For me? It's Daisy Ridley

For me? It's Daisy Ridley

Jesus she really does look like a Xenomorph

Can someone please explain this "for me? It's x" meme

haha ya she's so ugly...literally 3/10. totally wouldnt bang ahah r-right guys?

No, tell me lol

that fat ass looks so good, i want to crawl, climb up and see, kiss, feel it, ask it sit on my face, then i will squeeze my cock up there and cum

>ugly face
>rotten uterus

why bother?

it would be real fucking hard to deduce otherwise, huh faggotron?
she's disgusting and she can't act. piss poor taste

Man this place is soooo fucking boring. Same old meme shit posts thousands of times every single day.

Wow you actually browse this place and dont have an autism diagnosis? Lol what is wrong with you

isn't it impossible for have sex because of her condition?

Post a woman you find attractive if you think she's ugly.

N O N E C K
O
N
E
C
K

Ugh. Trying way too hard. Utter cringe.

Ugh.

No she can have sex but it's painful for her. Seems like a perfect hate fuck to be honest

>pretending to be retarded
not everyone with endometriosis is like that, dumb fuck, but I guess you already knew that.

damn that's kind of dark

furry down there?

For me it's a young Catherine Zeta Jones
>pic related
I'm also partial to prime Jessica Alba

Daisy is more like a six out of ten here to be honest. Her body is thin and she is healthy and fit. That makes her above average which is overweight and ugly. Daisy is still ugly though. You can be ugly and above average.

Go back to reddít

ugh reallly? come on man.......

So you're a fucking pleb. I knew it. Fuck off.

*sighs*

Ugh.

...dbl sigh...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

ugh

Different user responding to you and you think I'm a pleb for showing an objectively better looking pair of actresses who trump xenomorph chick?
Stay mad brah.

*sigh*

Didn't I say fuck off? I don't care about your shitty opinion.

Ugh.

It's just so bizarre that one of the biggest trilogies of this decade, that they literally could have cast anyone they wanted in, ended up having one of THE ugliest casts in the history of big budget blockbusters;

>Rey - Weird looking Xenoteeth girl. She's not ugly, but you can see better looking girls at your local mall
>Finn - straight looks like a fucking ape
>Rose - flat faced fat Chinese girl
>Kylo Ren - so shockingly ugly half the girls in my theater burst in laughter when he took the mask off opening night, looks like a half finished Picasso
>Phasma - Brienne of fucking Tarth
>Han and Leia - He looked like a thousand year old mummy, she looked like a puffy faced plastic surgery disaster

It's a literal menagerie of freaks. The Mexican guy is the only handsome one. All of this is obviously deliberate considering they could have literally cast anyone.

this is the shittiest complain about nu wars I can think of, actors should never be cast based on their beauty unless it's important for the character to be beautiful for the sake of the story. ugh

>"waaaahhhhhhhh they arent good looking enough wahhhh"
jesus christ

I'm not complaining because they are "not beautiful".

I'm complaining because half of them look like they escaped from fucking Uglyville.

That ass is huge dafuq. Shame it's attached to an otherwise below average looking woman

they're plain looking and it's a good thing

People enjoy looking at attractive people that they would like to have sex with. I realize this may be surprising to you, but it's a fact that has dominated film, television and advertising since their inception with only some rare exceptions.

"plain". Christ.

You must be high.

*sigh* just fuck off okay

>tfw a coke-fueled Daisy will never grind on your dick while begging you to come inside her because she won't get preggo

Feels bad lads

All the pseudo chads in here acting like she is beneath them. You'd all be balls deep in her faster than she could say "hi user".

i wouldn't be able to get hard in her presence shes so sexy

No shit you fag. She's average looking other than her great ass but I'd ravage her if I had the chance

Just because she's better looking than most people on here's girlfriends (if they even have one) doesn't mean people can't complain that she's uglier than most Hollywood actresses. Because both these things are true.

they're casting ugly women, niggers and chinks on purpose of drawing criticism and turning it into media buzz and free marketing because muh racism and sexism

i want to marry daisy !!!

even a fat neckbeard's cock knows the difference between pure waifu material and gross fraud daisy

>how dare people want to see attractive people in their fantasy space opera

On a non-memeing note, it is interesting to me how JJ's ugliness with the camera in TFA translated over into his casting choices

I'm gladx you can see it truly is sigh worthy

>JJ's ugliness with the camera
Dan Mindel is a terrible cinematographer, and it's baffling how no one ever talks about it.

I'm usually very against plastic surgery but, damn, that 'girl' needs some tits urgently.

this, please

For me? It's the McChicken Sandwich

Please explain the meme, I'm begging you

it's just a /ck/ meme about the McChicken sandwich and how its the best thing on the Mc Donalds menu.

For me? It's crab legs

For me? It's the McRib. you pleb

I don't know what there is to explain, unless I'm missing something. Presumably it is an answer to an unasked question, such as:

Who is the funniest guy currently on TV?
>For me, it's Stephen Colbert!

How much does she actually work out? Her body never seems to change.

>Facebook memes

wow youre gay!!!

stop sighing and moaning like a redditor, retard, this is text based communication

Bajina!!!!!!!

Felicity>Daisy

/ck/ meme

I will see those Felicititties

Daisy is for ______

bullying me!

wow what would she do?

I'm so lonely.

make me hump her leather boots while ignoring me, then slapping my balls around and giving me a rough hand cummie, and not stopping afterwards even tho its torture

things like lick her toes and pits, and if i refuse, she will bite me. softly at first, then harder the more times i refuse

she looks like Theresa May here.

what about rape your bum with her fingers or a strap on???

0/10 bait nigger

maybe after she comes home from drinks with the girls and is particularly boisterous

Exactly my reaction if a nigger arm appeared from behind me.

t. ameritard

Brits dont come home conscious from drinks out.

then makes you lick anything you shoot out up!

>posting some ugly ass cake faced grandma actresses
huh

big bum

nice bum