Poor voiceacting

>Poor voiceacting
>Poor script
>Poor animation
Why do they even try? I used to enjoy these animated movies, but recently it's been going down hill

It's been downhill since Justice League: War.

The animtaion was kino.

Go back to MLP and Apple & Onion then.

Are you telling me you enjoyed this? Legitimate question, what did you enjoy about it?

For me Flashpoint and Gods and Monsters were the last ones I enjoyed.

Starfire joking about nightwing banging her throughout the movie

starfire is literally perfect

Beyond a few jokes, is there anything else? Slade was ok, but other than that

I liked Justice League Dark. Then I decided to read the Hellblazer comics.

Terra not being able to do her make up properly was god tier

Brother blood getting everyones power but it not mattering because he's still one person and the powers weren't magnified was bretty good

Kevin meme

Would like to see this teen titans as a series if they ever got one back minus blue beetle. I don't know shit about comics but does Beast boy not age? Or was he that young that he's still a young teen with the new gen of teen titans.

I respect that you enjoyed the movie and I do not think less of you for enjoying it. Most people in the thread will shit on this movie, but you gave legitimate reasons why you like it. There is no right or wrong in matters of opinion, and despite the fact that I don't like this movie, it doesn't mean it's a bad film.

>I don't know shit about comics but does Beast boy not age? Or was he that young that he's still a young teen with the new gen of teen titans.
Just chalk it up to alien physiology shit, and ignore it. Though yes, he was always younger than the other Titans.

>alien

welp time to read up on beast boy

So, it was another medicore movie? WB really needs to do something about their animation department.

It was better than vs justice league. It was like a marvel movie where the first part is shit because they have to spend most of the time having to do forced backstory shit and introduce some shitty first villain but then they are free to do what they want in the sequel.

At this rate the next movie will be a master piece and black fire being the main villain is going to be goat.

He isn't an alien, he's a human who got bit by a mutated monkey and got powers.

And he was like 203 years younger than the Titans in the 60s and 4-5 years younger than the rest Titans in the 80s (strange how that worked out). He's always been younger than Dick.

There were some really out of place animations at the very end of it that were way too fucking fluid. It was offputting.

I think they did it twice at the end which felt really weird. It's like that anime where they rotoscoped the whole thing but it hit uncanny valley because actual human movement doesn't work in animation 1:1.

DUDE EVERYTHING SUCKS LMAO

>bit
his dad turned him into a monkey with SCIENCE because he was dying of an exotic desease and the african green monkey was one of the few species known to man who had an immune system that could fight back. he stayed as a monkey for 24 hours but when he turned back he was still green, and a day or two later he manifested the ability to transform into other animals
then his parents died in a flash flood and he got adopted b an african king. but he got sick of studying to take over the throne someday so went to live in the jungle. the king's shaman feared beast boy's power so bribed some american smugglers into killing him.
upon discovering his power they instead brought him home with him and got him to steal shit for them.
but he got the idea of hiding some of the loot as a prank, and the two thieves ended up killing each other before his eyes
then the caretaker of his parent's estate finally found him and became his guardian. but around the time he met the Doom Patrol, his guardian was afraid he would be caught having skimmed money from Beast Boy's inheritance and hired an assassin to kill him. he tried to tell Doom Patrol but for a long time they dismissed him as just trying to get them to take pity on him and make him a proper member
when he finally got prove his guardian wanted him dead they subverted custody laws so Elastigirl and her husband Mento could adopt him
then a few months later all of Doom Patrol were killed by the Brotherhood of Evil leaving just BB and Mento, and Mento had never liked BB much to begin with.

a bit later BB struck out on his own for a while, and only after all that did he become a founding member of the teen titans

Garfield...Garfield had a hard life

on the other hand he was once briefly the general of a troop of nazi gorilla gangsters

>that comic
nice

it's like pacing back in the day was turn based

>Slade was OK
Slade was a fucking tease.

We don't need two threads for this. We already have one. Shoo.

Loli Terra hungry for Slade dick

Faggot police
What out goiys we got a brass over here
Back to tumblr

Its like the Xmen without the SJW politics

Starfire looks like a black girl in that drawing

I fee like they need a new series with blue beetle

I wonder why Donna Troy or the White Aqualad didn't show up

A new serie with Starfire and Dick sounds better

Starfire and Dick were the only good things about the entire movie, everything else, including Slade, was very poorly done. If it weren't for the great romance of Dick and Starfire this would have been worse than the last Teen Titans movie.

It was pretty fun, and much better than Son of Batman and that bullshit.

You didn't pay for the good ones you faggot.

>waifufag opinions
Into the trash

I'm actually VERY disappointed that we didn't see Slade fucking Terra.
Like, this is what made that relationship as fucked up.
They made Slade look like he has a moral compass, but then at the end he doesn't. And that's dumb.

I liked it purely on the fact it's not teen titans GO.

>moral obligation to fuck all girls

lul I wish

Everybody was bangable.
Cool action.
Interesting character interaction
Damian Wayne.

>Donna Troy
she did showed up at the end