Conspiracy Thread

Kubrick died because of this

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

torontofilmreview.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-missing-boat-scene-from-eyes-wide.html?m=1
indelibleinc.com/kubrick/films/ews/ewsedited/
illum1nat1i.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-missing-cut-scene-from-eyes-wide-shut/
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
youtube.com/watch?v=PyeGANWUcuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode_to_Joy
masonicdictionary.com/secrecy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evidence of Deleted scene:
torontofilmreview.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-missing-boat-scene-from-eyes-wide.html?m=1

Yes he did.

Hopefully we forget source fags.

What's next,
we will have to prove aliens exist?
God that guy is a retard.

[NSFW]

CGI differences between EWS versions:

indelibleinc.com/kubrick/films/ews/ewsedited/

WTF does our political and economic elite have to do with secret sex parties and dead hookers? This is the United States and we don't allow shenanigans like that among our public servants. Beside, Hollywood would blow the whistle on such degeneracy if there was ever a shred of truth to it, why wouldn't they?

For real. Sometimes I think people picture our society being run by a bunch of rich hedonists covering up the kinds of mistakes that would normally sink an entire family of plebs.

Description of cut "Pentagram" scene which would have been called "antisemitic" if it had been left in:

illum1nat1i.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-missing-cut-scene-from-eyes-wide-shut/

that picture is reaching

Holy shit

hope you are aware that they are trying really hard to slide your threads. the whole board is in the shitter because of you

Every film has deleted scenes
they just don't work in the final edit

yeah buddy, maybe over in France or wherever but our politicians are as clean as a preacher's sheets, I know because I vote for them and I always read the voter's guide provided by the party, so how am I supposed to believe a guy posing with a wife and kids and a puppy, all with such great smiles, do any dirty stuff when he gets to Washington DC and starts getting fawned over by staffers and interns? It boggles the mind.

Reminder that the released versions have reduced grain, contrast and saturation

Retarded.

I went to a big fancy orgy at this mansion once. Not as cool as you'd think.

Why can't there be an actual prono like this

>art

Kubrick didn't design posters.

Yes, you are.

Oh yes he did, kike. He didn't hand-create them, but he directed them.

Tom Cruise left her. This is when I knew he was gay.

webm posters i simultaneously appreciate you but also you're derailing something important. like any discussion of this is unsearchable on search engines (seriously - try), and it wasn't before Weinstein was outed

No, seriously, you're entire thread is fucking garbage.

You notice how that lady in the night gown is in the centre of the frame?

I think only her and Kidman are the only characters that wear that.

I don't have the movie,isn't the Kidman character last seen in the missionary position of cruises fantasy?

My theory is she was at the party, when Bill goes home she has the same type of nightgown, obviously the woman in this webm had blonde hair.

But her dream and her desire to embarrass Bill was too descriptive, too laugh in his face getting fucked by 100 guys and him being a cuck that he is takes it, but obviously, you have to behave a certain way while attending.

But what is the first thing she does when he gets back? Laughs in his face.

There is absolutely nothing shocking about the idea that the wealthy would have secret orgies.

Sex parties, key swapping and orgies were a big thing in American culture in the late 60s and 70s. It's not that big of a deal. Orgy culture eventually died down, but it's not that much of a stretch to think that it still continues in certain circles. Swingers are still a thing in this country. There's really nothing in this film that's all that shocking.

Is his one of Sup Forums best thread?

I can't fucking recall who, but someone's career doing something got ruined because a key party.

He was invited to a party of rich folk, gave his keys without knowing, probably thought if valet or something.
Him and his wife sat around and his keys got drawn.

Some guy comes in between him and his wife, he won the wife to fuck.husband gets angry and defensive, leaves with his wife immediately.

He is never hired for anything big again.
I just can't remember who the fuck it was, Xerox maybe? I dunno

he was an Architect who youre thinking of

Could any of the women Bill pursued be portrayals of red herrings?

All the women he tries to engage with have red hair.
And each of them end up going nowhere, even the ending is so abrupt I think Stanley is trying to tell us something about Bills relationship with these women.

I do believe that maybe it, any more details on it?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM

watch that video and look at the first comment

Alice and Szandor Szavost spend a considerable amount of screen time together.

One of the things he says to is "Don't you think one of the charms of marriage is that it makes deception a necessity for both parties?"

She almost swooned over him, in fact she displays desire for him than she does Bill.

Even at the end it seemed like her suggesting sex was almost brutish, and with contempt.
Like she'd rather not, but there aren't any other options.

It almost seems like any time she is seen with any other guy it's loving,
Even smoking a joint and chilling isn't enough to get her mind off how much of a cuck she thinks Bill is.

Another thing to watch for in their scenes is Tom cruises height, constantly shifting.

I think at one point he is taller than her with heels, and then she is taller than him without heels.

I honestly wonder if it was intentional.

>search for "Eyes Wide Shut Kubrick killed"
>284 000 results
Yes, completely unsearchable.

>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, says that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's supposed relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew.

