Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKMK3XGO27k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Sup Forums in a nutshell

the irony being that anyone who would unironically post a gary larson comic is almost definitely an idiot

I think you are a colossal faggot, but only ironically, of course.

more like 15% shill, 85% sheep

>2017
>just discovered BoB
Just end me now famalam

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Go to bed, Gary.

>kkk in a nutshell

And the remaining 10%?

I'm also over 30, user. Do you want to be friends? If so make a thread about TMNT 2: The Secret of the Ooze.

Go back

i don't get it

Let's get out of here before one of those things kills Guy!

for some reason out of all the Far Side comics I can remember (we had at least 4-5 collections lying around the house as a kid) I can only clearly recall 3
>Cow Tools
>The man who was told by the old gypsy woman he would be crushed by a giant duck
>Elephants don't forget, and they don't forgive.

I actually remember loads more but those are some highlights for ye

Everyone on Sup Forums is a patrician ironically pretending to be a retarded sheep that likes capeshit and thronesshit.

no they aren't

You must be a reddit tourist to think that. You didn't seriously think we liked Marvel did you?

fuck off reddit

no
gary larson was never funny
kill yourself

No my dear redditor, you are the one to have been exposed as the tourist. Sup Forums is a collection of the most patrician cinephiles in existence and you do not belong here.

>american maths

reddit pls go

>
really? This is my you
This is pathetic

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

You've been shown the door my friend, do not make this harder than it needs to be.

reddit pls go

Sneed tools

Great Sneeds feed and seed alike.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKMK3XGO27k

t. reddit

>
really? This is my you
This is pathetic

sup reddit

That's more accurate for Sup Forums

faggot

Calvin and Hobbes really has Sup Forums pinned if you look at most of the strips.

le epic cow man cartoonist

Christ I had an aneurysm deciphering the layers of memes in this image.

I think you mean Sup Forums sweetie

what is this picture supposed to mean?

Better than anything that J.J. Abrams made

LOL!

Remember guys

bots and paid shill spammers appropriate chan culture and pump out a nonstop stream of banal crap threads because due to the sheer posts per minute - its simply impossible to have longstanding threads about meaningful topics when slower threads get pruned faster. These banal threads can also be used by them to trigger a slide.

It's your duty to report this shit.

>tv in a nutshell

you cant see it though because its inside the opaque shell of a nut hehe cheeky

Sometimes Larson has to phone it in.

>Sup Forums in a nut shell

looks like a pusy

badpusy

Unironically this

I too watched BoB first time this year

It was kino.

>more like 15% shill, 85% sheep
>And the remaining 10%?

>I don't like garee larsun

This is why yuropoors never get ahead. You have to put 110% into everything you do.

i don't get it

When I was a kid this was the funniest shit I'd ever read. That boot on the head and the inflatable horse tube and the bazooka.. you can try and call it "lol so randum" but back then it was goddamn hilarious. But what's more interesting now is that I always think of that line whenever I see girls with blue hair and 30 piercings and grandma glasses. It really has stayed relevant throughout the years. Unlike Sup Forums, in a nutshell.

Don't let anyone tell you this isn't funny user. This comic is timeless.