What did I think about this?

what did I think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MoTkhAQJ0pM?t=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolute dogshit, virtually a comedy.

Jennifer Lawrence Apocalypse

Guilty pleasure. Watched it only coz of Egyptian/alien/sci-fi theme... but does well as continuation of X-men 1st class/days of future past story.

Proof that comic books movies other than the DCEU can be shit, too

Either
>it ducked
Or
>it was great
There is no inbetween
>muh dc
>muh marvel
>brainless wojacks

/thread

>Jean can now control the phoenix power perfectly whenever she feels like to destroy any villain
What's the point of the rest of the movies from now on?

>ups I shot my bow to your dougther... and your woman with just a arrow and totally accidental I guess you will be the bad guy again and try to kill Itachi Uchiha

Definitely 100x better than other capeshits released that year

it was shit. i hope the ones that are to be released in 2018 will be better

Casting Disaster: The Motion Picture

This. Love Egypt-elien-supernatural conspiracy. Suggest me more movies like this, Stargate or 5th Element.

Sometimes I think Singer is some kind of genius and the nonsensical time travel mechanic, constant reboots, characters dropping in and out with no warning, impossibly complex continuity and Wolverine wank is all a gigantic meta-commentary on the X-Men comics as a whole and this film as massive clusterfuck of hollow dazzling visuals, wildly incompatible tones, unlikeable characters, cartoonish one dimensional villain and global destruction is a perfect installment to cover the the American 80's.

I want JLaw to die in a fire

EVERYTHING THEY'VE BUILT

SHALL

F A L L

A complete disaster.

>How many people did you kill this time?
>Almost 1.1 million, a new record for me
>I see, I know there is still hope for you... good luck old friend
>Good luck, Charles

jubilee was qt

Where did you get that idea?
The next movie is literally called Xmen: Dark Phoenix, so clearly she can't control it perfectly.

Plus there was like a single scene with the Phoenix force in Apocalypse, and it didn't seem perfectly controlled. She just burned someone and then passed out

If all it takes for her to unlock the power is somebody telling her to 'let go' then I'd consider that controllable enough to invalidate all future conflicts.

Hardly.
It being easy to succumb to the power doesn't mean it's easy to control. She might be able to access it without too much of an issue, but that doesn't really say anything about how much she can control what she does.

Plus, as I said earlier, the next movie is called Dark Phoenix. Isn't the Dark Phoenix plot line literally about how she can't control it?

I dont understand why Mystique look like shit in this one...i mean the make-up/digital...i dunno. Also she's way too blue. What the hell happened?

This aside...same shit ever: there's a trilogy and the 3 film is the weakest. More news at 11.

It's because Jennifer Lawrence has been getting more and more pissy about being in the mystique makeup. At some point she just refused to wear body paint and is now wearing a morphsuit with stuff stuck on to it. I guess they had to brighten the face paint colour because the suit was brighter than the paint they were putting on her before?

She can apparently control it well enough to only hurt the bad guy and not any of her friends who were also all around her. Nothing about that scene in apocalypse had any indication that she couldn't control it.

Wow unprofessional as fuck.
So Mystique will looks like shit in The Dark Phoenix too...sad!

It's the first time she's felt it at all, presumably. She clearly wasn't fully 'taken over'.
It doesn't even look very controlled. All her friends were around her, and apocalypse was directly in front of her. She just released a massive amount of energy in one direction and burned the shit out of everything there. Seems like she will actually 'lose herself' to it in the next movie

It's a shame because they just had to give jlaw lines, thus making Mystique a talky drama character. No way she'll ever be as good as Rebecca's Mystique. Why would you ever take away the character's creepy powerful assassin qualities and replace with 90210 crybaby emotional chubby bullshit. I mean just look at this video

youtu.be/MoTkhAQJ0pM?t=9

Wish they'd just commit to the character's not the """actress""" we have now.

X men: katniss edition

>does well as continuation of X-men 1st class/days of future past story.

really doesn't, probably worse than x-men 3

I walked out. It felt like the first episode of a daytime TV show

It was bad but I still liked it and want more X-Men movies.