DeMayo

>DeMayo
Steven is Italian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No shit Sherlock. Have you seen his hair? His nose? His fat little face? His extremely attractive father? His winning charm?

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

>have the same first name (spelled slightly differently)
>only a quarter Italian, but had the same hair as a kid
Fucking surreal, man. The main difference is I was/am skinny.

In an alternate universe Sup Forums is complaining about Nora Demayo's real last name being Universe

No wonder he's so charming.

I barely watch the show but I get the impression Rose is actually evil too.

/sug/ is in trash and you should stay there

In the latest (leaked) episode it's revealed that Rose didn't have any plan or purpose for Steven

In short, she's not an evil genius, she's not even a genius

>Last leaked episode shows Rose literally didn't plan shit, and has no plans for Steven

Well, at least this meme can finally be put to bed.

We LITERALLY just had an episode about this. Rose is a humanophile who hated her own species so she made Steven so that she could try being human for a while because that is literally her fetish. What's so hard to understand about this?

>Believing Rose

She's a dumb-ass Quartz. She bumbled her way through a war by believing in her friends which ended with everybody except her closest butt buddies dead or insane, then she spent a few thousand years fucking off.

Hey, it's better than being Jewish like some people in the fandom assumed.

AYYY IT'S A ME A STEVEN'S DAD A PIZZA PIE

>t. Italian

I used to be all over that theory based on that shot, because how could such an anime-influenced show put Rose in such an obviously evil pose on accident?

Then Peri-shrinkage happened, and Steven's fucking stool for the kitchen counter, and now nothing means anything anymore.

AYYYY A PIZZA PASTA

>Stefano DeMayo
>Gregorio DeMayo
>Andrea DeMayo

nope, just another girl who got knocked up because she couldn't resist Greg's cock.

Do you think Andy gets triggered by True Romance?
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

i can one better you; my mother's name is Rose and I have a brother named Steven.

He's going unload some 'De Mayo' all over Connie's face