Work on Your Art!

It's that time again.

What have you guys been drawing/animating/doodling, lately?

Post OCs, fanart, and whatever you've made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhGV-vATgOg&list=PL91C18D5876862373&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=y4cN7BEZREU&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing here but shame, batman.

One of my portfolio pieces. She uses hardlight projectors on elbows to create helicopter blades for flight. Therefore, "Rotorblade: The Human Helicopter."

Have a few more, but I need to figure out how to trim down the size to the acceptable limit.

R8 m8s. Constructive criticism is heavily welcomed.

I think he's right

Also did a Spider-Man/Venom piece for a comic I'm writing.

okay heres an animation i finished a while ago

And another one

Steadily working through my comic, Batman.

fuck yeah!

More puppet pals

And the colors on my monitor and cintiq are off for whatever reason so if this hurts anyone's eyes, oops, my bad

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!

Remember to keep consistency and proportions in mind!! Like on the left, her face shape constantly change with each expression. It might be beneficial to make a model sheet for yourself, even if you won't put it in your portfolio.

Also, don't forget to flip your canvas horizontally while you work...her body is lopsided.

And if this is for a portfolio, I think it would be more interesting to show character acting on the page instead of 'here is her leg and arm'. Without you telling me she can use hardlight projectors in your post, I wouldn't been able to tell she was a human helicopter by looking at the sheet. I want to see her fly!!!

Otherwise than that, I think it's neat design, I have a soft spot for robots and I do like the faceplate a lot.

samuraiii

here's a thing-o !

hell yeah, i love it!!

This is really good criticism, and I have to give you thanks for being honest.

I do have another picture of her in a team shot, in flight but I don't have a high quality scan yet.

and here's some turnarounds for these dudes!
although, the pig-tail girl's design was updated and she has overalls now.

i made this

this would look cool if it was rendered real graphically- like color block-ish with minimal shading.

i'll give it a shot. i do love SJ's art style/coloring

Drawing 2 pop star dudes for someone's birthday. This face is a work in progress.

i believe in you!

(the nose needs to be moved, of course)

I made this for you co, it was your idea

Decent start, though the neck looks kind of long.

I really like this user.
is Kaiba Corp a competitor against Wayne Enterprises?
is Kaiba a super hero like batman in this universe?
i would definitely read a comic of this, although i'd it more to be like in the manga and season 0
youtube.com/watch?v=VhGV-vATgOg&list=PL91C18D5876862373&index=14

Don't usually post in these threads due to forgetting they exist/being inconsistent about making stuff but here's an animation I finished semi recently. Mostly just a test for the character's movement, though still kind of dissatisfied with a lot of areas.

One day I'll actually clean my animations. Stuff like makes me realize how far I still have to go. Don't have the imagination or confidence to try something with that many changing angles. Also your style is quite loose and pleasant to me.

Can I please get a drawfag to draw Gallius Rax but in a white grand admiral uniform and red cape like he canonically wears? I don't even care if you trace this picture directly and then draw on the uniform/cape (I would actually prefer it since I see Rax as this picture minus the outfit).

Also in case you're wondering I don't think he wears pauldrons so the best bet would be to base his outfit off Director Krennic's outfit from Rogue One plus a Grand Admiral's medals on his chest and make the cape red.

I really enjoy these character designs and your color pallet. Is this for a comic?

“Subject is Yugi Mutou, AKA King of Games. Believes himself to be possessed by an ancient Egyptian pharaoh channeled through the object on his chest. M.O. consists of challenging victims to children’s games modified to have deadly consequences.”

Dude's gonna long neck.

Every time you post, it's like a pro came to teach a class of babbies.

i actually like the game of death/darkness thing. are there penalty game's if someone cheats?
is this sort of like riddler but yugi is the Ventriloquist to yami yugi's scarface?

an attempt so far

I drew my nigga Bart Allen.

Dude you're fucking great

made a new character/friend for the capybara

a shoebill stork named wallace.. i became enamored with them recently.. they are very interesting looking birds

some sketches/ideations. i hope to draw him some more soon. i really like him

the original idea from here is that yugi season 0 just works really well as a batman villain. He definitely crosses over with riddler a bit, but the emphasis on games gives him his own thing. He can win any game, and then he kills you when you lose. Throw in the whole possesed by a pharoah thing. and its just perfect. All I did was change his crazy hair to a mask.

OC named Red Thunder
I have the colors already, just need to think of a competent backstory.

Do something with it.

If this thread miraculously survives for 24 hours, I'll improve the 2 dudes and upload a more finished crap.

