Gunnerkrigg Court

>He loves that guy.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Oh, this IS going to be commentary on religion. I suspected as much.

Wasn't that confirmed since they explained the origins of Coyote and magic?

He just turned into a shark!

Well, yes, but there's never been an overt analogy to a believer, the way Ysengrin is here.

Equally reasonable to say it's about abusive relationships.

> Ysingrin laying out a job offer for Annie: "Serve Coyote and be strong!!!!1!"

I dunno that would bring things back to Annie's dad since I don't think you could talk about abusive relationships without going there. I mean even if Tony isn't outright maliciously abusive he and Annie still have a strained relationship built on their mutual autism.

Plus they have that parallel love-hate thing with their boss.

bit gay

It's time Annie, tell him about the flakes!

I JUST WANT ZIMMY TO BE IN THE COMIC AGAIN IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 YEARS

Man, Wolfdad sure is pathetic, huh.

All Annie's dads are deadbeats. Treewolf dad is that asshole who is simultaneously extremely religious and yet drinks heavily and beats his family.

>All Annie's dads
All two of them?

Rey, son. Unless you're implying Tony isn't one, which would be an ice cold burn.

DesertDogDad, WolfDaddy, FoxDad and RealDaddy.
RealDad isn't pathetic. He just looks frail and weak, but he is headstronk. He went on an epic journey into the jungles to save his WifeDaughter. Just because he failed doesn't mean he shouldn't be respected for it.

if we don't see feet in a page soon, i'm gonna go crazy

Maybe Annie will brush his fur with her feet. I do that when I don't wanna get up, but if Annie'd do it my boner would go straight to heaven.

>RealDaddy
"Everything I do is for your own good" dad.
>FoxDad
"I'll try to be your best friend, in the hope that one day you'll be Mommy 2.0." dad.
>DesertDogDad
"I only give a fuck about you if it's to one up someone else" dad.

He fucked off with no warning or communication. Deadbeat. Annie is doomed to a life of gang violence. You see what she and her little gang did to that poor white lady minding her own business.

Also, I'm not sure if Coyote can be considered a dad. His interactions with her are not really fatherly. He comes off as a Willy Wonka style neighborhood pedo.

>implying Willy Wonka didn't cuck Charlie's dad

The only way Coyote could do that to Annie's dad is if he hooks up with what's left of his wife.

PEDO.

Yes. That's the implication. :)

I thought both of Charlie's parents were dead which was why he was living with his aunts and uncles and grandather

Iunno, I don't remember how it was in the original, but don't tell me this guy didn't get cucked by Johnny Depp.

Most of that is Tom looking for foot fetish fanart of his characters every 5 seconds of every day.

Tom has underestimated the psychology of wolves. They live create lives

No it is not.

Prove it.

we're not buying it, Tom

Be quiet and go away from me.

Should Tom go away, too? ;)

Was Annie always this passive about...everything? I thought she was a lot more impulsive in previous chapters, or maybe I'm remembering wrong. She'll probably have something to say next page, unless she's afraid of angering him.

She used to be much different.

Annie's going to be given the choice between the wild but risky life of the forest as personified by Ysengrin or the cold and sterile life of the Court, as personified by Tony 'robot' Carver.

If only there was some way to bring the two together, eh?

What are you alluding to?

Neither of them knows.

The Court symbolises the head.
The forest symbolises the heart.
The cliffs and river symbolise the rift between them.
To resolve the story, Annie must bring the 2 together.
The removal of the obstacle, Jeanne, was a significant step towards this.

"And then Coyote said..."
I guess you're right.

She's finding herself again.

Poor Reynard, no longer relevant to anything.

I get the sense that Annie is trying to decide whether Ysengrin is worth saving. She knows Coyote is controlling him somehow, but she won't try to take on Coyote unless Ysengrin can actually tell her he's unhappy in Coyote's dominion.

Oh.
I thought you meant something sexual.
It sounded sexual.

Free him with your cunny, Annie. Free him with mind blowing sex.

THATS the power of Coyote.

And don't call me Shirley

It can be hard at times.

will pic related help?
>brush his fur
>I do that
Um?

It's standard social construct. In a world of alphas everyone fights for the top. The world needs followers just as it needs leaders.

To the dog.
Not Ysengrin.

only quitters think the world needs leaders

Where was there portal longfall leg things in the comic?

>Ysengrin likes to be dominated
More reason for Annie to submit to her dad again.
Even her mentor shows the way.

She should practice by submitting to Ysengrin first, though.
Wouldn't wanna disappoint Daddy!

old Annie would probably take that reveal as a reason to grab his cock and force him to call her daddy.
new Annie's probably kneel, put her her palm open near her mouth and ask him to piss on her to show how he's "her coyote"

Tom drew it as side-arrt so to speak. Also Tom showed the cosplays in a retrospective video, not in comic proper.

more art (with feet) from same teasan folder

>mech goddess foreshadowing

Lewd! Tom is lewd!

Happen to have a link to that folder handy?

So, what's the progress with our new writefriend's effort?

That's the theme of the forest vs the court though, religion versus science represented as nature versus man.

wow you are so special, you discovered what we knew about for several years, since chapter 1. damn so cool. Your mom is so proud I guess.

What's wrong, dude? You should take a timeout, maybe.

it's my local folder with saved art from the tumblr gunnerkrigg and all else, plus "Old Art (Digital Hills)" saved from the now expired domain DigitalHills.com and others. I have no link for it.
Pic related shows fairies from tripod - google image search will find more.

The world is full of quitters and that will never change. So leaders are needed

>that will never change.
that's quitter talk

Would you pet Zimmy?

Kudos to Tom, though. Feet are hard to draw.

Sadly Tom seems to consider Rey's arc complete with the "Boy howdy I'm happy being property and being passed from friend to friend like a joint" story and we've hardly even him since.

I want to help Zimmy with her homework and feed her tropical skittles when she gets a question right.

>reposting the gif i made

YAY!

Oh, I used to have one of those too. Lost it when my old computer crashed.

It's a nice gif!