Caspere knew this!

you know what ray? they say beggars can't be choosers, but when i was boy i was raped by a homeless man and he sure chose me!

Ray they say every dog will have it's day, but guess what? it's night time and I am a cat!

a good meme is like a fart Ray. You push it too hard, and it's gonna turn to shit

When I was a kid my father used to tell me that nightmares weren't real. Then one day he saw a man burn to death. Well, Ray. Santa ain't real either, but I still get fucking presents for christmas

They say what goes around comes around...well I'm a round trip fuckin' flight Ray, and I just touched down

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, Ray, but my ancient metaphorical dachshunds never met a theoretical physics professor from Harvard before.

You know what Ray? They say turtle won the race against rabbit but guess what? i'm the chinaman.

Caspere was aware of this.
Chessani was starting to suspect it as well, that's why they took him down Ray

didnt chessani kill himself? or he was killed by kid?

they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, well i got a gastric bypass and can only eat preportioned meals. sometimes i can chew a little steak,spit it out. they call it a living but its just dying a little slower. Caspere knew this!

The male gspot is in the asshole Ray. If that don't make you start wanting to suck cocks I don't know what will. Casper knew this.

It doesen't matter who pulls the trigger, the culprit of your murder will always be yourself

You know Ray, they say good men are a diamond dozen. That's why I bought the fucking mine

I was always told to shoot for the moon but little did I know I was one sun of a bitch caspere knew this

you know what ray? they say you can leave a horse to pasture but you can't make it eat the grass but don't let them distract you from the truth ray the earth is flat and the annunaki are watching us

My mom always told me be safe then sorry. But I've never did and now I just say wasn't me.

Ever hear the old saying "in for a penny, in for a pound"? It's in that London talk I know, put if you ever offer me a penny for my thoughts, I swear to God Ray you going to get a pounding. But if you ask me for change for a dollar, sure as Bob's your uncle, I'm giving you 4 quarters for that buck. It's because you're gay and I'm not. Caspere knew this.

Ray if I had a nickel for every time something bad happen.... if still be poor, they ain't worth shit.

They say giving is better than receiving. Well ray I've been taking things my whole life and I've still got room for more

these meme was way too shortlived

Let me tell you something Ray. Actions speak louder than words. You know whats louder than actions??? a .45 caliber handgun. Caspere knew this.

They say shit doesn't roll up hill? Heh well Ray I'm fucking Sisyphus so you better get a shovel

Listen up Ray. Caspere said the cats out of the bag. Well i aint seen no bag and lord knows i need some pussy

Hey, lend me your gun, Ray. Hey Ray, I never shot a Ray gun before. Is it set to stun or kill? No matter, I'm gonna kill me some Jetsons just the same. Caspere knew this.

Once Ray, this guy at the bar asked me if I was working hard or hardly working. Well Ray it was hard work smashing a bottle over his head too but I still get paid Friday.

This is actually really good

>A diamond dozen

How do retards like you know how to use a computer

>he didn't read the rest of the post

"Croos your heart, hope to dies, still a needle in your eye"? Fuck Ray, I just shove the business end of a 45 up the guy's rectum and and say "cat got your tongue?" and he starts singing like a bird. That's why I always have a bag of birdseed with me. And when someone asks me how I know something, I just say a little birdie told me. Caspere new this.

Best meme.

You're a fucking retard if you think that's how it works

How what works? The user used "diamond dozen" on purpose as a joke.

Man, I miss Frank posting. Great meme.

>memed and heemed

>tfw not smart enough to vincepost

Did he ever say "Caspere knew this?"

Literally never. "Hothead" and "I'm in charge here" aren't said in the plane scene, nor are they said by either CIA or Bane.

>"I'm in charge here"
That's in the script, I think. Maybe in an episode of Agents of CIA.
>"Hothead"
That's later in the movie: "someone get this hothead out of here". You're fucking new.

Reread my post. I said "aren't in the plane scene".

Nobody says it is

“This can’t be happening. I’m in charge here!” is CIA’s internal commentary, as explained by the official novelisation.

Not even joking

I know. The user who was responding to me implied that I said it ("You're fucking new."). I implied he needed to improve his reading comprehension.

>as explained by the official novelisation
Hence, "aren't in the plane scene"

Ever asked yourself why boiling water softens potatoes but hardens eggs, Ray? Fuckers go through some boiling water and get soft. Life has been boiled me so much I'm an Easter egg

You can’t say it’s not in the plane scene if it could very well be in the scene, just nonverbally. It’s in the plane scene in written form.

It’s the Schroedinger’s Cat of lines.

Vinceposting offers some legitimately good lines desu

>It’s in the plane scene in written form.
So it's not in the plane scene? Like in what I said in my post?

Take a normal saying and turn both elements in it into a contradiction with the saying.

dude just give up I'll seriously argue all day with you about this

You see Ray, the say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. That's why I have sex with my enemies.

>"I'll seriously argue all day with you about this"
>Doesn't post an actual argument because he got btfo by his own lack of reading comprehension

You know what, Ray?
Take a normal saying and turn both elements in it into a contradiction with the saying. And Casper knew this.

Kind of. Just find a proverb/aphorism etc., then mistinterpret it in a funny way. often interpreting it literally.

but it is in the plane scene

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm just glad I'm the fuckin' Chinaman

Jesus turned the water into wine but I'm the fucking jug, Ray

It's written down on paper. It's not in the scene. There's a difference. Why is this so hard for you anons to understand?

>Listen, Ray. My ol' man used to warn me to take everything what I hear with a grain of salt. When I took his words with that on my mind, he turned to salty. And Caspere knew this.

You know Ray, they say time heals all wounds. Here's the thing: I slit my own wrist and my watch ain't healing shit.