He did it again, lads

Kirk Douglas is officially 101 years old.
Say something nice to our favorite living corpse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJH8hO7VlWE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLWWxIxg--E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF I love old ppl now

His chin looks so small now....

Is he even aware of what's happening around him?

This pic reminds me of those pics of the girls that were born without brains or some shit. Just put these niggas out of their misery!

Has Kirk Douglas done anything wrong?

When it reaches normal size, he will ascend to the mothership.

He raped Natalie Wood, but who wouldn't?

>suffered a stroke decades ago
>his wife is 98
does they eat a lot of greens or what

>raped
you're telling me she said no to someone this /CHAD/?

All of his rape victims died 40 years ago

He could have afforded a nicer coat.

This entire thread is gold so far

Looks like the fuck of the century.

living for ever is easy, you just gotta do some curls everyday.

maybe living is his punishment

Ace in the Hole is s still MEGA KINO

Dude looks good for being in his second millennium.

I wish my ear lobes were that big

is zeta jones his bastard? why is she always orbiting them? Dind't her taco snatch give michael throat cancer?

When he was young he could've kicked both their asses..
At the same time

I feel like when you get that old you're probably on autopilot.

can confirm, my grandpa is 97 with dementia, he pretty much just goes about his routine and sleeps most of the day every day.

that Thailand pointy chin

I wonder how he did it. I'm on my 31th December and doubt I'll last until the 35th

That's exactly how i live the last 4 years.

Do you get a free pass for molesting young boys if you're over 100?

He knew how to put an old timey Hollywood starlet in her place.

He's a rapist, I think that's settled, but this is the first I heard about him being a pederast

I'm hopeful 100 years will become a standard age by the time we reach it, modern medicine and higiene has made the normal lifespan basically double since the beginning of the XXth century.

Who's that bitch kissing him?

How come I'm not a 100-year-old corpse but no woman is kissing me?

why would even you want that? Even at 22 I've deduced that life is a constant struggle to hurry towards the sweet embrace of death

His daughter-in-law.

>Kirk Douglas
I think you mean Issur Danielovitch

33 here, i was like you at 22 and hoped a miracle would happen that would fill the void with meaning and happiness: It didnt

knew it

One of the best early faps ever

does bathing in the blood of goyim children for immortality count?

My philosophy of life is about objectivity and uncertainity. There is no way for us to know if there's any kind of afterlife, so it's best to assume there isn't, meaning life has no special purpose, but since life is the only certainty I might as well hold on to it for as long as I possibly can.

If there is an afterlife then cool beans, if there isn't is not like I'm going to even be able to give a fuck.

Aw boohoo if life is soo bad why dont you fags commit suicide anyway?

When 100 becomes a typical age, you won't be able to retire until you're 90.

it's not 'bad', pickle rick, I just don't understand why'd you'd want to decompose for decades more after hitting your 70s

and everyone will be a chink nigger

thats the smile of a man getting away with something

That's alright by me if I can keep working on the same thing I do.

i get a lot of tinder matches, i could keep that up for 100 years

He killed the gorl frm The Searchers

Natalie wood?

He's doing everything to live one more day.
Knows he is going to hell to burn for all eternity.
Raped and killed a child.
Is a filthy, dirty Jew.
He fear of what awaits him keeps him alive.
When he does finally die, if his grave is public, I will visit and piss on it.

Interesting

Filtered

>implying the chosen people go to hell for fulfilling their God given duty

>chosen
>betray their God's word
>kill their Messiah
wew lad, you'll burn in hell, juden, make peace with it

That was Christopher Walken and Wood's husband. Allegedly. Douglas "only" did pic related. Allegedly. Girl had a rough life. Surely.

I'm considering it but I'm a pussy

Fuck, he's old. Motherfucker needs to get his corpse ass back into the Golden Throne.

That was written like a fan fic. I fapped

>this chuckle fuck's never heard of Pascal's Wager

There are simply too many religions for me to consider limiting my life choices to adjust to whatever some god wishes.

My parents and brothers are Jehovah Witnesses, they can limit the enjoyment of their life if they wish, I already lost too much time with that during my childhood and adolescence.

I'd rather base my decissions on certainties, not possibilities. Dedicating time to be faithful to a religion for the possibility of an afterlife in heaven is a waste of time considering the countless amount of afterlife variations that people believe in.

my great great aunt is >90 and is sharp as a tack. she's sharper than my grandmother who's 70. sharper than my mom honestly, sometimes she gets pretty ditzy

you sound like a teenage girl
>I'd rather base my decissions on certainties, not possibilities
how are you certain what you're experiencing right now is real?

ZOMBIE POWER!

The problem for medicine isn't keeping people alive. It's keeping people young. Kirk may very well be dead already in cognition. Old people are in many ways already dead.

I'm quite sure that I'm alive, that's good enough for me. If I can't have the certainty of an afterlife then I won't struggle for it and will just stick to the facts.

youtu.be/pJH8hO7VlWE

He's a kike.

what you're really saying is that you don't know what else to do, so you're going to meander through life until it's over

what's the point of living when you're that old? Can you even get erections at that age?

Underrated

My point a few posts above is that I don't see the point of suicide since life the only certainty that I have, since no one can prove there's anything afterwards then I'll make sure to live as much as possible, preferably to the extents Kirk has been able to reach.

No, random strange gave him that.

>Old people are in many ways already dead.

They're not, man. They have the same mind you have now, but trapped in a weakened body. Imagine that. That's your future, bitch. If you're LUCKY.

he unironically looks better than many 80 year olds

not really, once you factor out kids (who used to die a lot and dragged down the average) typical lifespan has increased maybe 20 years.

He was friends with my grandfather before he was famous.

I'm not joking.

Your grandfather was famous? Are you joking?

you have to put one of them down

The secret...revealed.

Let's hope Soros doesn't live that long

Looks like he has a smaller ear inside his ear

he looks grotesque

Hi :)

Who killed Natalie Wood, Kirk?

too much sleep and lack of stimuli causes brain damage. Watching anime in't stimulating btw

are there any actual allegations against him or is this just a meme

>Watching anime in't stimulating btw

Hey Kirk. For a centenarian you're pretty well supplied with hair.
I hope your mind's still sound. I can't even imagine myself living so long.

What the fuck. I thought he died a few months ago, what the fuck was all that fuss about?

They will one day. You're nose and ears will never stop growing.

UNDERBLATED

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLWWxIxg--E

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I remember year ago threads when he was reaching 100 years. All those 'HE CAN DO IT' cracked me up big time

FEED
ME

Kirk "attack the blacks" Douglas

blacks and jews fighting whilst their european masters look on
>we've got to go back ;_;

>imagine being william shatner
>still watching anime
>still posting on Sup Forums

Gtfo underage cunt

Just watched this scene on the sopranos

Did you know that Zeta-Jones admitted she was bipolar? Half the time she's deliriously happy, and half the time she has to suck and old man's cock!

He lived while the Ottoman empire still existed, he saw WWI, WWII, Russian and Mexican revolution, the Titanic, the men in the Moon...