What are some good arguments to say about females NOT being able to enjoy, produce or even critique cinema?

What are some good arguments to say about females NOT being able to enjoy, produce or even critique cinema?

I have a debate tomorrow in college and I decided to choose that topic. Pic unrelated

stop lying faggot, you aren't gonna debate shit

Thanks for the quality reply, you help a lot.

Why does this image refer to gaming as "a hobby"? Most hobbies don't play out like this because they involve actual skills and knowledge. This wouldn't happen to people who do archery, play chess or do anything else where you're either competent on you're not, it only happens to gamers, whose skills consist of keeping their thumbs on a button for minutes while chewing nachos with a vacant expression.

>This wouldn't happen to people who do archery, play chess or do anything else where you're either competent on you're not
not him but you're fucking stupid

either im being baited or you have never taken a video game seriously in your life
Try to 100% even a modern mario game, I dare you. Then tell me it takes no skill

Thought we were talking about women being so stupid that only can enjoy capeshit and Harry Potter

100%ing a game most times does not take skill, it just takes patience. What's so hard about spending an extra 10 minutes on a level knocking everything around to look for collectibles?

fucking idiot

>he's never had his chess club merge with animufags

>frogposter
>waits until the night before to do his work
>begs Sup Forums for help
Everyone in your class will hate you and you deserve it.

Games are entertainment, like movies or books, they're for relaxing at the end of a long day

play literally anything with multiplayer on a competitive level.

Obviously I'm not talking about the collection aspect, I'm talking about the hard levels you unlock from being a completionist.
Take SM3D World, its an easy kid's game, right? NOPE. Once you get to the later levels especially Champion's Road, those take real skill. Champion's Road alone took me about 30 hours

>this level was hard for me so it takes skill

Patience and the ability to reproduce patterns rapidly in a vacuum is not skillful. I love vidya, I play almost nothing but competitive multiplayer shit, and I have never once told myself 'this will take me to the top' it's a distraction to decompress with.

The reality is that if you get really effective and quick at hammering together wood into cabinets, you are guaranteed to benefit from that. Apply that same amount of time to anything, COD, Overwatch, Mobas, fucking weird cellphone RPG's with that Adventure Quest animation, it's not taking you anywhere.

Video games are games. They're supposed to be fun. And if you personally don't benefit FINANCIALLY from playing video games in a competitive way, your point is completely meaningless.

>I have a debate tomorrow in college
No,you are several grades lower and are still afraid of girls.

Games are entertainment, that's why people are constantly pushing for better graphics. Most people unwind while they're playing multiplayer stuff.

>archery, play chess
those are games too

>video games take no skill
>gets shown a level that takes lots of practice and good reaction time
>nevermind, NOTHING takes skill
hah you sure showed me

im sure many children were capable of completing your precious mary-oh level. i find it hard to imagine that only an adult is capable of it. i wouldn't consider a video game level that undoubtedly had many children complete would take skill

I'm not afraid of roasties, I just think they are inferior

Just scream at the top of your lungs " girls are funny get over it" while showing everyone a copy of the remake of ghost busters

We're mostly talking about vidya, hence:
>"constantly pushing for better graphics"

>im sure
how about playing it for yourself
>im sure children could shoot a bullseye from 500 yards if they tried enough time, that doesnt mean it takes no skill

Wow you sure showed me, that mario game must be hardcore and only adults are able to complete it

>only adults
Why is that your requirement for skill?
Do only adults have talent?

how is a video game with a target demographic of CHILDREN supposed to be representative of something that requires skill?

He's saying mario takes a negligible amount of skill compared shooting a bullseye from 500 yards

But my point was that even a child's game can take skill
If you start talking about about Kaizo Mario, then I would say that's more akin to the levels of skill you are thinking of

Why pick that topic? At that point you aren't even saying why women aren't able to do these things, but something greater about women in general.
Why they are "NOT being able to enjoy, produce or even critique cinema" goes beyond the topic of cinema in general, but about women in general.
You fucked up by making a simple thing a lot more difficult than it needed to be.

So you're in class on Saturday, huh?

Men are visual creatures, not women.
Therefore, men are the only ones who can truly appreciate a visual medium.

Females can stick to their gay books with no illustrations

then why do men write the best books

checkmate

unironically because women have historically not had the same opportunities as men

Everyone here is dumb but me, so listen to my post.

Art is a form of inner expression. Amazing artists usually lived lives of suffering and inner chaos that they expressed via their art form.

Men kill themselves at a rate 5x-10x that of women. The world is more competitive and more chaotic for men, and they can better understand and even create art as a result.

Women therefore will see art at a surface level. "OMG abusive fathers like in this movie are bad" vs "The father was like his son that he was attacking. He's confused and perhaps knew his mother was a terrible plague on the family and wanted to scare his son into never returning to the home. A self-sacrifice. He pretended to be the villain."

Still the visual creatures thing. Men can formulate the best storylines, because they visually see it with their mind's eye.

jej retard isn't Jewy Kunt Rowling a billionaire?

Fck off roastie

then why do women apparently gravitate towards books more if they have a problem with visualization

contradictory posts

women like to read boring cheap books

>What are some good arguments to say about females NOT being able to enjoy, produce or even critique cinema?
There aren't any. You'd be a fucking idiot to try it.

hi, woman

hi, fucking idiot

you have class on a saturday?

You're afraid of critical thinking and coming up with your own arguments to support your premise. You will be exposed as a fraud.