Depressed guy pulls gun from police officer to kill himself

>depressed guy pulls gun from police officer to kill himself

>38 policemen pull their guns on him
>47 landwhales try to tackle him
>82 police dogs attack him
>23 police station janitors try to stop him

Seriously wtf is wrong with amerifat police? Do they literally hire any retard they can find?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdTDKRTkXuM
youtube.com/watch?v=J30cS-dusjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj1ykZWtPYI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbr3SU0pmqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No idea what you're shitposting about, but a hostile situation deserves a hostile response. He could have killed anyone, and then you'd be crying about police brutality for gunning down the stupid faggot.

what the fuck are you on about? Are you making those numbers up to push whatever faggot soyboy narrative you're trying to tell? You don't know what a depressed lunatic is gonna do when he's armed. Damn right I'd whip out my gun too, how the fuck do you know he just wants to take himself out?

It's a hollywood movie so they actually try to save him. If it was reality, they would have just fucking dropped the motherfucker.

HEY
LISTEN TO ME SON
PUT ONE LEG BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND HOP TOWARDS ME BACKWARDS WHILE SINGING "Whats Up" AND IF YOU GET A SINGLE NOTE WRONG I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

Like 99% of the police officers are there just for the glory and the "prestige".

They literally just want to be the heroes of the day, that is why all of them went for their guns in order to shoot him first.

All they want is to be the hero of the day and later tell the others " Hey I killed that psycho in the police station and saved everyone!".

>try to pull your pants up
>gets shot
yeah american police force is composed of trigger happy, paranoid, power tripping maniacs. Not even in south american hellholes when 1 in every 3 children has a gun end up with so many casualties by police carelessness.

>I got busted with weed once
>FUCKING FASCIST POLICE REEEEEEEE

His point is that amerifat police is incompetent and retarded that they need a whole fucking battalion in order to stop ONE rogue guy.

Bullshit. They didn't need that many people, there were just that many people around to stop him (which is probably pure fabrication and faggotry on OP's part).

>Bullshit. They didn't need that many people, there were just that many people around to stop him (which is probably pure fabrication and faggotry on OP's part).

Yes.

Stay gold.

>hey look, mom, i posted on Sup Forums again

Name ONE (1) country that someone pulling a gun in a police station wouldn't elicit an identical response?

>hey look, mom, i posted on Sup Forums again

Pretty much every first world country. People here actually have respect for cops, nobody ever pulls stupid shit like that.

t. European

>Name ONE (1) country that someone pulling a gun in a police station wouldn't elicit an identical response?

>check out my sweet sword i got with my allowance user
That's ok, I didn't need to see it.

This.

Especially German and British cops are friendly and cool. Amerifat cops are arrogant pricks that think they are DEVGRU operators in Afghanistan fighting terrorists.

>check out my sweet sword i got with my allowance user
>That's ok, I didn't need to see it.

You don't need to post your family photos, user.

They got old DEVGRU loot and still cant shoot.

It almost makes me wish for a military takeover of our country. Even MPs need to follow ROE and threat assessment protocol.

The integrity of the military is what seperates real warriors from the cowards using the protection of cop unions.

Not a gun, but a knife: youtube.com/watch?v=SdTDKRTkXuM

>You don't need to post your family photos, user.

yeah maybe in soy Europe. Eastern Europe would net you a steel toed boot to the teeth and a 24h 'cool-off session' (torture)

Why are chinks so based?

If this happened in America he would have been shot 124 times already.

You have a big family.

>You have a big family.

A folder with this many fat nerds is nothing to be proud of, user.

Eastern Europe is poor as fuck and nobody cares about what those ugly savages do to each other.

Soyboy will inherit the world with our Moozie cousins and new age pot smoking hula hoopers will dance on the fallen iconography of your dead God.

>A folder with this many fat nerds is nothing to be proud of, user.

>No body has posted the clip yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=J30cS-dusjI

Sexy. How many times have you beat your tiny dick with your limp wrists to this pic today, user?

>pulling a gun on a man about to shoot himself

>It wasn't even the good shit they caught me with snicklefritz and I got laughed at for the entire ride to the police station!

>Sexy. How many times have you beat your tiny dick with your limp wrists to this pic today, user?

>weak b8

You're not even trying anymore with that pic, user.

the skill ceiling for police officers is set low because people who are smarter and more skilled realise that a low paying job where you could die isnt worth it. the people that go into it usually are in for the 'glory' and/or are racists

>Do they literally hire any retard they can find?

>You're not even trying anymore with that pic, user.

PUT YOUR LEFT LEG IN
YOUR LEFT LEG OUT
IN OUT IN OUT
I SAID FUCKING IN
BLAM

You'll run out of shit to pull from your fap folder long before I get bored of responding to you, user.

>You'll run out of shit to pull from your fap folder long before I get bored of responding to you, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj1ykZWtPYI

Yep, there is a written portion, and if you score above a certain point, you are rejected.
Usually it's a combination of a few tests.

soyrup

HUMAN YOU HAVE EXACTLY 4.2 SECONDS TO RECITE ALL 50 STATES OR YOU WILL BE SHOT FOR NON COMPLIANCE

YEs cops love to be paid to control people. Librals love to think that their recruits love to work for the idea of democracy, but once they shrink their pay, the same recruits go in the street whining they should be respected.

When cops go whine in the street, when it is their time to be brutalized by what they call ''criminals'' [like when a cop is killed], or due to a lack of ''decent pay'', they wear masks so that they are no identified, even though it is illegal for anybody to wear masks. Then the same cops demand the population to obey the laws.

Its a municipal job. They don't draw in the best lot of people. Average joes and basic chads with no skill sets apply and go through training for a while which is basically an inundation of officer codes and training to prepare cops for a hundred circumstances that dont necessarily involve shooting people. State LEOs may be an improvement depending on the standards set by that state. Its also union, so anyone whoms't is a frustrating loser poorly equipped to do the job can't easily be fired.

Nice uneven nostrils faggot.

fine just keep your niggers inside your own borders. eastern europe is where native whites live

fuck

washington
idaho
oregon
california
texas
jackie chan

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbr3SU0pmqc

Shut up nigger

NOW RECITE THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BACKWARDS

Britain, because coppers don't even have guns there