Can't find an alpha looking light featured man from Sweden to play Ragnar in 'Vikings'

>Can't find an alpha looking light featured man from Sweden to play Ragnar in 'Vikings'
>Proceed to go to bumfuck, woop woop Australia to find said person

How does it feel to be such soyboys that you need to outsource to find people to play Vikings from your own country, Swedecucks? :^)

Don't blame the Swedes, it's not their fault that they sacrificed their dignity and country in the name of progress

Almost none of the characters are Swedish, it's a Canadian show filmed in Ireland.

Can't we just go full Sup Forums now and get some flags in here?

Us Aussies are natural born Swedes.

Maybe because it's an English language show, fucking retard?

Pretty much all swedes speak English, to the point where there have been suggestions to stop taching swedish at schools.

That's no excuse.

>a show entirely created, written, produced, shot, and distributed by non-Swedes decides to cast non-Swedes

Fucking shocking.

And? Norway made a show about Vikings that was filmed in both languages SIMULTANEOUSLY, Sven.

It's not a Swedish show.

>majority of population speak L2
>stop teaching L1

put down that wacky tabacky m8

But surely they could find some Swedish actors to play famous Swedish characters? Surely that would be the easiest thing to do in terms of casting :)

This isn't actually true in my experience. For instance I personally often fantasize about how my friends' girls are into me (it's true, I'm rather dashing) and how I act fairly rudely with them only to let them see in a surprise of a glance now and then that I too touch myself to thought of them. Here's an example of a conversation between me and my best friend's girlfriend (forgive me, such repetitiveness in English!) this being in private of course, during a viewing of a TV show.
HER: user, I wanted to ask you, you're always so mean to me, is there something I've done...?
user: (moodily, flippantly) Verily, it's nothing you've done. It's just that I am quite made up of darkness. You see I sometimes even fancy I'm Satan. If it's too much for you, I will certainly refrain from speaking to you ever again.
HER: (with a significant glance) That's not what I want...
Fin.
So you see how I find myself fantasizing about such situations by turning them into something more in fantasy, though of course I would never hurt my friends by acting on it in life.

Why would it make the slightest bit of difference as long as the actor is good and looks vaguely Scandinavian?

omg

desu he doesnt look really manly

Im not from sweden

what the fuck dude

What is it? English isn't my first language, whither have I erred?

flags are nu-Sup Forums garbage, thanks for confirming your fresh off the boat status

KILL ME

english is obviously your first language
your post was autistic as fuck
that's not what whither means

It certainly is not, and I certainly did not misuse whither, one of my favorite words. Pardon me for saying so, but it appears you are not familiar enough with your own language to presume to tell me anything about it.

sorry friend, you did misuse it
I guess you suppose it is the ye olde english replacement for "where", but its meaning is actually best thought of as "to where"
it functions entirely differently as a word, and isn't grammatically correct to use in the context you used it

Post Ivar

Fuck!

>only one guy in Ragnars family is Swedish
>Gets killed off
>2 if them are proud Danish boys
>1 Has been carrying the show since Ragnar left

Makes you proud to be Danish really

I don't even care that Ragnar is gone, he was pretty much an asshole.

I'm really enjoying the new season, although Floki's adventure is quite confusing.

>to the point where there have been suggestions to stop taching swedish at schools.
By jews

He was on a strict soy diet at one point

That's just Hollywood taking advantage of retarded, zero personality Australians.

Persbrandt was busy.

>that filename