Dylan Farrow, Woody Allen’s Accuser, Says #MeToo Movement Is ‘Selective’

>I have long maintained that when I was 7 years old, Woody Allen led me into an attic, away from the babysitters who had been instructed never to leave me alone with him. He then sexually assaulted me. I told the truth to the authorities then, and I have been telling it, unaltered, for more than 20 years.

>Why is it that Harvey Weinstein and other accused celebrities have been cast out by Hollywood, while Allen recently secured a multimillion-dollar distribution deal with Amazon, greenlit by former Amazon Studios executive Roy Price before he was suspended over sexual misconduct allegations? Allen’s latest feature, “Wonder Wheel,” was released theatrically on Dec. 1.

>Blake Lively said of Weinstein: "It's important that women are furious right now. It's important that there is an uprising. It's important that we don't stand for this and that we don't focus on one or two or three or four stories, it's important that we focus on humanity in general and say, 'This is unacceptable.' " But on the subject of Allen, she said, "It's very dangerous to factor in things you don't know anything about. I could [only] know my experience."
beta.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-farrow-woody-allen-me-too-20171207-story.html
How come Woody didn't go down like Spacey?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/movies/woody-allens-adopted-son-claims-mia-farrow-brainwashed-him-and-was-physically-abusive-report/
nytimes.com/books/97/02/23/reviews/farrow-verdict.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone post what Orson Welles said about Woody Allen?

Because Mia Farrow is a vindictive cunt and most people recognize that she probably coached her daughter into lying

this
i read the official report and they concluded as much

she was asking for it

>power stance

>In the final legal disposition of the matter, a judge denied him custody of me, writing that "measures must be taken to protect" me and that there was "no credible evidence" that my mother, Mia Farrow, coached me in any way. A prosecutor took the unusual step of announcing that he had probable cause to charge Allen but declined in order to spare me, a "child victim," from an exhausting trial.

>For decades, Allen has used the same defense-through-intimidation techniques that Weinstein allegedly did. In 1997, Connecticut Magazine reported that Allen's legal team had hired private investigators, including ones assigned to find damaging information on law enforcement officials working the sex-abuse case. As my brother Ronan Farrow documented in the Hollywood Reporter last year, Allen's public relations team, led by Leslee Dart of the firm 42 West, jumps into action whenever allegations resurface. In retaliation for Ronan's story, Dart barred the publication from a lunch event related to Allen's feature at the Cannes Film Festival.
Congratulations you are to best of goys

>implying they're goys
m8.

Cool it Woody.

It's because Woody denied the accusation and it actually went to court, where it couldn't be proven that he did it. Spacey (and the other accused men) knew the jig was up and immediately gave in.

if anyone's visage screams paedophile, it's Woody fucking Allen.
God damn, I can't wait until that filthy kike burns in Hell for eternity.

What did he mean by this?

>Spacey (and the other accused men) knew the jig was up and immediately gave in.
More like there is no need for a trial in the brave new world we live in where the minute someone tweets an accusation about you your career is immediately ended. Innocent until proven guilty is basically a thing of the past at this point.

people.com/movies/woody-allens-adopted-son-claims-mia-farrow-brainwashed-him-and-was-physically-abusive-report/

Guess it's our job to take this pedo down then. The power of kek compels you!

He's CIA

it's simple, women will put their morality in the backseat if they're benefiting from the depravity. But soon their fruits of success will rot and only then will they begin to attack and accuse.

Haven't you noticed that all these accuser's careers have slowed down/diminished?

>he raped one daughter than married the other
>people still make excuses for this

>marrying someone else's daughter
travesty! she was 3 once you know!

If some fag touched me when I was a kid and I was torn up about it as an adult, I would go and kill the fag instead of crying to people about it.

Yep, remember this folks, Woody Allen as we see him is a false persona. A shtick.
It's like thinking the real Jerry Lewis was the Nutty Professor when he was out of the public eye.

Allen has been an A-list success in HW for 50+ years. Every actor wants to work with him.
Many stars have their prestige wrapped up in his career and body of work.
They aren't going to sell him out, and he likely has dirt on everybody anyway.
And if he doesn't have the dirt, he likely knows the guy who does and can get it.

This is what "being connected" looks like.

Nooo, not Jurassic Gingerfu!!

>someone else’s
>had full parental custody before rape accusations
Lmao you Jews will defend him no matter what

no he didn't..

Yes he did you dirty kike

nytimes.com/books/97/02/23/reviews/farrow-verdict.html

>lacking knowledge of the most basic aspects of his children's lives.
Doesn't sound very fatherly

That applies to men as well lmao, retard

funny it's only women complaining now...

name one

>Orson Welles said about Woody Allen

Fuck, Blake's breasts are as large as Woody's and Kirsten's heads

cringe

BANE?

I couldn't stand Bette Davis either. Her eyes were too big and her pupils were too small

You forgot the last paragraph

>H.J.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.

>O.W.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Why is there so much rape on Hollywood??

There is so much rape... everywhere... mostly fathers raping daughters.

(((You know the answer)))

aka she was a jew

nice deflection chaim
jews

thats a great quote.

you were raped by a jewish man?

Because privilege + power = unlimited rape potential. That's why Hollywood, banking/finance and law are the rapeiest parts of our culture. Ironically, the majority of sexual abusers in America are Jewish because of this.

You mean Alan Konigsberg?

I feel bad for Dylan, it's obvious he hates Woody since he was such a shit father.
But then again, the kid is so obviously Sinatra's that I would hate him too if I was Woody. Having to pay years of child support over a child that isn't yours must burn like a motherfucker.

He's a big guy

Literally /ourguy/. Reddit gtfo

Fuck off faggot

what really makes it weird for me is that he adopted and raised some third world baby then fucked and married her

isnt that weird? can you think off the top of your head who else has done this

Orson Welles was right

Damn sounds like a dream man

he didn't adopt or raise her..

woof. wells man...

This.

Scoring eight touchdowns in a single game?

Hello jew

What an absolute lie

You fucking jews have no shame

>one daughter says he abused her
>he marries his adopted daughter
you have to admit, that's a little messed up

I'll fix it up a bit for you
>one daughter says he abused her because he marries his ex girlfriend's adopted daughter

Bane?

Because there is proof in most of these cases, and many of them have admitted it, and they typically have more than one accuser.

It's very likely that it never happened because no one else has accused Woody of being a pedophile. Your mother has every reason to hate Woody Allen, and to drill this into your head when you were young and impressionable, which is the opinion of most of your brothers and sisters.

>Actresses complain about wage gap
>Actresses complain about sexual assaults
>Both are being made when those actresses stopped being as famous as before

The fucking hypocresy is hilarious

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

You're getting Dylan confused with her brother Rowan.

>>he marries his adopted daughter

>people unironically side with Mia Farrow, a literal bat shit insane woman, in this situation

baka desu

>one daughter says he abused her because he marries his ex girlfriend's adopted daughter

She was 7 years old when she first said he was abusing him.

Her brother and people in staff has corraborated his weird behaviour with his daughter, like going to bed with her and forcing her to suck his thumb, something he was ordered to seek therapy for.

People side with a girl who has said since she was 7 that her dad was raping her.

Only a jew shill would defend that pedo Woody.

Don worry lads. These elitist may get away with it now but they can't run from the Lord's final judgement.

>>O.W.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Thats literally me