Anthony... help me

Anthony... help me.

This pic makes me physically sick

this is awaful

wait, really? did he get a batch of cocaine he was allergic to?

Shrek?

Is he beyond saving?

The fuck happened to his nose? Did he do so much drugs that it just bent into that shape?

He snorted glass once thinking it was coke.

he got beat up

Ha ha ha ... hoo-lee shit

He said on that Fixing Joe shithouse that a hooker he was with smashed up some vicodin with a saltshaker and a piece of glass got into it.

It gets worse. Look who he's having to rely on to sort him out.

At this point isn't anyone that gives him a job and a public platform just helping him kill himself?

Howard was right.

Why does he do drugs? He had it all

At this point, death would be a mercy to his mother and sister. At least that way, they would probably get some kind of an inheritance payout, unless he's pissed all his money away. A distinct possibility, considering he had to practically kill himself with road gigs to make ends meet with his lifestyle, and that was during his prime days on Stern.

this cant be real

>fucking High Pitch Eric reaching out to help Artie

Funeral will be over by the time he gets there.

How in the FUCK are these two still alive

Is he turning into Potatoman?

>le 56% face

Why does this guy even exist anymore? No, seriously, his life is utter shit. Someone should kill him and put him out of his pathetic misery.

Don't do drugs.

I don't know what that is. he should take massive doses of vitamin c.

I have many conflicted feelings on Artie. Dude is very funny (as a wingman/quick wit/storyteller versus an actual stand up), and he seems like a genuinely caring guy who has serious issues in self-esteem and depression. I can’t help but feel bad for him, especially after hearing that story about his aborted kid and how much it fucked him up.

He also is a degenerate lying gambling junkie ex-alchoholic fatty, who should be on a cross like the profligate he is. It’s a testament to the human body of how much bullshit it can take, and the fact he can never get over his issues despite being given many chances (both from a social and a literal “somehow I survived” perspective) is incredibly sad and anger-inducing.

If anything, he should never have been able to get into showbuisness. I think his greatest downfall was when he realized access to money and fame still was never going to make him happy, he kinda gave up on life.

what do you expect when he's constantly in company and employment with enablers

artie's a very smart guy, and he knows how to work people so he can keep doing what he wants