Star vs.

Though to be fair that show isn't over and that's probably going to change

And written like he's 20

What do you do when your 17 and a 5 year old wants to fuck you?

age difference in teens is a way bigger deal than when you are 20
12 and 15 are totally different but 20 and 24 arent that different

jackie at least is the "chill skater" girl which is a personality of some kind as opposed to having no personality whatsoever.

I mean, it's a stock trait, not really a personality

The writers are getting a bit better with elaborating on her chillness though, and showing what she admires in people, and stuff like that

I mean what did wendy have really? She was nothing. Its not good but as far as mcguffin plot devices go she isn't too bad.

But now thats she's going to be more than a goal for marco, some character would be appreciated.

And sounds like he's 30

Yeah, that was one thing that was offputting about that show. He's written as a wimpy kid but sounds like a grown man. Part of the reason the original James Sunderland is such a great horror protagonist is because he sounds like a total wimp, which is what his character was.

>she sometimes beat him for no reason;
What a fucking cunt. I bet he wasn't senile, he was just fighting back her abuse.

I agree completely. Given the situation she's in right now, it would be a disservice not to focus on Jackie's emotional state at least briefly.

Doing that even once would already put her above Wendy in the character department. When did we ever get anything truly from Wendy's perspective?

It's actually more of the history of their relationships. Dipper yearned too hard and obsessed over it and never truly gave himself AND Wendy's feelings the respect he could've. Aang had nothing but respect for Katara and vice versa.

like, just google catscratch rule 34, man.
don't worry about jewgle spying on you, they'll just think you're gay for the cats.

now you're just making words up with "phile" in it

delet this

Wendy was just chill teen. She says one time she's not really so chill but its never developed beyond a throwaway line.

Mary Kay Bergham was about 3 or 5 years older than her husband, wasn't she?

You smash that kindergarten poon, obviously.

Puberty for Gravity Falls characters must be extremely painful.

Them numbers and posts though.

Now if I can only get a 6 and "Sasuga, user"

That time a car crushed on Brian

That was for the anime, in the manga Tuxedo Mask is in high school and Malachite is never anyone's love interest.

Was getting 4 feet taller when you turn 11 part of your plan?

they even grow a fifth finger

"""""accidentally""""" let her see your dick

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT CARLOS, I WILL TEAR OUT YOUR EYES!!!

kys my man

How was crushing that insufferable shit disturbing?

Wendy didn't get much development compared to the rest of the main cast, but she felt like a real person.

And as Jackie gets acquainted with Marco, so does she

She's just gotten less screentime because she was never a main character

She felt like a real person in that a lot of kids had "the untouchable teenage girl they had a crush on", but not because she had a real personality. I guess in a way that makes it realer. You "loved" that girl so much, but you never really knew anything about her. It's rings true that she was beyond full understanding from the kids', Dipper's in particular, POV. Though I doubt that was the intention.

My old cat would sometimes during the day go off somewhere to chill out alone.

When she was old and struggling with kidney failure, one day she went off to her hiding spot and just never came back.

Why are we put on this Earth, just to suffer?

>nothing but respect for Katara
>hey, why don't I kiss you when you just said you're confused?

>Mental Age

So you're saying that if they are REALLY mature i'm not a pedofile.

what show is this from? its activated one of those ultra vague memories in my brain where i feel like ive seen it but it may as well have been in another life

Cat Scratch.

Probably not the answer you want but as a teacher it's really awkward when one of your students has a crush on you. It's not like they approach you about it but their friends give it away by how they act when you're having a conversation with them.

It's just sort of like "Sorry kid, shit sucks. Hopefully you'll find classmate you like instead."

Fuck you.

thx m8