Why does Morty love Jessica so much when she obviously has HIV?

Why does Morty love Jessica so much when she obviously has HIV?

Teenage boy has terrible taste in women. In other news the sky is blue.

Rick can probably cure that HIV for him

Can he cure her of Brad fucking her?

Probably. Just find a version of Jessica that doesn't dig Brad.

Will she ever turn into a real character?

Here's hoping that season 3 fleshes her out a bit more.

Morty is suicidal and wants to get that sweet HIV to get rid of Rick forever.

>terrible taste
>redhead

When gingers are cute they're really fucking cute

Or drop her completely, frankly Im fine with either. As of now shes a dumb whore who picks a football player over a dimension hopping beta

not in this show, famalam

Jessica is a dead ringer for Summer. Both are cool teenage girls with red hair. Naturally, a young adolescent boy would be most attracted to a girl most like his sister. It's like an Oedipus complex but with siblings.

Her hairstyle is gross. Red hair is wasted on a hollow vessel like her.

> she obviously has HIV?

wait what

"Dead ringer" as in sharing a single physical trait? But, yeah, gingerlust seems to run in the family.

Because she is in the same special-ed class as Morty, where they learn two-digits addition and the multiplication table.

A boy like Morty ain't a chooser. At least she is good looking.

>Because she is in the same special-ed class as Morty, where they learn two-digits addition and the multiplication table.
I find that really hot for some reason then I was ashamed to find it so hot.

Agreed. I don't know why, but I like it.

Watching shows like Rick and Morty makes me depressed because I never experienced any teenage love/sex.

Teens don't care about personality, they're full into hormones and want to just fuck something. Only later on do they realize that 10/10 chick from Sophomore year was just a total slut taking it from everybody, and that cute 6-7/10 that has most of the same interest as you would be a far superior girlfriend/fuck.

That's not Summer

Summer probably doesn't know even know Jessica, why would she be into her.

user, where do you think Aids comes from?

No you're self defeating. Search for Manhood Academy on youtube and go to their site. They'll fix you up

Neither did I yet I don't care because I still don't so it doesn't make a different between teen and adult romance for me

she wants everything Morty wants/has. it's the only reason she cared about hanging out with Rick in the first place. typical favorite sibling envy

She'd love him back if he'd only give her the recipe for concentrated dark matter