Is it insulting for a celebritI'my to use a barrier when meeting their fans?

Is it insulting for a celebritI'my to use a barrier when meeting their fans?

If your fandom included people who browse this board, would you not want a barrier?

not a blonde amongst me

Depends on the celebrity
Some folks like Rihanna will let them do whatever they want because she's cool that way
But then you get the Taylor Swifts who lose their shit just because some guy innocently put his hand in their panties

Are those really her forearms/hands? They're more masculine than mine..

all that 56%

disgusting

>"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me."

what country is your keyboard from?

Holy shit who is that hottie?

Conservative Cosplayer Lauren Southern.

I wonder what she was thinking at that moment

>That fat guy trying to create the illusion of a jawline with that shitty beard
lmao

Ha. Why are conservative women always smoking hot and leftists are ugly fat dykes?

post your double ch- i mean jaw line, juan

why does anyone want to meet her anyway?

I love how Lauren knows her fanbase so well that she comes with a pre-prepared barrier to keep them away.

I love how she's a White Nationalist and all her fans are chubby Mexican manlets.

Can someone explain to me how Sup Forums can be the most mixed race board on Sup Forums while also being the most racist?

she's not even a white nationalist
she even dated a literal 56% nog

I think their general attitude is "atleast I'm not a nigger or a leftist.:

Because non-whites are racist as fuck. Of course you, being a faggot redditor, wouldn't know that.

>trying to draw on a jawline

>Sup Forums can be the most mixed race board on Sup Forums while also being the most racist?
because you're a niggerloving soyboy

if i had to meet a bunch of polniggers i'd have a barrier too

based rhi rhi

Betas hoping she'll fall in love with them or something

>celebritI'my
Did you have a ministroke, OP?

you call that a barrier? y'all beta girlfaggots. s m h

Why are right wing men all so ugly

jfc the 56% meme is real lol

not everyone in the second pic are ugly, user. there are three there that i would relentlessly fuck.

>Lauren Southern
>Celebrity
Pick one.

honestly i dont know. its weird though

where was this taken? was this a mexico meet and greet?

You know this was confirmed to be a leftist LARPing right? same with that idiot wearing a swastika who got KO'd by the nog.

why are conservative people completely unable to grasp the true meaning of art?

why are left wing men ugly women?

ah yes yes, they're all lefties false flagging in pic related as well ;)

Why am I not surprised?

I unironically like these guys

>generalizing over anecdotal experience

yeh bro, everyone is larping. the altright is full of 6'4 swole chads. literally every pic of an altright sperg is a larper, OBVIOUSLY

ready to save the white race one post at time my friends

Obvious larpers in pic related as well

">lookey but no touchey, boyim. just deposit your shekels and exit down the hall.
fucking love this chick

sauce?

they look pretty normal.

No, just those two examples I mentioned are legit leftist retards, but you cucks always post them as if they were real. Again, the dudes in your picture look relatively normal.

Now compare them to any antifa rally full of bulldykes and pin-armed numales. Antifa/leftists look like a bunch of drugged up mental patients.

these two pics alone btfo all of your shit arguments.

Pretty average group tbf. A few nerds and a few fatties, but mostly just normal-looking.

WE WUZ WHITES N SHEEEIIT

Her fans are magas they love walls.

these guys look based as fuck. you're just jealous because you're a sad loser with no friends. sad!

Again, these guys look totally normal. Some are even attractive. Is this really the best you've got?

Nice damage control. What is your point? nerdy high school kids support Trump? ok? at least theyre not literal trannies taking estrogen pills like what's been posted here

>Why are right wing men all so ugly

N-no theyre ugly and nerdy join the left to get hotties like pic rela-AHAHAHAHAHAH

these people all look like redpilled badasses. much better than you tumblrina shills.sorry that you are so bluepilled, sjw tumblrina cuck. how about 8 more years of the god emperor to btfo you? loool

Sure it's pretty average but you'd be expecting something quite the opposite from a Sup Forumsmeet up since the whole board is about race superiority and that kind of trash, m'dude

literal goblinoid baby

>you don't agree with my entire agenda?
>you must be racist against brown people, even though you're brown, and say you're not racist, and haven't said or done anything racist
>haha how stupid are racists? they can't even be white like me!

