Agents of SHIELD Live Thread

>GRANT WARD'S WILD RIDE CONTINUES

Agents of SHIELD returns tonight with the final arc of Season 4!-

4x16: "What If..." (Apr 4th)
>Daisy and Simmons uncover secrets and lies in a world gone mad. With Hydra in control, they are our only hope to save everyone.

InHumans Mini series is now in production and set to air later this year on ABC.
Cloak & Dagger is in production and set to air later this year on Freeform (ABC Family).

Tonight we're supposed to be getting the first trailer for Thor: Ragnarok as well.

Please take your shitposting to where I'm sure no one will care about your hot opinions.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fourth season. The show will continue to expand the MCU but probably not effect it in a big way.
This season, we have 3 "arcs" making up the season. So far, we've gotten the "Ghost Rider" arc which included Robbie Reyes Ghost Riding around town, "LMD" arc in which everyone is a robit and now we're in the Framework aka "HYDRA" arc.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts and lots of other goodies. Check it out!

How about a stream link, fellow HYDRA pawn?

It's good to finally have this show back.

It's strange we live in a world where Flash now gets more hate and this gets more love. What happened?

Because Flash squanders every interesting character while AoS isn't afraid to bring them back even if they're dead

Ward

aida best waifu

>not ward

>yfw she's Madame Hydra in the framework

All those character sketches are pretty legit.

New Ward-dex with Business Ward and Ward.exe when?

>His greatest regret was not actually being an Inhuman
>He's the head of the Inhuman resistance in the Framework

I hope he dies bloody

>I hope he dies bloody

Aida actually kills them off one by one while they're plugged into the framework. By the time the team gets to him, he's a brain in a jar.

Any word if any other dead/written off characters are coming back? The preview did show that Electric Ward is dead in the Framework

ready for Frame Ward

There was stream2watch, but it doesn't work anymore for some reason.

>tfw you missed based Brett's puns

He really was the best livetweeter of the cast

Hey

Guys

Remember when Ghost Rider was a thing?

Why are people so hung up on this?
That arc is over.
What's wrong with new arcs?

It's ok bb I was just meming

>tfw ward gets brought back TWICE!

GO TIME

Into the thing, the Framework? Its going to be weird.

Its going to be a...Secret Empire.

Any streams? ABC Go doesn't work in my state.

IT'S WARD O'CLOCK MOTHERFUCKERS.

eh she looks weird with long hair now

DIGITAL WARD!?

Someone update the Sepirot.

WARD
A
R
D

IT'S THE FINAL WARDDOWN

Ward LMD after arc.

>her inner desires are to be fucked mercilessly by ward and to not be an Inhuman

If this is a world were Hydra is in char-

Oh, a Black Hydra Agent.

Not Nazi! Humanity First, apparently.

I can forgive him for not being in this episode thanks to Twin Peaks

inb4 he's married to May or some shit and he's cheating on her with Skye

Skye, stop. Its a simulation. Do not be so concerned about fictional peoples. My lord this is going to be a cringy episode for me and I barely understand it and I barely want to watch it.

PFFFFFT, take it back.

Jemma having to dig her way out of a digital grave is hilarious.

ZOMBIE JEMMA
DIGITAL WARD
HYDRA MAY

And then Simmons was a ghost.

The fuck...

hop over from iZombie in time to see zombie Simmons sweet

did anyone happen to screencap jemmas bio on daisy's pc?

And then Jemma was the zombies.

has there ever been a more WHY WONT YOU DIE! villain on tv than ward?

It's an obituary. It only says she's a Devonshire native, nothing else of interest.
200 other SHIELD students died in an attack; probably the one on the Triskelion.

>Skye, stop. Its a simulation. Do not be so concerned about fictional peoples. My lord this is going to be a cringy episode for me and I barely understand it and I barely want to watch it.

