Fuck this was good...

Fuck this was good. Finally a superhero film that doesn't need to stick in a million teases to some other films that won't be out for years. I was so happy when the credits finished without a single post credits scene. Wonder Woman will actually stand on its own long after this cinematic universe crap is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

mosaicweightedblankets.com/asd-autism-spectrum-disorder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was garbage. Commit suicide OP

Had potential don't get me wrong but they cocked it up

>Had potential don't get me wrong but they cocked it up

What exactly didn't you like?

Is this pasta now or something? I've seen this exact post here now multiple times. Either way the movie sucked balls

>Either way the movie sucked balls
Wrong

Every single scene when they're in "ww1" so obvious they wanted nazis but it doesn't work at all

>I feel insecure when a film portrays Nazis as villains because for some reason I associate Nazis with myself, a Donald Trump supporter.
Interesting.

>RT score dictates quality
Oh sweetie..

Correct.

Not even close sorry

>N-no you
Okay.

Logan was a lot better, and it still wasn't that good.

Gal Gadot has the emotional range of a parsnip. Every other character had better depth and acting than she did.

top waifu

How does that weighted blanket feel?

I don't know what that means. Like a DBZ character?

No, what I'm saying here is that this movie wasn't good and that's a subjective opinion. So yes I totally am not arguing anything here at the moment

womder woban

>>>/tumblr/

Is she supposed to be pregnant?

Will the lobotomy Wojack meme never die? Shouldn't you be posting this on reddit?

mosaicweightedblankets.com/asd-autism-spectrum-disorder/

I guess?

Mods have started deleting them if you report them. All we need is more people who realize that. Spread the word.

gabegino

Not visiting some shady link, explain it in ten words or less.

Shitty pasta. Stop posting it.

If you stop being retarded and having retarded taste nobody would post them to begin with.

t. wojak poster

>go bag too reddet we have sewious disgussion about gabegino on dis board

Now if only they could delete BLACKED posting as efficiently

He's calling you an autist. You don't have to click the link to understand that. Social cues should tell you that he's insulting you, but you don't understand those because you have autism/

They would if people actually, you know, reported the posts.

Haha you sure showed them user?

You could just read the url.

Anyway, apparently weighted blankets help autistic children sleep and stuff.

Didn't read. Ten words or less.

Not OP but is this supposed to be common knowledge? Seems like something only an autistic kid or his parents would know. Hmm

I keep seeing this post. Why do people think she is pregnant?

Sigh.

Gal Gadot is a beautiful woman

Gal Gadot was perfectly cast.

Based DC

Agreed.

Hahahahahahah

It's funny because it's true.

It really is.

Hahhahahahahahahahah
You do realize Patty Jenkins said herself she would have never cast Gadot as Wonder Woman?

It's still true though.

name 1 (ONE) female superhero movie that has been successful

Wonder Woman

That was easy.

Such a shit pasta.

Is this what DCucks have been reduced to?

DCucks hate this movie because it's not "their" movie. A woman made it.

Can anyone give me a single reason why this wasn't trash?

Yes, I can.

Elaborate

Ask politely.

It stood alone.

Do you really need to this EXACT same thread everyday? You do here and Sup Forums. Try to at least change your wording or something.

I will next time, these threads are starting to get less response than I'd like. New one you won't even recognize as me.

Was it better than the LITTY and HILARIOUS Thor 3? Or do you TAKE YOURSELF TOO SERIOUSLY to enjoy such a MADCAP film?

>all men
Ugh, no thanks. I hate men.

Alright, there we go. Posts are all gone.

>Sup Forums loves Neon Demon
>but hates Wonder Woman
Explain this.

Loved this capekino.

Everyone had their doubts, and then she knocked it out of the park.

Based Gal

When/where did she say that?

If true I'm curious as to who she would cast. Either way she directed Gal well enough to get a decent performance out of her. Well except for the crying/mourning Antiope scene.

quality thread here faggots.

Stupid spammer

This woman is so out of work that Bethesda tricked her into talking about video games or something.

she was in Fallout 4

She's married to the owner, dummy

YOU'RE married to the owner.

YOU were in Fallout 4.

I love watching these children take a few stills and somehow make the argument that the movie is trash. WW is a great movie but it isn't shit. if you think so you're probably retarded

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

That guy is living the jew dork dream.
>make video games
>marry the Wonder Woman you fapped to, who was also blacked shortly before you married her.

>>He's calling you an autist user, you just didnt catch the references maybe you need to lurk moar

lol

It's easy to understand why most actors are Jewish when you realize that Judaism is one of the few religions that allows same-sex marriage.

I actually liked WW.

It's made worse by being part of a larger DC movie universe though. The whole message of the ending makes zero sense. She talks about how she was inspired that day to fight for love, except for like the 70 years she didn't do anything and thought mankind was terrible and not worth doing anything for until Batman begged her to help.

>Shilling this hard to stay relevant
Salutations, Warner Bros!

That's because Snyder is a hack writer who for some reason thought that was a good idea.

>ends in a power beam battle
no thanks

CHRIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i will never understand retards who look at RT as a judge of quality. half of those reviews are 2/5s counted as positive. that movie is no different than the rest of the dc films

lol

Fuck you, we love DBZ on this board. Final battle between Gohan and Cell is one of THE most epic, if not THE most epic, battles of time.

>WW is a great movie but it isn't shit

You can't even form an intelligent sentence

People only use it for shitposting or because they're idiots who don't know any better. Tons of reviews don't even have scores and the RT staff has to decide what the scores mean. It's stupid.

She's retired, only guest stars in things when asked

Daily reminder that Lynda Carter was blacked by her first husband and Jewed by her second husband

literally making shit up

this pasta is so boring...

This. People don't even recognize it as pasta because there's nothing funny or interesting about it.

worst casting decision in recent memory. only soyboy cucks disagree

They could've cut 30min off this movie by removing all the unnecessary slow-mo

Ezra Miller is literally a better version of me...besides the whole kike thing.

>Diana trains for about 20 years at most growing up on the Island before leaving
>But she's supposed to be thousands of years old because Gigachad Zeus dicked her mom as his last act before they went to the Island

Literally not making it up.
Carter's first husband black, second husband jew.

I also really liked it especially the trench scene, it was like wow :D.

Both jews

There is literally nothing incorrect about that sentence.