>'leave the security of the blanco race to me, senor'

>the absolute state of Sup Forumstards on this board
HOLY SHIT AHAHAH

>m'dude

shopped

>he takes pol seriously
90% of them are joking you absolute dumbfuck.
>m'dude
Seriously, just fucking kill yourself. You're an utter retard and can't even post a reply without r*ddit spacing and r*ddit dialogue.

>arguing against white nationalism
>by posting pictures of spics
?

>These are the people calling everyone soyboys on the internet

Oh no no no

>ITT: delusional right wingers who dont practice what they preach

>m'dude
*tips fedora*

>self-censoring yourself
>ahah Sup Forums is just ironic xdddd
look like I spotted the triggered right wing soyboy

>Right-wingers are ugly! Look at these cherry-picked photos!
>You're wrong! Left-wingers are ugly! Look at *my* cherry-picked photos!
Is this the absolute state of political discourse in 2017?

false flagging as a right winger

this was also proven to be a leftist

these guys are chads compared to leftists, you can't even deny it

*waves kekistani flag*

HE'S LARPING I SWEAR TO GOD THEY'RE ALL LARPING!!! FALSE FLAG!!! FALSE FLAG

>the whole board is about race superiority
Whenever I see a thread made made by a black guy saying "why do you hate me?" The majority of posts actually say "I don't hate you (unless you're a criminal, anti-social, or anti-white)." There is a vocal minority of Stormfags, but they don't represent Sup Forums any more than they represent Sup Forums (which includes yourself).

Why are "progressives" and SJWs obsessed with pigeonholing everybody? Are they really all that intellectually lazy?

why are they so bad at it

>these guys are chads compared to leftists, you can't even deny it

>u-u mad?
good one, m'dude
>he takes pol seriously
Man you are one dumb piece of dogshit. You had trouble in math class, didn't you?
The left wing ones aren't cherrypicked though. They were just taken off screenshots from antifa/leftist discords.

>"F-FALSE FLAG! L-LARPERS!"
the absolute state of polniggers

>Whenever I see a thread made made by a black guy saying "why do you hate me?
you mean those threads made by "1 post by this ID" and that are filled with retarded americans taking the b8? ok senpai

What point are you even making? That the right aren't racist? That they are but since there are nonwhites who support the right they aren't "racist enough?" I don't even think you know what you're saying.

Cultural Marxism literally turns people ugly.

>Man you are one dumb piece of dogshit. You had trouble in math class, didn't you?
actually got a Phd in maths, what about you? bet you're smart but lazy.

he's good-looking actually

>heh well you think that you're right but look at these random ugly people who identify with your political group

great argument, leftist faggots

>the alt-right literally save pictures of penises

They literally are. Look at these subhumans and tell me they aren't.>this much damage control

>Are they really all that intellectually lazy?
Yes. They hold one dimensional views on all theyre political opponents, which is proof that they have been brainwashed. I guess it's more stupid than laziness.

Troll OP or not, that doesn't change the content of the responses. Keep flinging shit at your boogeyman, you're just reinforcing the stereotype of the intolerant SJW.

>The left wing ones aren't cherrypicked though. They were just taken off screenshots from antifa/leftist discords.

t. has never seen any Sup Forumsmeet up or the absolute inbreds that kept shouting pro-Donald trump slogans during that shia labeouf fad

Kid on right, balding at 14.

>he's good-looking actually

>Cultural Marxism
Stopped right there.

>these are the high test guys gorilla dick chads calling you a soyboy

literally the same argument used by both sides in this thread, learn to fucking read.

What tv show/film is this from?

Too triggered to continue?

kek'd
probably a movie about the absolute pathetic state of american society and politics

LMAO is that a kippah?

>le absolute state
>g-guys am i fitting in?
>runs out of photos of leftists false flagging
Ha. What a fucking retard you are.

Ya dude, I'm sure you're actually really smart. Even though you act like a complete retard you're actually highly intellectual. You're a low IQ marxist faggot, you couldn't even take a derivative.

It's actually a picture of a leftist in a chastity belt. Sorry to disappoint you, faggot.

t. uggo

not sure who is sexually molesting whom in this picture

Try to be more subtle next time, don't go all out on the first sentence.