Green Milk

>Green Milk
He fucked it, didn't he?

Doubtful. If they're all connected to the force, everyone force sensitive on the planet would've probably known about it. At best he just got some very good views for his spankbank later in the huts.

The force cums

Oh fuck, they said he had been drinking green milk, which was milked from a local creature, clearly the big titty force sloth.
That's the whole reason for Luke acting weird and against the Jedi, it was Sith milk intoxication.

that's just fucking lewd

it's a children's book

is Disney running a plot to normalize bare breasts or what?

>He didn't want to leave the island because he's been banging the prime ocean sloth

Don't give Brazzers anymore fucking ideas nigger

>is Disney running a plot to normalize bare breasts or what?
On animals, yes. It's their next phase. They've already got peoples attention with those 3d animal movies and shows, now they push it a little further and presto, new gen of zoophiles born.

oh god no not again

they have been doing it forever, 50% of their workforce is comprised of disgusting homosexuals

Anyone else find this scene really hot? When this alien farts at Jar Jar?

>Anyone else find this scene really hot?
No. If it had a pussy then sure. This is no different than looking at a stallion and wanting to be deep in it's 3 anus'. Gay.

i feel bad for the talented people that do the cool puppets and props because they are part of such a shitshow of derivative writing and bad acting

>there will be a scene in TLJ where Luke will milk these Nips

I don't know man ... The alien just looks so feminine and sexy, and the way it farts and turns to him to flaunt it. Like it's inviting him to get closer to for the next one.
I first watched this movie when I was very young and I have masturbated to this scene so many times.

t. George lucas

Look at those fucking funbags fuuuuuuuccckkk even if you don't want to fuck the thing I don't think a man in his right mind would pass up a titty fuck from those marvelous udders

>You will never fuck alien sloth pussy and get away with it

Fuck that's soo hot

Imagine. The fresh salty sea air cleanses your sinuses as you step out of the cave. You stand naked, there's no need for modesty this far from civilisation. You see your old friend on the beach. She's lounging, enjoying the sun, her eyes closed contentedly. You lay down next to her, run your hand down her leathery chest, down, down. You can feel the warmth from her hairy hide. Down your hand wanders, down. To the bulbous sacks below. She grunts with pleasure as you grasp the milk sac tenderly. Her leathery arm beats you in anticipation. Squueeze tighter, you hear her call in yoir mind. The Force flows through this creature, this islamd, this body as you massage the milk sacs rhythmically.

looks like a psychicpebbles drawing

>What could he be possibly been doing on that island for decades?
>I know just the thing

top of Disney know that this's not very appropriate right?
>You said I milked what?????

Lucas it's very vital to the script!

IMAGINE

Link to the whole thing?

Is this real? The alien has fucking dick tits? Seriously? How isn't this being panned?

Its the Dagobah section of this hack remake of Empire. What else will they steal and rehash.