Raven thread?

Raven thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kugem3gtkaiqve3/raven discovers the limits of her powers.png?dl=0
pastebin.com/jKTeRWib
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in.

RRR is truly a god send to our waifu cult.

Still my favorite desufam.

Did anyone ever do fan art of the other Teen Titans girls in this style?

God I love older woman on younger girl so much.

We need more of Raven as a shameless exhibitionist.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kugem3gtkaiqve3/raven discovers the limits of her powers.png?dl=0

Who doesn't?

Plebs don't.

I have a problem with her being embarrassed.

If the problem is that your penis is not about to be in her while this is happening, I can relate.

It's more true to her character though. Starfire is the most likely to be the exhibitionist of the group.

Any good fapfiction of Starfire and Raven having sex with each other?

Are girl butts banned on American tv? Pretty sure they've shown BB and Robin's bare ass loads of times.

More recently yeah. Unless it's a baby, babies are fine.

Okay how do they even?

why isn't anybody posting TT vs JL Raven?

*JL vs TT

That scene from TTG is a bad example because I remember Starfire screaming.

Bump

Most TV writers are male. Most TV producers are male. Most TV directors are male. Most network executives are male. TV, as a result, basically assumes that male is the default audience. Therefore a naked female is attractive to the majority of the people making the show, while a naked male is not. Without the distraction of a boner, a naked male's compromised, awkward position can be made funny. If the majority of the people working on a show are female (or gay men, for that matter) or if a show targeted a mostly female audience, this might be different, but then you'd have a show going wildly against the traditions of half a century of television.

The other problem is that American culture is oddly obsessed with sex. Anything can and will be sexual if you let it be, so if you show a girl's butt it's assumed you're trying to sexualize it and that the audience will sexualize it.

>Implying Star's uniform includes panties

Then you're gonna HATE this.
pastebin.com/jKTeRWib

Cute.

Pan go home.

But Raven is my home.

mfw i want to cut open rave to live inside her

10/10 somebody should draw that scene where jinx tries to strip raven of her cape in front of cameras without knowing she's naked

Weren't Raven and Starfire the only Titans girls in that episode?

You must be new here.

Recently? This has always been a thing. It's the reason I have my artists draw so many girl butts; hard to find.

This, right here is the reason why. That and cowardice since kids won't care.

As do I, but I think that pic is more size difference than age difference.

Don't try... Teen Titans is kill
and it will never come back
>RIP Teen Titans

I know there exists at least one upskirt screenshot showing Star's panties as she's flying, but I don't have it.

Coulda sworn Algol released a second chapter to that Jinx/Robin bodyswap fic...

That's a big Raven.

>ywn be intimidated by an abnormally 8 ft tall Raven.
>ywn back away slowly from her as she approaches you, only to end up with her trapping you in a corner of the room.
>ywn have her reach down and grip you underneath your arms and start lifting you up off the ground, bringing you to her eye level.
>ywn see the absolute predatory lust in her eyes while she hungrily licks her lips.
>"You're sleeping with me tonight user."

>ArcRoyale
lol says the confirmed pedophile

What can you do to her in this last update? I mean, is it worth it, or should I just wait for the next one?

>draw a boy
>call it a girl
What the FUCK is wrong with Americans?

??????????

He's a pedo?

I got you

It's called double standards. If a male's ass can be shown for comedic effect, then why can't a woman's behind be used?

Oh, I'm sure you find kids asses super hilariously, honey. Which is what pedo boy up there always pops in on threads, to post about.

Huh. That happened kind of a lot

I want to father that Raven.

For you.

It doesn't need to be exclusive to children. Women of all ages shouldn't be exempt from having their panties or butts exposed if it's meant for a laugh.

well her dad is a gigantic toolbag so maybe she'd let you be her adoptive dad. and lover

>when she calls you "daddy" in bed and you're not sure how to take it

I'm not even gonna bother playing it until they get Tara Strong in there to do some VA for Raven.

>and lover

That's gross.

I'm a family man.Keep lovers and family ties close, but not one and the same. The only path that'll lead is misery for everyone involved.

>"Open wide, woman!"
>"I AM REBORN!"

Misery makes my dick hard

"Hmm daddy, treat me rough!"
"Yeah, you like it rough, don't you?
"Oh yes! Use me! USE ME AS YOUR VESSEL TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY!"
"..."

Tier 1 fetish

Literally the single best pic of Raven.