Zuko didnt choose to settle in a comfy life with a nice girl like Jin

>Zuko didnt choose to settle in a comfy life with a nice girl like Jin

Was it autism?

The show writers are hacks.

His honor game is too strong.

Jin represented the possibility of a normal life for Zuko, and Iroh's hope for him too be happy. It presented a conflict by entertaining the idea of letting go, but Zuko's emotional baggage wouldn't allow it. Zuko had a responsibility to the fire nation.

No. Honor.

Why not both?

Because he's a fag

If you watched the show and thought Zuko wasn't autistic you may be autistic yourself desu.

I'm still bummed they didn't name his daughter Honora.

There are more important things in life than women. You'll learn it some day like my father.

Eh, not really. There's a reason pretty much everything men do ultimately revolves around them.

>everything men do revolves around them

it saddens me that you believe this about your fellow men. Our sexual impulses do not control us to that degree.

Yes it does unfortunately

In the comics he doesn't go with Mai either.

The poor grammar of this response triggers me desu.
Even though it's totally correct.

Nobody gives a shit about the comics, or LOK ftm.

I disagree. People do many things that do revolve around sexual acts. Why would a sexually unattractive man collect action figures? Women see no value in it. He does it for himself, because he enjoys and appreciates the craft of it. Or it may be fun for them to collect the figures. Where does their sexual desire control them there?

Sexually unattractive men don't count. They've lost the most important game.

What game is that?

Why would be settle for being the tea guy when he can be the Fire lord?

You just lost the game

Wasn't it implied she was like a prostitute?

because being the firelord wouldn't give him the loving family he wanted, being the tea guy might

The game of reproduction, which is the only game other than survival itself that all species strive for.

it wasn't implied, someone on a thread said they thought she was and it became a meme

Not true
An unattractive man can always marry some mailbride ethnic

It pretty much was implied.
Not unless he has a time machine to go back to the 90s.

>It pretty much was implied
what was shown, done or said which implied it?

Every species will eventually die out. Reproduction is a mini game in the grand scheme of things.

The fact that she didn't turn Zuko in when ~99% of the city's population would have is a huge red flag, for one thing. Also in general, girls don't really ask guys out unless there's something else behind it.

This is cope, I'm afraid.

>Jin thread
>not a single big tittied piece posted.

I'm am disappoint.

A whore would turn Zuko in for a reward. Someone who liked him wouldn't also.

Also not all women. The whole point of Jin is someone that forces him to open up. While Mai was a boring fuck who did not but make him angrier. Which is why she is worst girl.

bump

Aangtism

He jerks off to the figures

>Also not all women.
found the feminist

Just because you're a man slut doesn't mean you have to project on the rest of us, user

>implying being a man slut isnt the best thing ever

I got you.

What was it about her design that made her feel like she really wanted to get fucked?

Anyone else experience this in real life? There are just certain girls you run into that you can tell are crazy promiscuous

I'm just disappointed that his fight with Azula was so anticlimatic. Like, if Katara hadn't been there, he'd have won - at the very least, the fight would've mattered instead of becoming a farce.

I mean, it's even funnier because she was the point of weakness! If Katara wasn't there, Zuko would've won through attrition. (Then again, he'd likely have had to kill his sister, which isn't all bad.)

She had big tits and braids to pull during sex?

Man, his eye looks like a vagina.

Due to biological differences between the sexes, there's no such thing as a "man slut". "Stud" is the term you're looking for.

Not that I ever believed the prostitute meme, but you make a good point on her not turning him in, or she's just that dumb/ignorant of how firebenders works.

>(Then again, he'd likely have had to kill his sister, which isn't all bad.)
Pretty sure the writers were actively trying to avoid that, particularly on a supposed kids' show.

The fuck handles

>Anyone else experience this in real life? There are just certain girls you run into that you can tell are crazy promiscuous
Promiscuous girls are a meme, girls are frigid as f

>Promiscuous girls are a meme, girls are frigid as f
user... I'm not sure how to tell you this...

