How should it end?

How should it end?
Whats the script?

Guest animators takes each scene. A heartwarming season 1 proto phyc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It won't end until the money stops. It's obviously they don't care about the craft of making good tv.

Future episode
Hour long special
Looks back over the events of the Simpsons' lives
Ends with Homer and Marge dying, but like in some romanticised way

This is unironically how it will end, screenshot this

ded bort only real.

A Halloween special where they all die

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Homer becomes president

Sneed

Age them
Bart lives at home and so does Lisa after wasting tons of money on womens lib
Adjust sidecast to reflect todays popculture instead of introducing celebrity voiced one off characters or god forbid cameos to showcase them
See what goes

It should end over the course of a whole series where the characters age between episodes. There should be an episode for each character's "conclusion"-- Bart doesn't become a bum after all (but doesn't become a high-flyer either), Lisa becomes whatever, Homer finally dies, etc.

Remame NGE show ending so peoples are confused and newfags are told to watch 30seasons just to get it

>sudden cut to real life
>photorealistic homer is typing on typewriter
>so that's my story
>close up as he types THE END
>something unfortunate happens
>DOH

They've died many times in Halloween episodes though.

Halloween episodes are essentially non-canon

Gas leak while they're sleeping with all the windows shut

I like the idea that Lisa ends up back at home because she just couldn't make it work. Among the many many future episodes they've done, it's Bart that is always the loser.
Which has always rubbed me the wrong way. Bart is way more charismatic than Lisa and just as likely to succeed even though he doesn't try at all in grade school. People very often don't try in school around that age and male a huge turn around, and vice versa for Lisa. People try real hard when young and fizzle our and don't care nearly as much once they get old.

"Homer! What do you mean your a pre-op transexual?"

Spin off with trans homer.

Screenshot this.

If 5 this is happening next year

"Maaaarrrggee, watch my pronouns!"

Agree I think Bart could easily make a career, starting off by learning a trade and opening up his own business. He has the wits, charisma and contacts while she's easily fooled and mislead, not to speak of her offputting persona. Strange cause she was quite mischeavious and funny in the earlier seasons.

nuh-uh goy there's no such thing as a career without a women's art history in Zambia degree!

They should just pull a Dallas and make everything after The Principal and the Pauper a horrible dream Maggie had.

End it like this

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

It'll just be a normal dumb episode

A plot about Carl and don't dicking know Chief Wiggum

B plot about Marge and dry cleaning

Last scene is them all talking on the couch
Lisa says something like "does it feel definitive to anyone else around here? Something feels over"
Homer and Bart shrug
They watch tv

Credits

Future Episode
Lisa in some feminist book club
Homer waiting for a liver transplant
Marge riddled with cancer
Bart meets Elon Musk and they invent time travel
Moe cries about Drumpf

this

The entire show is a dream of Frasier, show ends with eddy liking kelsey grammers balls. Sideshow bob was his subcouncious leaking into the dream.

Hey young reddit faggot. There are flash forwards where Bart is a supreme court justice and where he owns a demo company and demos Springfield Elementary.

Yeah, it's going to be this. I can feel it. They're not going to stop until someone major dies halfway through. They'll just throw the ending together

A chase episode, where strange men try to catch the whole family. It ends in a revelation of that that the whole cast is really only characters in a TV-show, but they've been in a psychosis, making them think it's been real.

I'd be okay with it either being an epic hour long retrospective/clip show or the producers' idea that it ends with the beginning of Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire.

Future episode that starts out with everyone visiting Homers funeral. Marge and homer divorced years before and most of family haven't seen or talked to each others in years. Flashbacks to old season shenanigans and talk about life ensue. Episode ends with the family gathering around the tv to watch a video Homer made for them before he died. It's shows him very skinny in a hospital bed hooked up to an IV and with a tubes in his nose. He tells them that even tho he wasn't the greatest husband or father his family meant the world to him and to take care of each other. His final wish was to buried near his father so his family could visit with grandpa too. End credits.

Hank Scorpio comes to Springfield to see The Simpsons. He informs Homer that he has been secretly monitoring the whole town for about 20 years now to see why they wanted to live in Springfield more than the town Hank had them move to.

He shows them how Springfield and it's resident's has caused nothing but trouble for The Simpsons (insert large mob scene from The Movie). He offers them a new town to move too where they would be more fulfilled and happy because Hank really wants to be friends with Homer. They all agree staying in Springfield is no longer something any of them want and decide to move.

As The Simpsons are all packed and ready to leave the whole town comes to say goodbye. They say their goodbyes to the families most connected side characters. As their leaving Springfield Bart realizes they left Santa's Little Helper at the house.

They return home to find the entire town weeping outside their house. The Simpsons start crying and decide to stay in Springfield. The last shot of the show is Bart opening the door to a extremely happy Santa's Little Helper. Bart gives him a big hug and says "I'll never leave you again."

Fin

I think it should end with how it began:

The final shot should be Homer and Marge attending the Christmas play to watch Lisa and Bart.

And then cut to it all being a dream.

Just end it, like The Sopranos.

Chuck gets his store back.

Mr. Burns dies.
Homer, through his luck, inherits the powerplant.
Slowly becomes Burns.
Lisa realises she's nothnig but a dreamer, starts doing drugs and becomes liberal hippie trash(all that talent gone to waste) pretty popular theme among the joos.
Bart unironically takes his passion for destruction seriously and creates a demolition company and is doing pretty well(underdog theme, again, popular among the joos because it gives the goy fake hopes)
Maggie is a spoiled whore(the whole daddy didn't care for me when I was a bebe but now I'm his special princess)
Marge divorced Homer and married Flanders.

Can't find it but there was another chan post about this. Basically, Krusty has a contest for a new TV show because his is getting canceled. Normal Simpsons episode hijinks where Bart and Lisa look at their own family and lives for inspiration.

Long story short, the last episode ends with the family rushing to the TV (al la couch gag) to catch Bart and Lisa's chosen show, and "The Simpsons" comes onto the screen. Also like the Christmas idea. I have a thing for shows with full-circle endings.

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

It should just end as soon as possible, no special last episode. Maybe have Matt Groening on screen apologizing for being a sell-out and ruining his show.

is this Matt asking advice on how to write themselves out of a hole dug for 20 years?

No special ending. It just ends on whatever was the last produced episode.

I was thinking it'll end like it started. Homer is down on money at Christmas time, he tries being a mall Santa, not enough money, so he goes to the dog races, doesn't win anything. Bart and Homer return home to Marge, her sisters, and Lisa weeping over the corpse of Santa's Little Helper, but they try to make Christmas happen anyway. The mood is sad, and Marge says, "well, this chapter in life had to end sometime," as she chokes back tears. Everyone is seated around the tv, but no one is watching it. Everyone gets up one by one, except for Homer. He sheds a single tear as the screen fades to black. The credits roll.

Flashback to the simpsons movie scene where Bart and Homer dispose of the bomb, showing that everything after the movie was bart's imagination. The bomb actually explodes and everyone dies

9/10, would've been 10/10 if Chuck reclaimed ownership of Sneed's Feed and Seed

just stop airing it one day and see how long it takes people to notice

it was always a shit forced commercial meme, fuck muh 90s nostalgia faggots

Really this. Don't even give it a special ending. Have the entire episode just be business as usual. Most shit doesn't carry over into later episodes anyways, so why should it be one long heartfelt goodbye? It doesn't fit the rest of the series.