I worked on Zack Snyder Justice League

In Snyders version:

>wonder women fails to stop the bomb in courthouse (this was seen the the BTS JL video as well pic related)
youtu.be/Dq-SVzEJPu4

>Aquaman was an alcoholic battling with his demons

>Barry wasn't as quippy and was down because of his dad

>Victor was more like Frankenstein creation and was all sad

>Bruce Wayne was on suicidal mission throughout the film. The last act was him going full suicide mission on his batmobile (look out for the bullet casing motif in slow motion)

>Superman struggled with good/evil and is almost tempted by Darkside until he snaps out of it at the end. The Black suit slowly turns back to normal colour.

Obviously when the execs saw this cut they literally had a heart attack. This was way too serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNQZF0KF-zw
superherotalksite.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/justice-leagues-steppenwolf-ciaran-hinds-was-not-happy-with-the-theatrical-cut/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Obviously when the execs saw this cut they literally had a heart attack.
>literally had a heart attack
>literally
RIP execs

Did you like Snyder? I mean, I hated some of his ideas, but I still would love to be the guy's bro.

Obviously when I saw this pathetic bait I literally had a heart attack. This was way too obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNQZF0KF-zw

I'm a bit biased as I've worked with Gina since making 300.

He's too good for superhero films imo.

Well... back in the Soviet Union when Khrushchev delivered his secret speech denouncing Stalin multiple functionaries of the central comitee suffered heart attacks, some reportedly died.

>caring entertainment by jews

liberal dream

I think it was nice of him to do capeshit but I think I'd rather he do something original. He meant well though. I just hope his career can be salvaged.

OP give it to me straight do they really prefer Whedon's version now all is said and done?

>Bruce Wayne was on suicidal mission throughout the film. The last act was him going full suicide mission on his batmobile (look out for the bullet casing motif in slow motion)
The Batman we deserved. Not the abominatiom that does a few quips and is generally non-existant as a character.

Hold on, if Wonder Woman failed to stop the bomb then how come she didn't seem sad when responding to the guy asking how her weekend was? She would have felt bad while talking. This was in early trailers, so it can't be due to reshoots either. Aquaman being an alcoholic doesn't really make much sense to me. Other than that it seems good.

Sounds horrible. Not even Snyder is this edgy.

I think he's a perfect fit for superhero films. Just not in the era of quip-riddled popcorn rides that do nothing to elevate superheroes as icons and human beings.

He should do a western now. Or another historical epic. I would love to see Snyder take on something like the Crusades since he's Christian himself.

>The last act was him going full suicide mission on his batmobile
it still is

So a Snyder cut does indeed exist with much of it finished? It seems like Fabian Wagner is gunning big time for a Snyder cut.

What about Kevin Costner as Red Tornado

>Aquaman being an alcoholic doesn't really make much sense to me.
I think there was a hint of that in the dialogue with beat up Depp wife. Something about running away from Atlantis and shrinking from responsibility.
I buy it.

>Victor was more like Frankenstein creation and was all sad

I am not a dc or marvelfan but I didn't even remember who the fuck is Victor lol

Shit, this sounds good.

In Snyders version:

She saved the people but couldn't stop bomb from going off

In Whedon she they get her to fly in the air to safety no destruction

I find it hard to believe that there was that much footage left unused or that Whedon reshot that many sequences.

>He thinks Jodorowsky is of value
the guy just says shit to try and be noticed these days. Funniest thing is asking what any chilian actually thinks of him.

its not good

Whedon...

those are some really interesting ideas, user

you're a very interesting person

If any of this were true that'd actually be a pretty decent sounding flick, by capeshit standards

Who gives a fuck about what the Chileans think?
use your own brain. moran.

Deleted scene

Batman, Cyborg and Flash work king together

I believe you user

Does superman kill anyone when he is tempted by darksied?

Does an Amazon kill herself to stop from turning into a parademon?

How much better was the original cut?

How much Affleck was cut from the movie, and if so, was he better in the original version?

What's Zack like?

Zack Snyder cut removed Scene

I would unironically love this.

>what any chilian actually thinks of him
So why does their opinion matter more?

What's this about?

Reese answer questions

"you left to die khalel now i wonder what's easier to break, you or zod's neck"
bravo snayder truly a visionary

No you didn't.

>Ok Zack we need to make this one lighter
>Say no more, boss
>*children die because hero fails*
>*everyone is miserable and suicidal*

>superheroes portrayed as real people with problems and not just quip machines
>AAAH WUBALUBDUB I AM THE FUNNY MAN NO SERIOUS TIME NOW PLESE!

>real people are all miserable and suicidal and failures

easy on the projection buddy

>>*children die because hero fails*
>>*everyone is miserable and suicidal*

sounds like Wonder Woman

This would be a lot better

Fuck WB for ruining DC

sounds terrible
i'm done with this kino meme

>implying miserable and suicidal people watch grim movies

is he christian?

I am so glad they fired his ass. The public image of Superman and Batman were already damaged enough because of his stupid edgelord bullshit. Wonder Woman was actually well received and they were not going to allow him to do the same to her.

He should have been gone after MOS but I can't believe they gave him free reign for both BvS and JL when Marvel have never given either Favreau or Whedon that type of freedom. Snyder was just simply incapable of telling the difference between the Watchmen and normal superheroes.

I mean, you can do serious and different stuff with capes and still have it be good. Nolan proved that. But this was just all pure nihilistic, edgelord bullshit. As much of a mess as it was, JL would have been far worse if they had kept to Snyders vision. Its no wonder WB freaked out. I don't know if the franchise ever recovers from this.

