Is this kino?

is this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Renfro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's okay, the book is better
RIP Brad

It really isn't that good. Especially if you don't think "The Shining" isn't that good.

it was pretty bad, dude

It was good enough, the ending was better than the book though the concentration camp rape scene was kind of hot and not in the movie, obviously

why does every stephen king book have boy rape in it

disturbed people walked out left and right and we were busting up at them

what kind of cute outfits do you think Brian Singer made him wear during "casting"?

In SK's time boy rape was scary. Not something to aspire to.

Whatever McKellen hadn't already covered in semen

>from the director of the usual suspects
pass

What is this facial expression trying to convey?

It had potential but ended poorly

>"Hey... hey kid, wanna secure the future the future of the white race?"

>directed by Bryan singer
>starring twink
>twink later goes insane and suicides
Really made me think

does twink make the boys wink?

Let's go for a ride kid

HUGE JACKEDMAN

oh shit its confirmed

wow this movie is about a nazi in hiding, sounds gre...

>becomes a 2 hour NAMBLA commercial

I really hope he of all people isn't a pedo. With Singer it's not even a question and with McKellan it's pretty obvious. But Hugh seems like such a nice guy. I'd like to think he just assumes the best of everyone and genuinely doesn't know about Singer. I mean Hugh is obviously gay, but I hope he's not a pedo.

What the hell did they do to this kid?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Renfro
>Brad Barron Renfro (July 25, 1982 – January 15, 2008) was an American actor and musician. He made his film debut at the age of eleven in the lead role in The Client, going on to star in 21 feature films, several short films, and two television episodes. His career faded rapidly due to alcoholism and substance abuse. He died from a heroin overdose at the age of 25.

Look at his criminal record. Jesus christ, kid had everything he needed to be successful and fucked it all up