You could have had Gemma or Hayley be the new Lara Croft instead they went with skeletor

You could have had Gemma or Hayley be the new Lara Croft instead they went with skeletor

Imagine if they both wanted your seed and had a sex fight and the winner got to be impregnated by you!

I would unironically take rihanna over who we got now

I feel I'd be the winner regardless of the outcome

Arterton can't act and she said it was sexist that someone hired a traienr for her to help her work out

Post the webm of them both, you know the one.

They were in the same movie together?

imagine if the loser was ordered to lick the winner's big sweaty tits

Why not both?

Her Egyptian tit tattoo disqualifies her from this race.

Although she is a fine woman

Gemma uber ales

But nuLara doesn't look like those old hags.

bitch on the right is aight

I mean left, left, left is aight, right is sucks

Unequivocally piss on their tits

Tittylove, groingain

1 - When u nut in her vagina
2 - When u nut on her face and her face get all tight

so they used the xbox one Lara version for the new Battle Angel Alita movor?

I know right? Although Vikander does look sexy with the Lara braids in the trailer

semen demons lusting after you

Has Gemma had her breasts artificially enhanced?

Based cameraman.

wew

Why not go for Camilla? She was great in Californication

No chance. Google her Disappearance of Alice Creed nudes

#teamhayley

Gemma is Elite

There is a pic of Lizzy Olsen wearing that exact dress and you can see her fat cow gut bulging out because she is an inferior waifu.

GOOD GOD

I did, and think it is still possible.

Jesus Christ.

If you think the tits you see in Disappearance of Alice Creed are fake then you're at an impressive level of virginity even by Sup Forums standards

1st one looks more swarthy like Lara Croft so her probably

no, after that movie.

Fit Emma would be the perfect Lara.

>disqualifies her from this race
what

the race to be lara croft i imagine

but she was never in it

Too old. Daisy Ridley would be better

r u dumb?

Can someone explain these two women two me?

I wrote off the the entire British Isles for years and then these two came along. They completely spit in the face of everything I've come to know about British women. Thicc, curves, tits, ass, not pasty, no inbred gargoyle face, don't look 60 at the age of 30, etc. etc. How is it possible that they are British? Are they immigrant or mixed race or something? How do the two most perfect women come from the ugliest country?

american immigrants probably, no way they are natives

If you like them check out page 3 girls. Like Lucy pinder, holly peers, Stacey Poole, Sophie Howard, etc. Really good though some attain those negative British qualities

why do women walk around in heels like that? looks completely obsurd. Not attracted to self mutilation

Have you never heard of an English rose? There's a huge class divide here so the ones at the bottom are extremely ugly, but it works in reverse too. Unfortunately (((they))) have been actively undermining our values so even the qts wear their bodies out with degenerate lifestyles. Atwell doesn't even look that good desu. Great tits but that's because she's flabby and she's got a very simian thing going on with her face. Would still smash but I hardly think it's fair to pair her with Arterton.

Not the same guy, but you could easily cover up tattoos. Like with Tom hardy

Hngggggg

It makes you're ass look great even if you've got nothing.

Hayley doesn't actually have that much of an ass but you'd think otherwise because of heels.

heels dont affect that at all

That's literally the reason they exist you fucking retard

haha but what if they were hired assassins to kill you but they couldnt bring any guns or knives so they druged you and tied you up and then smothered you to death with their heaving boosoms hahah what would that senario be like haha

>Atwell doesn't even look that good desu. Great tits but that's because she's flabby and she's got a very simian thing going on with her face.

>You could have had a wrinkly, pizza faced, old looking disgusting monstrous cake faced whore or Hayley be the new Lara Croft instead they went with skeletor

*FTFY

Because they're sexy.

that seems like a pretty nu-lara thing to have desu
Jolie fit just fine

attaboy

I have no idea why, but that is a really awesome shirt on Hayley.

Why's the camera man sounding like a lil bitch? If she didn't want anyone looking at those tiddys she wouldn't have them half hanging out.

KATE BECKINSALE.

>impregnating old hags
enjoy raising your autistic kids

trips of truth. Gemma is nasty as fuck.

>There is a pic of Lizzy Olsen wearing that exact dress and you can see her fat cow gut bulging out because she is an inferior waifu.
youre a faggot bitch

Hayley has better bewbs

Liar

Hayley has better everything

Diamonds

Who the fuck said anything about raising the resulting offspring? That said, I'd take responsibility if it were Hayley.

MOMMY

I'd fuck Hayley and marry Gemma

and AUNTY

nice

please elaborate

Gemma is more wholesome

i love gemma gimme some gemma kino

imagine having a woman with meat, not fat, on her looking like her

This one, user?

Gemma's perfect and all, but Hayley is a true semen demon.

Good choice

kek

any woman > any man > twatson = twatwell = farterton

she probably would tbf

when did they peak?

you should kys

Gotta agree with you again. They're both insanely hot, but Hayley definitely has the edge. Her Instagram is really entertaining too.

tbhqh hayley keeps getting hotter, this pic is from last month. she may not have peaked yet.

She needs to keep posting more pictures like this on her insta

Fucking great thread. Literally diamonds

MOMMY
GIMME
MILKIES

>lipstick on teeth
>boogers in nose
>sideburns
>man jaw
trash. i'd rather fuck a male dog

yeah i can really see her as a mummy
wearing a sanitary towel watching x factor and going to the pub

True, love both but seeing some recent gemma stuff she didn't look the greatest, may have just been a bad day or something

Sometimes she posts some great videos too.

>those fucking melons

WEEEEEEEW

Gemma's short hair is pretty tragic. I think she had to cut it for a part though, not really her fault.

Hayley is and always will be far superior imo, but Gemma still has a lot to offer once she no longer has the bulldyke hair.