Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/08/11/rockos-modern-life-movie-nickelodeon/
mobile.twitter.com/ianmcginty/status/672097475738525698
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the DESIGNATEDS stop putting Ghandi on a pedestal

this show is overrated garbage so hopefully never

When Undergrads does.

When i get dubs

What's this about Rocko? It has a perfect ending.

I don't Undergrads to come back, the ending was perfect

>Rocko is happy
>Carl is Caril
>Gimpy is living in his petroleum platform uploading pirated contend in the internet forever like the hero we need
>Nitz dies alone and miserable, like he deserves to

>Rocko
Source me please!

same viacom, but they're a lot less likely to give any MTV animation another shot considering the current (as of when the B+B revival got shitcanned) head of MTV despises fun
keep in mind you're talking about things that all got canceled before they were supposed to, despite being hugely popular, and took so long to get revived that a large percentage of the people involved are dead
hey arnold in the first place had to wait at least 10 and as many as 30 years to get made, depending whom you ask
basically it's a miracle it happens at all. what matters is that mcrobb is getting the old creators of these shows back, so we don't end up with a Futurama revival situation where all the writers are new and terrible

its just a movie they will do, not a series; pretty happy its just a movie tho i also think it had a pretty good ending

that shit was so 2000 i cant imagine it ever coming back, same as mission hill. also both are the VERY personal projects of their creators, who have given up by now, pretty sure they said that.

The hell will the movie even be about?

ew.com/article/2016/08/11/rockos-modern-life-movie-nickelodeon/
basically its going to be about rocko getting used to modern life after being in space for 20 years

>When is Clone High returning?

The closest you're ever going to get is probably Making History.

Lordmiller is too busy for it now.

>hey arnold in the first place had to wait at least 10 and as many as 30 years to get made, depending whom you ask
You mean to say Hey Arnold's development can be traced back to the '60s? Ten years I can believe (see P&F and TLH), but thirty?

Four of the shows you named were popular.
One wasn't.

Only one of those things you listed were good though

Considering Gandhi isn't a clone of Gandhi, but a clone of Chris Rock, their behavior towards the character baffles me.

Hopefully never. Bringing back the dead pretty much always goes wrong.

I think Mission Hill could still work today. Undergrads would definitely need some retooling though.

Does the culture that Andy and Jim represented still exist? I mean, since Mission Hill ended there's been enough societal change that now Kevin is considered the "hip" one, since he's the one who was very computer literate and into video games.

Let's just hope this makes it on netflix

Kevin was always sort of an awkward beta. Even though being a nerd is considered trendy now, I think his character would be familiar enough for today's audience.

The whole episode with Jim's job being "the young guy who knows stuff" and Andy getting hired just because Jim wanted him to is practically an impossibility today. All the Gen Xers are now in the mid-high positions and wouldn't fall for the whole "young trendsetter" shit because they actually know trends and computers themselves.

>way way back in the 20 aughties
>stupid viacom employees
>cancelled tons of good cartoon shows
>and that finales were a no go
>now the fans demand a return
>they want the real nostalgia feel
>bring back clone high, gives us real closure
>even though the chances aren't that reaaaaaal

Time to Kickstater

CLOOOOOOOOOOOONE HIGGGGGGGGGH

The intro theme to clone high hits me like a truck for some reason

Maybe its that late 90s/ early 2000s alt rock nostalgia

Clone High had a great soundtrack, but that was pretty much it.
It's not as Good as Sup Forums makes it out to be.

Never because Abe doesn't deserve Joan

I don't think anyone really wants to see 30 minutes of Abe being "nice guy" mad that Joan didn't save herself for him as the first episode of the Clone High sequel.

They tried to bring it back several years ago as a comic book. The problem was that no one knew where the rights lay

mobile.twitter.com/ianmcginty/status/672097475738525698