Colors, just imagine the all the gray on the character as white.

Same user who made the Rotorblade concept. Took the Silk design and redid most of it from scratch. As for style differences, I do my concept work entirely digital, but I've been refining my pencil/paper technique. Haven't had the chance to ink in her hair yet.

Criticism is, again, welcomed.

Thank you!
They're for a cartoon pitch!

cute birb

Really like the expressions.

i can deal with that.
so is it just yugi in this universe or are there other characters?
joey and Tristan as henchmen? tea as a henchwoman dressed as the dark magician girl?

Nice. May I ask what it is about? Good luck on the pitch regardless.

Volition presented the world with a trailer that includes a AU version of my game husbandu. So I drew that.

i think the henchmen should be kuribohs

even then, yugi friends could always be their very own villains joey could be a twoface type villain or here since he loves playing warrior decks and cards based off chance.
Tristan doesn't seem like he could be a good villain, and tea loves dancing, so maybe she could be some sort of dance themed villain.
weevil and rex would make better villains

Oc for a webcomic who sadly won't show up for a while, but I like drawing her. I've been practicing watercolors a lot lately, I'm trying to fill this tiny journal I got up with illustrations.

Ooh, these colors are just gorgeous! Very cozy scene you've got there too.

Nice shoebill, very kawaii. I'm glad you're giving more exposure to this underappreciated bird.

Lovely pinks you have here, the image has a very nice mood.

thanks~ i plan on doing more with it tomorrow

Mindless edge

Adromon, Lilithmon, and ???

Ugghh...
Just working out them designs, don't know what happened to the left one's arms tho

Did this earlier! Bit different than my usual style

I've been doodling my friends and I as vidya characters for use in video thumbnails. Does that count?

Very nice. I've always loved how water colors look and you've used them amazingly.

Daemon

I made this guy yesterday.

Does he look like a villain?

just gonna. bump this thread

You got skills, man.

Here's something I started on the other night, but I haven't been able to work on it much due to client work.

I would post that stuff but for confidentiality reasons I'll refrain.

I always see it but I never cared for it until now, but when does /ctg/ usually start on Sup Forums?

You should probably ease into a new style, because nobody could longer tell who you are.

The Channel-tan threads? They're weekends only, one thread per day, starting around 5 am.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Yeah, my digital work is pretty far separated from my pencil-on-paper stuff. Nowadays, that's mostly just in my class notes, and I'm tired of all these sketches ending up on lined paper.

That first drawing was one that I did during class, then when over digitally. I was to start working on translating my traditional style to digital better.

Someday I'll figure out why some images like to rotate when posted.

it's usually how you angle the camera.

WH40K sister of battle

nice. it's looking good so far.

More WH40K

Kara

Noms

Jun, the swan

Starfire

Kittens

Sup Forums shit

Cultist-chan

So, thats How I am doing, Sup Forums.
I hope Batman is at least a little bit pleased.

More Kara

Been working on an [adultswim] style series, with a focus on script rather than great animation. Tell me what y'all think

youtube.com/watch?v=y4cN7BEZREU&t

Been drawing my characters a bit more lately. Just a bit of them at younger ages.

glad youre still kicking, im liking the designs on all of them

I drew a Shygal for /aco/ a few days ago.

Maybe making a comic out of the D&D campaign I DM... we'll see.

Was sketching uh... something.

Well I've recently lost my job.
As horribly corporate and emotionally draining as it was. Has sort of inspired me to actually get out there and seek a job that's more artistic in nature. Probably graphic design is what I'm gonna get. But otherwise yeah, working on plenty of stuff.

Redrawing an old character for a friend.

Also been working on this, Concept art for my own webcomic, basically Starship Troopers meets Prequel.

And I made Earth 3 Black Manta for a thread on /tg/.

I dunno Sup Forums thoughts?

Cute centaur girl! I think you could work on her hind legs a bit, though. I don't think horses really fold their hind legs like that, their calves and thighs usually stay at a 90 degree angel to each other when lying down.

Yeah. The most fun part of having a centaur character is I gotta look at a lot of horse refs too. Thanks for the advice, user.

Here's this, went back and colored a picture because it occurred to me that I never actually colored a picture of this character

Also gonna get back to working on this when I get home

How do I find the motivation to draw again, Sup Forums?

Why do they call him "White" Ray?
Albinism?

For me just seeing other people making stuff makes me want to draw. Also having ideas helps, but I usually don't have those.

probably just play on black manta

old one, but i like it

I like It too