In story telling there's an archetype called shapeshifter. The redheads are all aspects of the same archetype. In my headcanon the movie deals with timelines, a bit like a christmas carol. It's like Bill walks through parallel dimensions where the redhead at one time his a whore, at another time he's like the sailor guy seducing a the redhead wife, then he's dealing with his model daughter who has become a whore too, or he just encounters the whorish aspects of his actual wife.

source

kubrick was smutty like the rest of them

Fuck it's not even fake

the sources look shit

source fag, source fag, source fag.....
you are in a thread supposing a movie got the director killed.

why didnt you say
>SOURCE
for that?

because, we operating upon the mysterious nature of the film itself and what it tries to communicate.......

how about trying to row the boat?
instead of rocking it until the anchor falls into the water hmm?

even your presumption of kubricks smuttiness has no source, but no one gives a fuck enough to ask you for a source.

you got to, at one point in your life,
stop being such a cunt faggot and cheer up eh?

i asked for the source on that quote. what are you quoting? your dream?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

Deleted scene from 2001

the movie is based on a "dream"novel,
not my quote.

kubrick once said discovery is better than being told, because it goes straight to the heart.

now obviously i am paraphrasing,
but how about you do some discovering yourself?
because it took me one google search to turn up what you asked.

now please,
you and other source fags.

you act like you are internet illiterate when it comes to what is posted here.
do you guys honestly think we could have ruminated enough knowledge to bullshit the rest?

no, we sourced most information from the webs,
so do the same should you have a question.
instead of dragging down this thread with meaningless inquiries that could be easily handled by outside parties.

am i going to question every 500 pieces of a puzzle and say its bullshit because piece 473 didn't have a source?

no, so stop being such cunt faggots and fuck off.

Why would being a pedophile drive the world to ruin? Is it not possible to fuck kids and run the world at the same time?

She said she was paraphrasing,
And didn't do it justice.

nice try, illuminati reptilian shape-shifter.

watched this film because of the last thread.
Thought this might interest people whom watch without subtitles.

Apparently The cloak line hinted at something, and him not following her advice lead to the outcome.

Maybe she was familiar with the party.

The movie does a good job at translating how little he knows to us as viewers.

Cruise has said he hated his character, his is bland, yet primal when he is seeking what he wants, taking the initiative to attend a party he has 0 information, undressing a girl he just met.

His pursuit to know more always ends badly, in fact it puts people's lives in danger.

The prostitute has "aids"
His patient "dies"
His friend "left" to another state.
The junkie also "overdoses"
And proposed, his daughter is seen walking towards 2 men who were at Zieglers party.

But he just seems oblivious to his connection of it all.
Maybe it's that character flaw that got him busted.

Not the taxi, they just knew he didn't belong

i just watched it with subtitles a few days ago and i don't remember this. i remember her mouthing words with no accompanying subtitles. are you sure this isn't something milich said?

to be fair her face is a mess now

I picked up his memoirs of the screenwriting for ews.

He REALLY liked fucking with people. At one point he calls Raphael "jewboy"

Also treated Raphael (an academy award winner), like a red headed stepchild. Always manipulating him into approval seeking behaviour and never giving it to him

comfy kubrick. thanks lads.

Wow. This is the only Kubie film, where what we see is what we get? No deeper meaning or underlying themes?

Nah, she knows she could lay any dude she wants, but chooses not to. On the other hand she doesn't believe that Tom is entirely faithful. And later she tells him the sailor story to hurt him. It does and leads him down a path he should have never followed, inadvertantly caused by her story. Whether her story was true or not, I don't know.

She whispers about the cloak being lined with Ermine. Which is a symbol of purity/fidelity. It goes something like "when surrounded by mud, the ermine would rather die than soil it's coat."

There are but people miss the forest for the trees. It's about orgies of the rich and powerful, sure, but it's also about the relationship between Cruise's and Kidman's and this, while obviously not nearly as exciting and scandalous, is at least as important to the movie.

A lot of Kubricks work is about sexual dynamics and the way they shape our society, actually. It's there, to some degree, in most of them. Male anxiety in Dr. Strangelove. The relation between masculinity and violent behaviour in Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket. The Family unit in The Shining. And a stressed marriage torn between the desire for sexual fulfilment and the need to settle down into family life in Eyes Wide Shut.

So Kubrick thought EU=Nazis?

psychedelic fascism

That's because America has stricter censorship rules when it comes to sex and nudity. If there was any conspiracy behind this, the scenes would've been amended for all markets not only the American.

Beethoven is fascist now?

used in 2 scenes. record store and Ludovico
youtube.com/watch?v=PyeGANWUcuQ

>America is controlled by degenerate Jews who have secret sex rituals and kill prostitutes for some reason and this makes them villainous
>everyone vote for this billionaire who has an incredibly shady history, with not paying workers/contractors, being millions of dollars in debt, mob ties, being caught in dozens of lies, cheating on his wife, business dealings with American rivals, friends with lobbyists who actually control the government, etc. who says he wants the police to have even less accountability and wants the media censored; he clearly has our best interests at heart MAGA
>b-b-but the orgies, p-p-pizzagate

Trump is Jew though

>pretending i know what kubrick was doing
kubrick knew it would be the EU song before it was the EU song

thats awesome

>The anthem symbolizes not only the European Union but also Europe in a wider sense. The poem "Ode to Joy" expresses Schiller's idealistic vision of the human race becoming brothers
from EU website
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode_to_Joy (ScHILLer poem)

wow

I don't get it

Thank fucking god they DELETE that shit.

Is this movie worth watching? It's the only Kubrick film I haven't seen.

>girls
>circle
>rainbow
fidelio

He's right about the world being run by pedos, but this pedo brotherhood where everyone knows the other person's dark secret makes them not go straight and repent is a stretch.

user. bad news.
>Harpocrates (Ancient Greek: Ἁρποkράτης) was the god of silence, secrets and confidentiality in the Hellenistic religion developed in Ptolemaic Alexandria (and also an embodiment of hope, according to Plutarch). Harpocrates was adapted by the Greeks from the Egyptian child god Horus.
>masonicdictionary.com/secrecy.html

eh, that's supposed to be the star that guided the wise men to baby Jesus.

>rainbow
?

does anyone of you ever feel like they want to be a part of the secret society or at least know what is going on?

Or would you rather prefer ignorance is bliss?

can't one of those fags snap and take them all down?