Is he our guy & wtf is kojima doing

twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/939276885518819329

>Make TV great again

Ummmmmm sorry sweetie Mr. Lynch already did that.

tbf, Refn is the Lynch of our generation

Who the fuck is Yong?

BAN THIS SICK FILTH

>gets triggered by someone's head garment
>on the internet

Reminder that he doesn't speak English, his assistant directly translates what he puts into Japanese twitter

that just makes the faggot more endearing desu

Yeah, that's not funny, it's fucking immature and edgy. Congrats on losing 90% of your audience for a stupid stunt, idiots.

>90%
jej plz you can't even name a single weapon solid snake uses ingame. MGS is /k/ino

It's not funny, but deeming it offensive is stupid. It's a riff on a hat that was used to endorse a political candidate. Who gives a fuck of you don't like Trump. "Fake News" has made it into the popular vernacular without a fuss, what's the big deal with a hat? The people getting pissy are worse.

I absolutely hate that in 5 it’s all made up weapons
Why they do this to me?

>red hats trigger liberals now
Lmao

We need to make this a Sup Forums banner

Batgirl when
WB is obviously firing Joss after JL comes out on DVD . He will never make his batgirl flick

>5
because it's trash

Not the other guy, but at this point I don’t even consider the phrase political. It’s a phrase hat has entered pop culture lexicon. I don’t think of it as pro or anti trump, it’s like, “where’s the beef?”

>dude is anti-45
what does that even mean?

Best part is that Trump just stole it from Ronald Reagan.

trump is the 45th president

They apparently can't say his name (like Harry Potter and their big bad). So they call him 45, as in the 45th President Of The U.S.

It's so cringey.

he's supposedly anti-trump I guess

Literally lmao

That's what I mean, too. And clearly the guys wearing the hats are just having fun. I never thought Trump was president material, but his detractors,high and mighty with their noses in the air and their heads lodged firmly up their asses, annoy the fuck out of me. They're the same type who ruined academia.

>TWO SIPS DRUMF PEACH NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck

*tips*

It means he recognizes the limitations of an outdated cartridge. He prefers superior .40
i thought I was on /k/ while writing this, but imma post it anyways

>2 hacks together
figures

>literally Voldemort

Not American. These faggots make me want to buy the hat now.

I actually like the meme. It's just perfect. Make Anime Great Again. Make Sup Forums Great Again. Whatever. It's funny.

yongyea is a popular youtuber with an autistic obsession with the gaming industry. has a bigger hard-on for kojima than caramel.

Refn is Kino.

I don't play vidya though, so can't vouch for the nip.

Based Kojima saving videogames and now about to save television.

I guess that is just what happens in a world full of people that refuse to grow up

wow you're a cool but kind of edgy dude at the same time

>Refn is Kino.
things reddit says

I love Refn, never cared about MGS games though

*ominous music starts playing*

Fuck, that trailer looked good.I play vidya like twice every year, i regret buying a PS4 so far since ive literally only used it for Bloodborne and to play FIFA with the lads now and then, but this year it seems like some pure vidya kino like Death Stranding and Red Dead Redemption 2 is on the way

They live a life of lies

Who would leave their car keys on the floor like that?

Probably the same kind of person who refers to the ground outside as the floor

It's not edgy. No one here gives a shit about Trump. And if you think about it, most people in America don't either.

>Refn saving cinema again

not surprised at all

STANDING

ON

THE

EDGE

Kojima is saving Refn and giving him movie ideas desu

DEEP INSIDE

THE ABANDONED

CHILD

I think I might pre-order his game.

"No!"

reminds me of what I used to do in Microsoft Word 2003

>bugmen triggered
>goons triggered

Is there anyone more based than Kojima and Refn? They just can't seem to put out any work that doesn't get some panties in a bunch, all they had to do to cause this much outrage was take a couple of pictures together with red hats and boom.

>he doesn't speak English
Yes he does, Kojima actually speaks english pretty well for an old jap

Further proof Slytherine were the real heroes of Harry Potter.

For a moment I thought Kojima was chilling with Bryan Singer