Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled

What can we do about them?

Nothing. They're a company and we're just a bunch of grown men posting about cartoons.

Corporations are people too, user.
At least in the USA.

Kuh-e-ck

jesus, anons are still all gung ho about getting back at adult swim for not airing samurai jack?
let's be honest, we ain't gonna do shit, even if we'd had a plan none of you guys would do it.
this ain't 2008 Sup Forums

What would 2008 Sup Forums have done?

even less, or something retarded in which 7 or 9 morbidly obese neckbeards / skinnyfags join forces to protest
user doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

Some retarded shit like Project Chanology. It would be even more embarassing as what's going on now.

>this ain't 2008 Sup Forums
4chan is at its highest influence ever right now if anything.

Not like we can expect to have any impact on [as], but I don't know what you're expecting us to do.

well, social media still was't that big of of a thing back in the day, but whenever it came to Sup Forums they did do shit, like hack people. or prank calls.
we could always prank call the adult swim live stream shows, they always have there phone number to call.

Nothing. They know we've waited ten years for this, and we'll wait another week as well because there's no market alternative. If we protest by streaming instead of watching, they can justify pulling it before it's done by saying its ratings weren't what they wanted. And they know it.

If you really want to do something about this, send an email or tweet at adult swim. You'll get noticed even if you just contact the official adult swim accounts, but for extra impact you can research the network's chain of command and contact the people directly involved in the programming in question.

Remember, Toonami came back in the first place partly because enough people on Twitter asked for it.

Whine on the internet

I swear it's like gamer boycotts. Pre-launch day: "Don't buy this product from this evil company!" Launch day: a million seller!

If you're too immature to do anything, at least shut up about it.

tracer's ass, SFV Jiggle physics and dead or alive, all taken away by people who don't even play video games.
that was a pretty salty time user

You don't belong here. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out from, be it Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, etc. Get out normie.

smuganimeface.png

Great responce faggot. Think you're hot shit don't you? Kill yourself.

smuggeranimuface.jpeg.

The lack of communication between AS and Toonami was astoundingly bad. They advertised Jack a few hours before its premiere when Rick and Morty prank was already there.

It's concerning.

Maybe it was on purpose for April fools

Stop being such fucking babies (that goes both for R&M fans as well as SJ) and grow the hell up.

Or we could descend into shitposting once again; I'll have fun anyway.

Grow up. I can't believe people are still throwing a fit like this.
I can't take SJ seriously when it attracts a fanbase like this.

I'm going to go with option B.

Only faggots come on this webaite looking for "mature discussion"

It wasn't necessary to piss off one fanbase. We get it, there was a prank to be made but they could have avoided that shit. No need to advertise that.

I like how you guys flip of this SJ shit

The metalpocolyspe stunt they pulled was scummier than this

Looking for mature discussion takes you fucking nowhere; it just spurs in the middle of shitposting.

Oh shit, son! An MSPaint comic! You sure showed us!

>wii nead tew dew sumthan
k . (((thaiy))) has monies. wii nead monies for a lawyer who can bullshit his way through a case and not look like shit

yew go be a whore an i will collect aluminum cans by da interstate. pepls will jus think im doin community service . wii can prolly get like a whole $10 from our collective action. thats like half of what wii nead rite there

He did it again!

> posting better ms paint comic

she gave me the wrong donut jerry

end yourself r*dditor

That's kinda funny

We force them (somehow) to bring back ATHF and finish Metalocalypse.

nah, i don't go to reddit, that shit looks like a mess

Are you guys seriously still mad about them airing Rick and Morty than Samurai Jack?
Come on, I thought the episode was a nice way to enter the new season. Why all the sudden hate for Rick now?
Didn't we once harassed an innocent man to the point of tears because he didn't air the Legend of Korra?

they announced a new season of squidbillies, i'm pretty sure a new aqua teen will show up

>finish Metalocalypse.
>This will never happen

>Why all the sudden hate for Rick now?
Blame fucking Adult Swim, not us. They chose to divide people instead of airing two things, one after another.

We can bitch and cry and cry and cry and cry but this Saturday we will forget and go back to sucking their dicks and lapping up their waste

Speak for yourself, I will never forget this shit

So you won't be watching this Saturday?

Pirating

Do you think pirating hurts a show or helps it? (Example, Game of Thrones is most pirated show of all time)
Do you think if ratings on SJ fall or fail they will take the chance on reviving another dead property?
Do you think the creators and staff of SJ that you are "punishing" are the same as the Adult Swim or Rick and Morty staff?

And for extra credit, does space become time within a black hole or is it time becoming space?

I'm still pirating it

Wait, I live under a rock, what has happened?

Dude, chill out, the normies will still be watching in the regular timeslot. Nobody will miss a few triggered autists.

"I'll never forget this. But I'll make it harder on myself to watch, in a impotent protest that will achieve nothing"

This is why I can't get behind capitalism, too much brand loyalty. Question the brand and lose your hand.

дo cвидaния

I'm still pirating it
also this

As an April Fools prank Adult Swim decided to play the season 3 premiere of Rick and Morty and then replay it for 8 hours straight. This affected the premiere of Samurai Jack's new episode and now SJ fans have to wait another week to see it.

Me and my brother would watch Samurai Jack every night ever since it started airing again.That saturday he saw Rick and Morty airing again during the timeslot and figured he would go to the store to get some snacks for later. On his way to the store he got into a car accident and died.

This was the final text he sent:

>oh boy i can't wait to see more of my favorite time displaced samurai

>Why all the sudden hate for Rick now?
It's been like this since s2

Ah, ok. I can see why people got angry by this, but at the same time, it's only one week.

Yeah. I was madposting the night of the incident.
Now I'm just shitposting pretending to still be mad to gain a reaction from nerds who still want beef

it was actually 4 hours straight

Nice pasta