I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

Why are Asians so ungrateful and hate filled?

I've been to Japan twice now and each time I have introduced myself as a German to the people I meet and they are always extremely excited and happy.
I'm Danish

Mentality, and it should stay this way.

I like danes more than germans to be honest family

Ramen > Sushi

Imagine him scratching his saggy sweaty balls, then proceeding to make your sushi without washing his hands.

>300 dorrar prease, waito piggu

he spent 30 years figuring out whats the perfect amount of ball sweat to put on the sushi you better be grateful

And that scumbag behavior is exactly the reason why we'll never return Schleswig-Holstein to you.

Is it true you have to eat when he tells you, masticate with a certain pattern and swallow at the right moment or you're kicked out of his restaurant?

that's ancient japanese tradition though, they didn't have hand sanitizer in the 1500s you fucking gaijin

They like making fun of white features though.

It's a 300 dollar privilege to be scolded by a bald manlet

I went to a sushi bar once. They had a policy where if you ordered too much and couldn't finish you had to pay extra for wasting ingredients or something. I had to walk out the restaurant with sushi in my pockets and couldn't eat sushi again for years. True story.

Objectively wrong

WHITU PIGGU GO HOMU

>modern seinfeld
>the soup nazi hires the fish emperor. but things go south when the fish emperor kicks kramer out of the restaurant for mouthing off

why are asians so inhumane?

if a japanese guy ever yelled at me i think i'd be laughing too hard at the way he talks

how does anyone take the way they speak seriously? it's so ridiculous

I'd eat it. t. Pierre.

because they have no soul they think everything else is same

They aren't mentally ill faggots who anthropomorphize animals I guess

no soul weeb detected

why dont just cut head from the start? whats that about incision in the beginning?

I heard frog is good but jesus that was hard to watch. I don't understand why he didn't just cut its head off straight away?

because they are soulless machines

>implying

Empathy is a trait exclusive to the White Race.

i know right, i'd love to be in that situation

Was it autism?

I never understood this. Do asians really have different noses than whites?

Context? Who are those white guys?

I mean, that's basically the same as wearing big buck teeth and one of those straw hats, only far less prevalent.

Seems like Japanese people think white features are more attractive than Japanese ones in general

This bar I go to has the same policy, if you can't finish what your ordered, they'll put in a box, charge a fee and give it for you to take home. I think it's actually kinda fair, because food wasters are shits, and since you're allowed to order whatever you want in any quantity you want, it's on you if order more than you can eat.

They're pretty chill tho, and the sushi is good, so I go there every once in a while

YOU PAY ME 500 DORRA, YOU GET FISH, YOU EAT NOW! EAT NOW WHITU PIGGU! DRINK TEA WHILE BOILING! YOU DRINK TEA NOW!

A DARING SYNTHESIS

ONRY JAPANESU

yes, you autists are so bad at reading faces

>those twitching body parts before frying

bruh

Japanese are kawaii, and i dont get angry when they are racist
they really should be more worried about niggers and arabs though

also jews they need to watch out for jews pushing immigration

I used to draw shit like this and forgot one of my books when I moved out

I found my sketch book in the kitchen draw when I came back to visit

no-one has said anything about it

youtube.com/watch?v=YIOy1u5hV38

Ah yes. The fucking Jews. Those god damn fucking kikes.

Say what you will, for one of these "asians are inhumane"-.webms the frog died pretty quickly. I mean atleast he didn't toss it into a pot of boiling oil or skin it alive like they usually do.

If you eat meat but can't handle seeing an animal get killed you just might be a soyboy.

nvm the fact that cows are 1000x more intelligent than frogs

Somebody fills me in on the rules of this old chink fuck ?

it's probably Okinawa where the US military sends soldiers on vacation to rape local girls

>Seems like Japanese people think white features are more attractive than Japanese ones in general
Yes that's why they don't allow white pigs into their country.

>that's basically the same as wearing big buck teeth and one of those straw hats
Yeah and racist shit was from a long time ago. In like WW2 banter videos. This shit is happening in modern times.

>Seems like Japanese people think white features are more attractive than Japanese ones in general
Doubtful. Those xenophobes only care about themselves.

caucasians have long straight noses, asians have faggy pea-like noses

>he's unaware of how racist asians can be

>tfw Jiro is actually a hitman for the Yamaguchi-gumi and the documentary and his restaurant are just a money laundering scheme

I mean it does make sense right? Who in his right mind would pay $800 for rice and raw fish?

is the western one a trap?

open your eyes, both are traps

>snake tits
ahead of his time

Does this old fart even wash his hands after taking a shit?

Wtf was that black shit inside tge frog, was he a heavy smoker?

Frog caviar.

Theres nothing wrong with that, it makes you remember the african kids that dont even know sushi exists.

african kids have plenty to eat

They are right

T-thicc...!

I don't think yakuza has to launder money like other gangs, they already own everything

Funny enough, before the influence of the west Japan was vegetarian because of the animal's soul. Now you may be wondering why they'd develope all this shit like the dancing fish, well that's because the vegetarianism and animal soul rule didn't extend to fish.

They definitely do launder money. There's a documentary on it.

>tfw mother is a fucking AWFUL cook
>but we are Filipino so she is deluded like all of us and thinks she is an amazing chef
>probably have seen some of our cooking here
>anyway, for some reason she loved the movie Scarface
>every saturday we had to sit and watch and eat her home made 'scarface pizza'
>this pizza was fucking disgusting
>you might think it would be sugar or something to represent cocaine but no
>her favorutie scene in the movie was the one where he laughs at his wife for being infertile
>so she made the pizza based on infertile womb and called it 'Elviras Womb Pizza'
>crust very thin and cooked 'to crispiness' (burnt) to represent a burnt out womb
>extra tomato sauce to represent miscarriage blood
>tomato sauce spiked with 4 or 5 tablespoons of sugar (cocaine) and half rotted grapes (alcohol) for the causes of her rotten womb
>no cheese because an infertile woman has no breast milk
>only toppings are raw cold ham (to represent the police tony had to deal with) and a half ketchup half pureed banana solution (not to do with movie, just her special sauce)

man it was fucking disgusting.

>There's a documentary on it

Yes, its on Netflix. Its called 'Jiro dreams of Sushi '

ultra kek

can anyone recommend more documentaries like this one?

holy kek

>"HIDEEEESHHHHHHIIIIIIII!!! Don't forget to throw the dishes away once the monkey is finished!"

What did Jiro mean by this?

>tradition.
inb4 unironically true.

no it's just a quicker kill

holy fuck did he actually say that, in front of Obama?

>well that's because the vegetarianism and animal soul rule didn't extend to fish.
loopholes are fun, the Catholic Church declared that young rabbits were not considered meat, but fish, and christians were allowed to eat them for Lent

I never wanted to live long enough to find myself agreeing with a tripfag, but this person is right.

The guy in that Webm kills the frog quickly with an incision to the back of the head. The twitching muscle spasms don't mean it's fucking alive.

Fisherman fillet fish in the same manner. And as someone else pointed out, cows and pigs are extremely intelligent (particularly emotionally) mammals and you're a naive retard if you think they're killed in some hyper humane way.

we should all be eating a lot more bugs instead of cattle tho

It was dead the minute the knife pierced the skull. Splitting it like that is arguably more humane since you're immediately destroying the brain, instead of slicing the head off and thus leaving a few moments on consciousness where the frog is wondering why he can't feel his limbs anymore.

>he
only eat girl frogs, gayboy