He was right

He was right.

meh, doesn't matter

poopdick lookin' ass

Oh (You)

in another universe he was wrong

>He was right.

What did he say? "This big ass O on my costume is stupid," because he certainly has a point.

He was objectively wrong. The idea that he could destroy all the other Earths by destroying an "Earth Prime" was nonsensical, and the writers have confirmed this.

How is destroying every world a good idea. You can't rule a void you fucking moron.

Because there are infinite universes where versions of us make every possible choice, our choices don't really matter. So he was going to make "the only choice that matters" by destroying the universe.

He didn't want to rule. He just wanted to be important.

If you believe that teenage nihilism is right. Also throughout the film, i thought he's name was Night Owl, not Owlman

*destroying the multiverse
Whoops, big difference there.

His name is Owlman? I thought he was /our man/! Why didn't someone tell me? I've been making an idiot out of myself!

Naw, nigger, he was fucking weak.

Batman knows, and accepts, all the truths that he does, but he marches on.

Sure, Bats is a tad crazy, but he knows that too, and chooses to channel his insanity into something productive.

Night Owl is the fat Watchman character based on Blue Beetle

The writers are wrong.

>beating some crooks trying to make a quick buck for their family is productive

>something productive.
There are probably more productive things he could do with his time than trying to stop street crimes across an entire city one at a time.

hur just street crime dur

He fights dangerous super villains that would destroy all of Gotham and all of the world. OP posted Owlman, think of all the death that would have happened if Batman didn't stop him.

That isn't all he does, and you know it.

Those stories are dumb for a different reason. When Batman is fighting world-level threats it just makes his ridiculous plot armor more apparent.

All those people would have stopped suffering because they are dead. Better off dead than existing desu.

And yet, you persist.

Thread really should have stopped here. What, did you see another Owlman show up and try to take the glory for himself? Guy's own logic works against him.