Aquaman #20 Storytime

H2.0 part two!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGbU_20InKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These covers are cool, I think I'll stay

Hope you enjoy

What if it phases inside of a people, they're like 70% water!

That's a sexy variant.

Next:
>“H2.0” part three! Aquaman and Mera learn that the “strange water” they’ve been sent to investigate is in fact a gateway to an alien world that’s the source of Arthur’s recent troubles! And tensions flare between Aquaman and his less-than-heroic teammates over whether to make contact with this new world or destroy it!

The end

Uh oh, it's Zeroman

That's metal

>Aquaman and Mera learn that the “strange water” they’ve been sent to investigate is in fact a gateway to an alien world that’s the source of Arthur’s recent troubles!
youtube.com/watch?v=bGbU_20InKM

We aqua-jaegar now?

I hope lex shows up and saves the day, much to the chagrin of supes

Mera was a trigger happy idiot that escalated a war during the first arc of this run, this "Oh, you Americans and your violence" comes off as really hypocritical.

Yay time for Aquaman stuck in a Sci-fi channel original horror movie

If I remember right it uses any water that isn't flowing, like puddles.

Murmaider

Sweet

Mera is still pissed at the Aquamarines for trying to assassinate Arthur.

She's being pissy on purpose. She was doing it in the last issue, too.

Just had a thought, what if the alien world is New 52 DC?

Where the hell do you think you're going, thread?

I like this, thanks for the story time OP.

So how do you feel about Warhead's character?I thought he was pretty cool honestly and think he definitely has staying power and will develop a fanbase.

This book has been ace ever since rebirth

H2whoa

This is still taking place in the continuity the New52 established

How well received is it compared to the rest of the Rebirth runs? Really one of the most looked forward too books I anticipate every month but I don't see much discussion about it.

Also something tells me Arthur is the Justice League member who has suffered most, am I wrong in my thinking?

The aquamarines are so cool

They should definitely be used as a movie villain at some point in the DCEU. I'd love to see Dead Water on screen but I can't imagine how it would look.

No discussion can sometimes mean that a book is good rather than anything else. A very active storytime means that the book is shit rather than great just as often as it means people are excited about it. (See todays America storytime).

Everyone knows this book is solid and agrees on that. Nothing more to discuss.

>Aliens style aquaman movie I dig it.

He's done it again.

Arthur would just need to appear at the end to thrust his trident through Dead Water's skull

Tim Sale's variants kept me on Bats through I Am Suicide. IAB hasn't been as insufferable but it's crazy how a cover can make it worth it sometimes.

I'm not a big fan of Kiss, but I started buying it because the covers are so good. This upcoming batch of B covers are probably my favorite. And now I'm excited about the upcoming Kaiju/Giant Robot fights.

I really wasn't all that impressed with how Batman was being handled but I'm liking the sound of it post I Am Bane, The Button and The War of Jokes and Riddles sound pretty good. Worth trade waiting or adding to my pull?