Ryan Gosling has become a pretty big meme in my family because I like him so much so nobody takes him seriously anymore

Ryan Gosling has become a pretty big meme in my family because I like him so much so nobody takes him seriously anymore.

Anyone else ruined actors for other people like that?

He has become a pretty big meme in my family because everyone likes him so much.

How do you get your family to like Ryan Gosling? Teach me your secrets.

Please respond.

Do people really say "le" out loud?

>mfw sis thinks that i'm gay because i have a fuckton of goose pics

That's my problem. My mother thinks I am literally gay for Ryan Gosling.

We're white

Both of my sisters are in love with RG, shit's weird desu. They only watched Drive because he's dreamy or some shit and they almost went to see BR2049 (which I know they would hate) just because he's in it.

Did they at least like Drive? I think women would enjoy Drive.

you’re a faggot if you talk about an actor more than once every 6 months to a year in normal conversation, the worst kind of stan, consumer scum

Yes but I couldn't tell you if it's because Ryan Gosling is dreamy or because they actually liked the movie.

Why are you trying so hard to fit in on a board you just joined?

To be fair, he is consistently dreamy throughout the entire movie.

They don't know the difference between admiration and attraction I feel both for goose

>multiple qts have told me I look like the Goose

feels good mang

I imagine French people do it quite often.

Franch here, this is actually untrue.

>French
>people

people tell me i look like mads mikkelsen

You don't.

In fact you look like a bald Adam Driver.

Why not both? That's why I liked it

I have made the Goose a meme among my friends, because every time i have to carry some cans, I say I'll do it like Ryan Gosling, and make like pic related.

I tried to do this once but the cans fell and spilled all over me and this didn't actually happen because I don't have friends.

Aah, le old reddit switcharoo...

Great one, my good sir ;)

Upvoted

Hold my soda cans, I'm going in!

>not making them watch BR2049 anyway to support cinema

baka desu senpai

You look like that guy.