The real Hero of Dunkirk: Adolf Hitler. It was Hitler's notorious “halt order...

The real Hero of Dunkirk: Adolf Hitler. It was Hitler's notorious “halt order,” which stopped German armored units on the verge of seizing the port of Dunkirk before the defeated British Expeditionary Force could evacuate from France. He saved so many people.

>you only won because I let you
Literally the reasoning of a five-year-old

More like it was the wermachts traffic jam and the fact that goring went DUDE THE LUFTWAFFE CAN TOTTALY EXTERMINATE TGE BRITS DUDE LEAVE EVERYTHING TO ME
also there where the French holding the line behind them

Not Sup Forums related, fuck off nigger

>Attacks the Russians during winter
>Gets tricked by dummy tanks
> And this
Nice leader you have Sup Forums

why are there so many dunkirk threads lately?

Oh I'm sure he wanted to save those troops when he ordered them bombed

Blu-ray and DVD release so poorfags only now got to see it pirated.

Truly a humanitarian until the very end.
He should have been given a Noble peace prize

Like 40% of Germany's population under 20 is of migrant background. Killing Adolf just prolonged the inevitable another century.

Because it's now available to torrent. I have my copy ready to watch this afternoon.

That's literally me desu.

no wonder all the poorfags are making threads shitting on nolan

if only Hitler wasn't retarded and didn't fall for his self-made Nazi meme too hard, they might have won the war.

>Millions of white soldiers killed
>Hero
There would literally be tens if not hundreds of millions more white people today if not for him. What a guy

there was no way they could have won the war. the least they could do was white peace and that was bleak with the amount of countries they pissed off

>"Tell us another story, Mein Führer!"
~Sup Forums

>poorfags
paying for movies is the path to being a poorfag

He killed millions...

>Operation Barbarossa (German: Unternehmen Barbarossa) was the code name for the Axis invasion of the Soviet Union, starting Sunday, 22 June 1941.

June is winter now?

t.poorfag

look at these disgusting kraut """women""", not a single one even remotely attractive
>muh mustard race

I'm sure the Russians didn't care

... to save billions.

it was needed to draw people away from communism, the traditional conservative parties of the time were dwindling rapidly while russian aligned gommies were growing at a shocking pace

Retarded much, OP? Do you even know what economy of war and war's supplies means?

*blocks your path*

Villains who did nothing wrong thread?

I don't understand what they see in him. Is it the mustache? the hair? the chad look?

not op and not going to defend hitler but nice phone posting you fucking fag