Green Lanterns #20 Storytime

Maybe they should try reversing the polarity...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12680250
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pardon the delay.

>killing simon with cars
Thats ironic

Jess is beautiful.
BTW thanks for the storytime.

strawpoll.me/12680250

will compare guesses in 2 weeks

Superman: Batman: GLs Primer: Support your LCS!

Im going to say jess

good series of call backs in regards to the truck

So he developed superpowers but went full pseudoscience at the same time, so everyone mocked the guy with power over a fundamental force of reality?

nice use of the trucks as parallels between the two brothers

Is that a Resident Evil: The Final Chapter reference?

I love this space table.

Thanks, Norrin

God damn Jess is fine.

Jessica is really a good waifu.

>you will never hug Jessica and tell her how proud of her you are
just die in my sleep already

>Simon already has a better gimmick than John
he really is worst lantern.

Guy or Kilowag is going to kick their asses.

What does Jessica's ring sound like? I'm torn between female AI (think Gideon from LoT or EDI from Mass effect) or dry British accent (John Cleese or Wheatley from Portal).

Simon will probably get his shit together and try to save him like he saved his brother with his ring.

Simon will try, but won't be able to until Polaris stops fighting Jess and starts helping.

So Simon's penchant for crashing cars through things like the kool aid man is a family thing

Training arc with Kilowog when?

I absolutely fucking love that Simon and Jessica are literally winging It with no training and the rest of the Corps knows It and is about to do something

How come It has taken this long tho? Have the Corps been this busy since the return that they could not afford to Pay attention to them?

Soon most likely if this issue is anything to by.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

DEJA VU

yah. a whole bunch of shit has been going down in hal jordan & the green lanterns. they went straight from a war with the yellow lanterns (that they'd straight up lost until Has saved the day with his gurren lagann ring) into a war with the red lanterns, plus some other stuff on the side

Because the Corps was MIA when they went to the universe before even though it was never explained how and why.

>John
>Worse than _Hal_
wtf

I will never ever forgive you

This has been a very enjoyable book. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Bampu

How come Isamot is suddenly alive again? Not that I'm not happy about it.

>I am Doctor Polaris, a copy of Magneto.
>With my new powers, I will become stronger than him!
>I can become the strongest metahuman in the world!
>THIS IS WHO I AM!

Thankfully, he was shown to be alive at the end of Death of Hawkman.

>Hal
>Worse than anyone
wtf

>doctor polaris created 6/1963
>magneto created 9/1963

Marvelcuck needs to fuck off.

When was he dead?

Best Rebirth book

The only similarities between Magneto and Polaris are that they use magnetism. Their struggles and personalities are nowhere near the same. Besides, Polaris showed up before Magneto.

Best Hispanic female lead in a comic atm

What lines should I be reading to catch up on the other GLs? Is it just Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps or anything else? Are they good? I dropped all the GL lines except this book because I was saturated during rebirth.

Just Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.

Thanks

Up ye go

Quite literally laughing at lower-tiered Magneto. RIP

This. I can't tell you how many time some retard has called someone with Magnetic powers a "Magnetto" ripoff. Like...the dude doesn't have a patten on magnitism.

People are retarded and think the most popular archetypal character is the first.

OH THANK GOODNESS

People thought he died in Death of Hawkman when his ring flew off to get another Thanagarian GL. Turns out he just made the usual command of "Go deputize some person ring, I lost my legs and arms"

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

Jessica Cruz is my fucking wife!

Jess is cute

Bumping

>ywn tie Jess up
it's not fair

This

>There will never have a Dr. Polaris/Dr. Diehard team up.