Yeah, I'm not much a fan of Awkward either, so an entire episode of spazzing out vs. the Matrix (or more) is going to be irritating.

>Agents of SHIELD Live Thread

I think user might be an inhuman.

MODS

Well they had to make sure he was in every season somehow. What did you think something as little as being killed and having his body vaporized by a nuke would stop him?

ty bby

white supremacy is a neo-nazi thing

classical nazism believed the aryan race should rule over things, but didn't seek to eliminate all non-whites

>killed by toxic bio agent, area is quarantined
oh boy we plague carrying Jemma now

The new arcs are boring. Just the same stale "WHO CAN WE TRUST" bullshit that ruined past seasons.

>tfw I lost my ID

horse voiced Jemma is sexy as fuck

Jenma already fucked up

>the Doctor
Z-Zabo?!

probably Whitehall

Get your shit together, Daisy. This isn't real.

holy fuck yes it is

Flash started wallowing in the same type of storyline for 3 seasons now, wasted Flashpoint.
AOS is doing new and creative stuff each season.

>Ward is the inside man.
>Ward is pro-inhumans.

oh shit, Ward is a SHIELD mole in this universe

This storyline is like 20 minutes in, and frankly I'm already kind of board with it.

>yfw Ward is the traitor

no smartphones people read newspapers Mainframe world is best world

probably moreso information control then anything else

Hydra seems to have stuck to its Nazi methodology for control

...there are a dwindling number of people of a handful of Romani and Jews with memorable 70ish year old tattoos who may disagree with that assessment.

HYDRA =/= NAZIS CONFIRMED

>Pro Refugee ban
hmm.

Stop talking about HYDRA being Nazis you fucking SHIELD shills I'll report you all

>Almost everyone white
Is Framework /ourmatrix/?

well 3 seasons of Flash having big bad evil speedsters and 90% of the revolving around who the evil speedster is got boring too

That seemed pretty clear. Nadir was about to spill the beans and Ward knocked him the fuck out.

Ward is incapable of not being a traitor.

...this is a very bleak simulation.

>daisy's regret is that she couldn't convince the betrayer to betray hydra
She just wanted to protect his smile.

>the world is better because of Hydra
>Hydra has nothing to do with Nazis
I don't get it Sup Forums, my suspension of disbelief can only go so far

considering mainframe is at least partly based on people's brain, and all of the team in it thought of Ward as a traitor it makes sense.

inb4 a certain board shows up to call it a utopia.

>In the matrix Ward is the secret freedom fighter trying to bring down the police state.

The ride just doesn't end with him.

But seriously, isn't HYDRA Nazis?

The world isn't better and people are clearly being murdered for having Inhuman Genetic tags.

that was a religious cleansing, it wasn't because of ethnicity
germany was the only white country part of the axis powers, fighting against the white allied nations

in fact hitlers original plan wasn't to kill the jews, merely to exile them, but the arabs convinced him to go full eradication. It's very clear nazi germany was more than open to sharing the world with non-white people, so long as they got the biggest piece of the pie

No.

>ward the white

Now they're Humans first Nazis, and they have new scapegoats in the form of Inhumans.

yeah Hitler's plan was to move em to Madagascar, it just ended up being cheaper to kill em

Oh right, this all happened because in May's perfect world, she didn't have to kill the kid.

Other way around, Nazis were HYDRA.

No, they only go around demanding peoples papers and suppressing dissent.

I should have realized Fitz would be the doctor, but at first mentioned I thought we could get a Zola type thing.

Oh boy, another Scottish Doctor.

Oh......

>Fitz is the big bad

>he went hydra because simmons was killed

No, they're pro-humanity fascists.

jesus husky voice Jemma is driving me nuts

TAHITI.
It's always about Tahiti.

Tahiti

real talk, what is she doing to make he voice sound gravely like that, is she just a good actress?

>oh boy we plague carrying Jemma now
Zombie Plague, no less

I was sure that would break him out of it.