Bitch this shit was on reddit days ago. Don't try to claim them as yours

Kek, nice try

BvS & JL were a $400 million combination of Watchmen and The Matrix that for some reason were about Superman.

www.mtv.com/news/1553677

Snyder has never met Moore, the notoriously reclusive author who has famously soured on Hollywood and said he doesn't want a "Watchmen" movie ever made(see "Alan Moore: The Last Angry Man"). Still, Snyder hopes to arrange a meeting soon so he can explain that the script he's calling "closer to 'Dr. Strangelove' than 'Fantastic Four' " will embrace exactly what studios have feared in the past.

"With 'Watchmen,' there's no reason not to [embrace it]," insisted the director, who launched his career with a similarly controversial remake of "Dawn of the Dead." "The audience is ready for it. Who's not sick of Hollywood's version of a superhero?

"People always ask me, 'What's "Watchman" about?,' " said Snyder, who revealed that his film will be "a super-long movie" and contain the "Black Freighter" secondary story line as well. "I go, 'Well in my superhero movie, the bad guy wants world peace, Superman doesn't really give a sh-- about humanity, and Batman can't get it up.' "

BvS & JL were a $400 million combination of Watchmen and The Matrix that for some reason were about Superman.

"Watchmen" offers the deeply philosophical tale of a "Justice League"-like group dealing with its own irrelevance. Telling an alternative history of the United States that has Richard Nixon in his fifth term and on the verge of nuclear war with the Soviet Union, the book takes off when the now-outlawed heroes begin getting murdered, and the all-powerful Dr. Manhattan faces a God-like decision of whether humanity is worth saving.

"We're doing a little research right now," Snyder said of preliminary special effects for the blue, naked, Silver Surfer-like antihero. "I want him to look like he does in the book, rendering him in a really sophisticated way but a real way. You have to believe it. ... Right now, I'm in an exploratory phase, saying, 'OK, I like that,' and then seeing how much it costs."

Speaking of the morose, wannabe-watchmaker, Snyder revealed the one Dr. Manhattan scene that will definitely appear intact from book to screen. "I just love the image of Dr. Manhattan walking through the jungles of Vietnam, 200 feet tall, with Huey [helicopters] all around him, basically vaporizing the jungle." The flashback, which comes when Nixon uses America's ultimate weapon to end Vietnam in a mere three months, is only one panel in the graphic novel — but Snyder plans to expand it substantially.

One of the only problems with all this, Snyder shrugged, is that the same dumb studio questions that sank flicks like "Daredevil" and "Catwoman" have already reared their ugly heads. "The first thing I did when I got 'Watchmen' was push it back to 1985. They wanted to update it and make it about the war on terror. I just said, 'That's not cool,' " he grinned. "I'd say, 'I love Nixon, I love [then-Secretary of State Henry] Kissinger. I want them in my movie.' ... The studio would immediately say, 'Why do you want Richard Nixon in a superhero movie?'

"They'll ask me questions like, 'What are Dr. Manhattan's weaknesses?,' " he said incredulously. "I'm like, 'He used to be a man. ... He's God! His only weakness is that he was a man, and that still haunts him.' ... They're like, 'Should the Comedian be so bad all the time?' And I'm like, 'Yeah, he should!' "

With "300" garnering enormous buzz, and "Watchmen" being made by the same studio, Snyder said such questions are increasingly dwindling, and his autonomy is growing. "I promise it's going to be all actors," Snyder said defiantly, revealing that Manhattan, Nixon, Kissinger and others will not be CGI. "I like makeup. I don't want it to be this slick, glossy studio movie where everything's perfect.

"I [now can] say, 'That'll be cool where Rorschach handcuffs the child molester to the wood-burning stove and gives him a hacksaw," Snyder said of another scene that will be in his movie, featuring the masked character who is arguably the most heroic — and most mentally deranged — of the group.

"It's gonna be this summer," Snyder said of when the cameras will begin rolling. "The studio really wants to make it, and I've got — I can't say right now which actors — but I've got actors interested. ... If an actor doesn't know 'Watchmen,' it takes me an hour or so to get them to drink the Kool-Aid and realize it's not a summer tent-pole superhero movie. It's not 'X-Men.' ... When 'Watchmen' came out, your basic comic book collector had maxed out on comic book heroes. Here comes 'Watchmen,' you buy it and boom! Your brains get blown out of your head."

Snyder said the timing couldn't be better for his down-on-their-luck do-gooders. "That's the same thing that's gonna happen to your average moviegoer when they say, 'Oh, cool, "Watchmen." What's that? A superhero movie? I'll go check it out.' ... When Nixon sends the super-being to Vietnam, and he's walking through the jungle ... you'll know you're in another kind of movie."

cuántos superhéroes tenés, negro envidioso.

>he's Christian himself
no, he's not

>BvS & JL were a $400 million combination of Watchmen and The Matrix that for some reason were about Superman.

Excellent work here. And they're not even really about Superman. BvS wasn't about Batman and Superman. It was about Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach.

Yes he is.

Nah this is all wrong. Snyder portrays Superman as an alien becoming man. He portrayed Manhattan as a man becoming an alien. They are polar opposites in characters.

superherotalksite.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/justice-leagues-steppenwolf-ciaran-hinds-was-not-happy-with-the-theatrical-cut/

Ceasar has spoken.

The whole point is that Manhattan and Superman are similar characters who chose alternate paths. They are both blessed with incredible power, but Superman uses that power to help people. He chooses humanity.

Someday... we will join him in the sun.

And my dad works on Nintendo

This sounds soooo much better than that shitty quipfest it is.

Most of the stuff in OP has already been dropped by other people. Fabian Wagner already talked about the black suit being real but then cut by Whedon and WB.

Shut up soy boy.

He's too good for this world. Or at least this time.

because their opinion is a chilian times better :^)

>>wonder women fails to stop the bomb in courthouse

One line in and that's all I need to know how shit Snyders film would have been