Now that season 21 is over, what did you think of it? How would you rate it compared to the last 2 seasons?

Now that season 21 is over, what did you think of it? How would you rate it compared to the last 2 seasons?

1) 21
2) 20( yes, i liked it more than 19)
3) 19

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/tv/south_park/s21/
tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/south-park-season-21-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It had its moments when it wasn't laying it too thick on the politics.

They should probably cancel this show. It feels so tired, boring and soulless now. Didn’t laugh once all season. Every time they did shit with Eric and his girlfriend all I could do was groan... and change the channel.

This is the season where I stopped watching. Was easier to do than I thought. Literally forgot it was still on til I saw this.
It's completely irrelevant now. Memberberries was it's last taste of connecting with the zeitgeist I suspect.

Doubling Down was the best of the season. Penultime and last episode were awful. No redeeming aspects.

The only time I watch an episode nowadays is if it gets a lot of buzz on here. Which isn't often.

It was bland and forgettable.
What's sad is that each season is only 10 episodes. Airbender had 20 per season, and same goes for live action shows like Gotham and Flash. The lack of episodes shows a disinterest the creators have for the show. It needs to be put to rest.
The Zucc episode was decent, and frankly the only episode I remember. But it was weird that they didn't talk about him being a robot, just a martial art caricature.

It's complete irredeemable shit, just like everything after it stopped being episodic and went with season long plot lines.
Also two straight seasons of LOL DRUMPF xD is way beyond overstaying a welcome.

Put It Down and Hummels and Heroin were genuinely funny.

The Memberberries last season really did it for me and that's where I called it quits. Shame the only great episode after season 10 to the current one is the Mexican game of tag.

You're shallower than the shadow of water
They didn't need to talk about him being a robot because they showed him being a robot.
If you need every single joke spoon fed to you go watch rick and morty or family guy.

It was fine. Better than last season, but the season before that was better.

fpbp

I'd be happy if they just went back to it's former format

Didn't know the soulless meme had spread to/tv/

Episodes like the hummel episode shows that they can still do good stand alone episodes.

I think a big part of what I didn't like about this season was the fact anything Cartman was tied around Heidi. I actually like how in the first episode he broke up with her and managed to convince her she was the problem, because that was totally a Cartman thing to do. They should have stayed broken up after that though.

South Park is literally family guy tier at this point

Heroin episode was by far the most like classic South Park but the reviewers shit on it for not be topical enough.

Zuckerberg was funny for the first 3 minutes he showed up in his episode.

Overall 19>21>20

This also gets me, the episodes are 24 fucking minutes and they can't make more than 10? Same goes for Rick and Morty.

>zeitgeist

OMG HE SAID IT WAAAAAAAAAAA

As much as I fucking love South Park and don't want to admit, everyone is right. Some of the episodes were definately classic SP but most were stale and drug the plot until the last episode. I think Trey and Matt are just getting bored with the show. They need to make a new one, or fucking write another broadway show becus Book of Mormom is genius

Holiday Special would have been good without the faggot shit between Randy and the native.

Overall much worse than 20 even with the middle episodes being better

19 was great, people hated on it way too much, most of the episodes were structured like regular ones, but with connections to the whole season.
20 is where they fucked it up, it started great, but the conclusion was bullcrap, a lot of unresolved plots. There is absolutely no point in watching individual episodes from it too.
21 is still among their worst, but it's leagues better than 20, the last two episodes I actually laughed at. Sure, they made too much jabs at Trump, especially that fucking song about tweets, but towards the end they ridiculed it completely and focused more on the boys.
So overall 19>21>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daily reminder that the ratings for this season was one of the worst
rottentomatoes.com/tv/south_park/s21/
tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/south-park-season-21-ratings/
This season was really awful.

That's pretty bad.

Good to hear

That's what happens when you go full SJW.

Ever since season 17. Evey season is now 10 episodes instead of 14. Just end it already

The show is dying anyway. Who cares.

>didn't laugh once
Maybe I'm retarded, but damn.
Do you laugh anymore user?

>zeitgeist
The other day I was talking to a guy and he used the word "clandestine" in a sentance.
I hope people like you and him go to hell.

>we're not gonna make reference to Trump this season
>make reference to Trump all season

I really don't get what they were thinking with that shit

I never finished season 20.

the absolute state of Comedy Central

Mr Garrison as Trump is litetally the worst Trump parody Ive ever seen

So fucking stupid, if they made an eclxagerated Trump with that trademark voice/mannerisms itd be funny. Garrison is just so fucking uselesss

I didn't watch a single episode this season nor did I finish last season. It's just terrible. I also cannot remember a single good episode from at least 5 years now.

I think it's quite telling how they deal with things. For example, the fag picture episode with Craig and Tweek. What they would've done earlier was to make it a conspiracy by the japanese government which would make the whole plot line silly and wacky, but instead it ended in Craig's father accepting his son being a faggot, which is not silly or funny at all.

Yeah, we're beyond "oh that season was just a misstep" now. The show has been bad for 3 seasons.

It was the straw that broke the camel's back. I stopped watching (which I arguably should've done once they introduced continuity)

The GoT spoof console war trilogy stick of truth advertisement was probably the last time the show was watchable.

18>19>21>20
The games are much better.

It is though, everybody in south park is so PC now that they didnt even ask if they were actually gay, they were just praising and congratulating them.
desu this just a good critic to todays sociey, Id rather if they were just kids saying and doing stupid shit