Walking dead #166

in this issue the fate of Andrea is revealed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnfSpEOtEk
userscloud.com/dt8fvfpmr9k4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the issue to read - youtube.com/watch?v=SZnfSpEOtEk

this comic has become almost as lame as the tv show, the writing is stale and predictable

I just buy it out of habit when I buy my Invincible floppies. Once that one is done I'll stop buying TWD.

Anyone got a cbr for it?

>andria's fate not revealed

So who else is going to dogpile on here? We get the confrontation with the saviours that is about to blow up, hilltop got burned down. I guess up next the kingdom will decide to take a swing because apparently if you don't owe Rick you're trying to take him out.

No storytime?

so is she bitten or is it a bullet wound?

Pretty boring issue honestly, laughed at Sherry getting her neck snapped by Rick but I'm hoping the rest of this arc delivers. I was pretty disappointed with The Whisperer War but I've really enjoyed the first couple issues we've had of this arc.

Anyone else here think it was shitty of Image to advertise Here's Negan on the last page? I'm pretty sure I've never seen it advertised in The Walking Dead floppies before but I feel like they aren't doing enough to get orders for that or Image +

Probably bullet wound, you're not a real member of the Grimes family until you've been shot.

I'm really hoping how Ohio is going to come into the story. Any ideas on what will happen once they get their or if their communities meet? Seems like Kirkman is wrapping up things in Alexandria before moving onto Ohio, The Saviors are possibly all getting killed, Negan will probably die with them or Rick might pull another Dexter incident on him to please people and once we get Beta out of the way what is left for Grims and co?

The Walking Dead 166 (2017) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
userscloud.com/dt8fvfpmr9k4

Do you think Kirkman will end the story at around #200 or does he really know where the story is going to go beyond that? I think he's a little bored of it but Image keep pressuring him to continue since it makes far too much money for them.

Thoughts on the issue

>Kirkman is clearly setting up for Negan to take a heel turn and then get killed by someone other than Carl -- honestly probably Dwight/Carl's GF/Maggie.
>Rick was kind of a badass at the table with Sherry this issue, though I thought Sherry's wackiness was complete nonsense.
>I hope Andrea dies and Rick gets deep in Magna's ginger coral.
>Kirkman really fucking needs to stop killing villains 3 issues after they become villains. Sherry's villainous heel turn was 3 issues of glaring at Alexandria from a hill and then getting BTFOd by a table.
>Kirkman was a cuck during the lesbian letter this issue

He keeps changing his answer. Sometimes it's 300 issues. Sometimes it's "forever." I honestly think they should wrap it up at 300 at the very very very latest. There are so many characters now that the comic moves at a snail's pace sometimes, despite me thinking that the comic is the best it's ever been right now.

>Magna and Rick
I don't see that ship working and yes, it is very obvious Negan will be dead by the end of this arc. I have a feeling it is coming. I doubt Rick would let someone like him live alongside them happily, especially since it would just cause more frustration with Maggie and possible divide them to the point of another war. If Andrea is bitten then I see Rick pushing Negan into her room while she's on her death bed, slowly turning, Rick closes the door and we hear nothing but Negan's screaming.

>Mfw Negan is going to die just as he's found true friendship with Rick albeit pretty one sided

Instead of killing off another big character or several like in #100 then I think Kirkman should honestly switch the tone from horror to sci-fi like he originally planned and just introduce the aliens like he pitched to Image. That would keep the book fresh and interesting from #200 all the way the possible ending of #300

storytime? I'm at work and can't download

What do you think is going to happen with Beta?

Fine

yeeesssss thanks user

All we know is that it will probably be a multiple of 48

Lolol I was joking. I really want Andrea to die though, despite liking her as a character. They aren't really killing main characters anymore.

Have you been reading Here's Negan? Negan has an ungodly Tyreese ability to go into a pile of zombies and come out unscathed.

Come back at like Issue 180

Oh right, he's still out there? I wonder if he'll try and redeem himself or something and go through something similar to what The Gov did on the TV show where he was just wondering from place to place getting drunk.

Would be cool if #169's cover was just Beta holding his mask from his eye's POV.

I honestly hope we don't see Beta again for at least a good while, honestly, boring villain and he was just piggybacking off of whatever Alpha did. Now what I'm more curious about is will someone try and start up The Whisperers again under a new leader with a new possible set of rules? It would also be cool if one of The Whisperers just decided to try and sneak into Alexandria, The Hilltop or The Kingdom and posed as a survivor while they are rebuilding but Lydia recognizes them because they would've probably been one of the people who raped her.

Goddamn Sherry is a crazy bitch. Err, was.

he's said he plans for it to go to 300 issues at least. I have a feeling Rick is gonna die in #200 and Carl will take over for the remaining 100 issues.

