Finally a black character in Star Wars, couldn't even watch the movies before cause I couldn't relate to anyone

Finally a black character in Star Wars, couldn't even watch the movies before cause I couldn't relate to anyone

Literally a monkey.

Lando? Jar Jar Binks?

Lando Calrissian was black. He was one of the best characters too because he had a tangible, identifiable arc. He had faults.

Finn's alright. He's not a very well written character, but it sort of makes sense for a space janitor to be generally incompetent at non cosmic-custodial decisions.

John Boyega though, what a fucking pompous ass. You're in star wars, the fucking protagonist, first character seen in the trailer, and what do you say? What do you say?
>black people aren't represented fairly enough

and it's that attitude that burns my ass. That self-loathing, self defeating bullshit. Why try at all if you're just going to victimize yourself for credibility?

AND HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING APE

Strongest Jedi of the prequel era was a nigger

you mean mace dindu?

My uncle got to work on the set of TFA because his pit bull got loose and ran away. Eventually it found it's way to the set of TFA and tackled John Boyega at which point Boyega and my uncle's pit bull started wrestling on the ground and playing. Everyone awww'd and John told everyone that if the owner is found, him and his dog can hang out on set since everyone loved the dog. My uncle wound up on that set every day and ended becoming a PA on some other films as a result. From what my uncle said, Boyega was a really good and stand up guy and treated everyone like friends.

You don’t understand what it’s like. They are born into victim mentality and they can’t escape it no matter what. Even if they’re rich. Feel sorry for them.

aka the type of person nobody likes being around

>finally
>forgetting Lando in the OT
>forgetting Mace Windu in the PT

goddamn niggers

Yeah finally a nigger so ugly he sticks more out than the actual aliens. Who wants cool dudes like billy/samuel when you can have the niggest of niggers who ends up being a white girls eunuch sidekick?

He's not just black, he's black for a black person, Lando is black.

>AND HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING APE
You couldn't possibly be talking about Hollywood heartthrob John Boyega who is widely talked about for his great looks and acting, who earns everything with his amazing artistic prowess could you?

This kids movie is WHITE GENOCIDE

What does that mean

Le monk

t. autistic shut in

What about LANDO you dumb roody poo

>this thread

Isn't he native American? Not really a brotha

I will use this post from now on with minor adjustments to fit my needs

>people taking the bait
this really is the dumbest board on Sup Forums

He wishes. Yoda and ani are both more powerful.