Venom redux?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's like i'm really in 2008 again

pretty shittacular photoshop, but it does look cool.

Give it up user, you're not getting it. Best you can hope for is Agent Venom showing up years later after the Sony Venom movie tanks

That spider logo need more white

Holy shit that face and the emotion expressed are amazing hahaha What game is this?

>webbing on venom suit
absolutely disgusting. I fucking hated that about the raimi movie and Spictacular Spider-Dork cuntoon

the newest hottest masss effect.

s

>ShepardSpinningHead.gif
Oh god this is amazing haha.

>Spictacular Spider-Dork
wanna take another shot at that champ?

>Spictacular Spider-Dork cuntoon

The way they did it was clever. The webbing disappeared and the logo got bigger the more the symbiote took control.

Spit-ass-cuteler Spinage Muff

No it wasn't and that didnt happen.

They better give him the slick, all black suit, none of this recolor shit.

Now that we have good cgi there is no reason why the black suit can't just be black latex skin

You don't really have to try that hard to bait a Sup Forumsmrade.

Everything about this post is wrong. Watch the show, come back in 8 years when you're 18.

>Sup Forums
Man, I remember when trolling was a art

SJW's I tells ya.
ME:A is an interesting case study, I wonder what lessons the industry will take from this. Of course the animation is fucked, but I think a lot of people feel more inclined to complain about it because the female characters look like potatoes, which is something you get shamed about for complaining about directly. I wonder if future story driven RPG's will try to make their characters attractive again.

Leave it to the japs to save the cute girls in RPGs

youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU

at 19:15

Hey OP look! The first Scorpion image leaked!