>tfw Sherry will never submit to you

>Woman gets control of group in comic
>First thing she does is flip the fuck out over nothing

Bravo.

why is she being such a cunt again

So who are your top five hottest Walking Dead girls? Mine are: Magna, Andrea, Lilly, Annie, and Yumiko.

TUNE IN NEXT MONTH

This is absolutely shocking, I'm at a loss of words here

the writing has been stale and the art atrocious since about issue 12. one of the worst comics of all time, the show was only good when it barely resembled the comic

How much time has passed since the carnival? Doesn't seem that long ago that Rick made a big show out of shaving off the bird's nest.

I'm 100% sure Kirkman said at least a year has passed between Alpha beheading citizens up until Negan decapitating her.

That can't be true. It'd be a couple of weeks at the most.

Oh Negan.

So what do you think the last issue should be? I think it should be entirely from the POV of a walker and it gets put down in the last pages.

Sherry honestly didn't need to be so antagonist. She could've waited until after clean up to try and cut ties with the other communities.

I still don't understand why they would want to abandon the allliance. I mean what exactly do the saviors produce? I mean Alexandria produces crops and ammo, the fishers at the coast get fish, Hilltop has metallurgy and livestock. What do they have that would make them think they could go independent?

>Dwight didn't get to put her down
Why?

They could still be offering their protection services? I wonder who will occupy The Sanctuary now if The Saviors are all getting killed in a couple issues, more than likely will be a temporary place for the Hilltop survivors.

MUH STRENGTH

If they went to try to offer their protection services, the three communities would get together again and murder them for good this time. They've only gotten weaker since the first war.

Bump

This argument she's making is retarded. She's not forced into an agreement or subordinate position in the first place so it's like going muh independence because you have a trading partner. They've been an independent group.nation this entire time that happens to cooperate with it's neighbours. All this is doing is making them look like shitheads.

OHIO WHEN!?

That and seeing what happens to Beta are all I care about in this book at the moment.

Sherry is an opprotunist. She doesn't even have a reason to do this other that wanting more power, and it was mentioned previously that the Saviors have continued to feel like the outcasts of the trading group- nobody can really forget what the Saviors did and those give them worse deals, and they know it

>accidental neck snap

Fucking worst trope in fiction

Sherry confirmed for best girl.

R.I.P. Princess

So was Sherry supposed to be comedy relief?

>Sherry
>Best girl

>not liking the crazy

Kys

Andrea, I...

>she misses the Negan big cock
Mindbroken much?

Why is this cuck crying again?

Who the fuck is Sherry?

Who is TWD's best girl?

I know it's not fucking Sherry.

How is that 70pounds bitch from the show going to carry this scene ??

It's perfectly normal sized you pleb

I guess it's just a case of a group driven entirely by shortsighted petty emotions.

Sherry is super hot and has a tight vagina, the strongest powers in the world

She had to strie while the iron was hot

Andrea

That was anti-climatic.

Dwight is actually a cool dude.

lol wut

Feminists dismantling the patriarchy.png

>Kirkman really fucking needs to stop killing villains 3 issues after they become villains. Sherry's villainous heel turn was 3 issues of glaring at Alexandria from a hill and then getting BTFOd by a table
Kekman is setting up for future bigger events and prolly rushing the comic to be completed at his proposed 300 issue. At this point, I don't consider Alpha and Sherry villains as much as antagonists.

Hell, wouldn't surprise me if Negan kill Beta in a single issue.

I think "forever" is Kirkman teasing and betraying everyone exectations.

He do plan to end it at approximately 300 issues, he seem dead serious about it.

Idgaf I love this comic

That was disappointing. Does Carl even want to kill Negan?

because he has no eyelids

Ok so what the fuck was up with Sherry? Why did she turn bad all of a sudden?

She's a very self centered opportunist basically, she just wants to be in the best position she can be, at the expense of everyone else.

Dwight has his scars because she left him for Negan, fucked Dwight behind Negans back, and chose to stay with Negan so Dwight would be the one punished while she still had it easy.

I love how you guys shit-talk the female villains like Alpha and Sherry but when it comes to Negan you retards do nothing but praise him.

>Rick's eyes in the last panel

The fuck.

> #
He has no eyelid.

Sherry's a shit villain.

Alpha was alright though.

I wouldn't take his end date seriously. Back at around issue 75 he was saying the book would wrap up at issue 150.

I know you're just baiting here, but Sherry is just a cunt without anything interesting enough about her to warrant anyone actually liking her, she just wants to have her cake and eat it too.

Alpha and Negan are also cunts but at least they're interesting or entertaining in some way. I was actually disappointed that Alpha was killed so soon and I think Negan deserves to die.

In the unlikely case that you're being serious, you need to fucking grow up, you can criticise or dislike a female character without being in a hating women hivemind, ya big goofball!