Just fuck my shit up senpai

Just fuck my shit up senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=60LrUV8YjOE

I swear that shot at the watering hole was ripped straight out of the Jungle Book remake

I caught that too

why the FUCK is every trailer now

>scene
>DUNN CUT TO BLACK
>scene
>DUNN CUT TO BLACK
>spooky slow version of well known song

jesus christ everything doesnt need to be grimdark

At least this time there wasn't
>epic speech
>music rising
>tension building
>sudden music cut
>...
>quip

>posting fan made trailers
You're a funny guy OP

>3d remake of the lion king
>beeonce
>cashing in on nostalgiabux

The lack of Jeremy Irons as Scar is a real downer for me.

OP here. Yeah I just figured it out. Sorry about that.

oh that probably explains it
who the fuck takes time out of their day to make a 'concept' trailer for a movie? I thought I had no life fucking hell

>who the fuck takes time out of their day to make a 'concept' trailer for a movie?
People who like editing videos that are hyped about this more than likely pile of shit,

>Jeremy Irons as Scar
>white man playing anything other than a buffoon in current year
reported for hate speech

>People who like editing videos
I can understand that but this 'trailer' was just black screens with text on and a couple of seconds long shots. At least make an effort.

It's a fake trailer. It's mostly Narnia and Jungle book. The hyena shot is from an Exorcist prequel.

pretty sure its fake, that lion at the end is from narnia I think.

fake

>"The Lion King" and Beyoncé in the same title
At least we'll still have the original.

>Sup Forums speaking about a fake trailer in a non-ironic way

roody poo get out of here and take your fake ass shit with you

>Dude! Weed!

OP is a gigantic faggot. this is fake.

I tried to delete the thread but time expired. Sorry about that. At least it got some comversation about the forthcoming movie I guess.

Are the remakes that have been released already (Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book, etc) in any way considered to be new "classics" by the current generation, or are they literally just released to make a billion dollars at the box office and then be forgotten about completely? Not that I talk about Disney movies often but the old animated movies come up occasionally. Stuff like the new Beauty and the Beast....I don't think I've herd it mentioned beyond the few weeks it dominated the box office

Cash grabs pure and simple. They are not classics and certainly not canon.

It's a cashgrab but also keeps the 'brand' in recent memory to keep up The Mouse's eternal grip over our collective consciousness