Yeah, I know, the last bit of my post was cut off.

That IS what you wanted to say to me, right?

>Avatar will never, ever reach the heights of Book 2 ever again

Why live?

Jin enjoyed "The Boy in the Iceberg"

I think the Growlithe line suits Zuko.

That... doesn't look like Jin. At all.

Not quite.

We'll she does have half her face covered, also earlier in MPTMs artist career.

Now Jin dressed as a good Mai.

So what was it then? I'm waiting...

He hated himself too much to tie down a cutie like that.

I'm not spelling it out for you.

So you had nothing to say in the first place? Figures...

And now a fusion of best A:TLA girl and best princess.

I don't think other user is a girl...

The longer this conversation goes, the more I understand why you're not getting it.

>not a fusion of best ATLA girl and best and only ATLA princess

Some women are sluts in real life, user!

Yes and?

Stupid dubsposter.

Well, the image you posted states "JUST FUCK ALREADY". Unless that was an error...

If you really can't do something just for the sake of yourself or improving yourself, but instead do it "because I might get some pussy" you live a really sad pathetic existence

A Jin/Yue fusion? The tits would be so massive there'd be a tidal anytime they're near water.

No, they're not. Guys projecting their fantasies doesn't count, I'm afraid.

I'm done, most other good Jin stuff I see is lewd.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

You're saying that like it's a bad thing...
Who's the other chick?

Because it starts out comfy and when you least realize it you're 45, you have 4 kids and your wife is thiccer than ever.
You've been trapped in this middle-class suburban nightmare for over 10 years and you ain't going nowhere.

>sluts aren't real

This is the most virgin thing I have ever read on Sup Forums

Oh Jin/Yue fusion is definitely an idea for later, imagine adding Ty-Lee or Ursa as another A:TLA titty monster.

And it's Fuu from the anime Samurai Champloo, they have a similar sorta theme look and have been paired in crossovers a few times.

But in context he meant mankind.

they're not though
sluts are quite literally the definition of male fantasy
guys like sex, so they project that girls like it too

If he banged/stayed with Jin they'd be in the Upper Ring at least.

So your arguing against the term slut itself rather then the existence of girls the term slut describes.

I mean, men actually don't use the word slut that often. It's overwhelmingly a women thing, because surprise surprise women also project about their sexuality just as much as men do.

What are you talking about? I'm only talking about the concept of women enjoying sex, not the term.

Actually, how many series / movies would have ended differently, if characters did something more down to Earth and reasonable somewhere midway, rather than continuing their ebin quest?

Source?

So your saying that sluts are literally a fantasy? No girls exist who fuck alot of men?

This is actually another one of ATLA's gaping plotholes. Thanks for reminding me, user.

I swear, Jin threads can get really derailed sometimes

>So your saying that sluts are literally a fantasy?
Yes.
>No girls exist who fuck alot of men?
No girls exist who *enjoy* fucking a lot of men. Prostitutes (and quasi-prostitutes) aren't sluts.

What is the contention between the term 'slut' and the 'group of women who enjoying fucking alot of men'? Where is the term incorrect?

How's it a plot hole, they were still in the lower ring when the date happened. I just figured if they had kept dating when the Jasmine Dragon opened and eventually married, as OP mentioned, Jin and maybe her family would be able to come up to the Upper Ring.

I didn't say there was? That's exactly the definition.

Such women do not exist outside of male fantasy.

Arguing the label doesn't work when slut is a label applied to a behavior and your first port of call is to say 'non-existent'.

Which part of the term slut is non-real to you? Because it seems a very real label applied to very real behavior. And whats this linkage with the "male fantasy"? Women use the term slut alot more then men, its certainly not a term unique to one gender.

>because being the firelord wouldn't give him the loving family he wanted
What makes you think that?