This is going to be Disney's biggest bomb in 10+ years

>Dreadlocked Stronk BLACK WYMUN director
>Ugly as fuck black girl as lead character
>Atrocious costume, makeup, and HAIR design
> Awful camera angles and cinematography (lots of sub-fisheye lens dolly zoom-in shit)

This is making AT MOST 40 million at the US BO for its full run.

Screenshot all of this.

also watch the trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=UhZ56rcWwRQ

HEYZUES WHAT TRIPE MON AMI!

I get strong tomorrow land vibes from this movie so it will probably bomb

>the only way to defeat the darknessis being a total nigger to it

Looks like a cross between Tomorrowland and Valerian
So year probably going to bomb, I didnt even know this existed until seeing this thread

>diversified to the max
>absent father
>is white

come on at least make it believable

mindy kaling is a pooinloo. p cute until she smiles, then she looks like a gargoyle

And they will blame evil white men because racism

Gonna watch it to see how oprah does tbqhf

>they still try to portrait her as a beautiful woman

She has one of the worst bodies I've ever seen.

>"Your father is trapped by an evil energy"
Stop

> Oprah Winfrey
> Reese Witherspoon
> Mindy Kaling

Guess Disney, for once, wants to lose some money.
Golden Compass 2.0

Yeah but at least the trailer for that showed good camerawork and cool cgi.

This looks like it was made for the disney channel in the late 90s/early 00s, from a director fresh out of filmschool.

Tomorrowland was considered a bomb but it made 200 mill WW. I don't seriously think this will make more than 90 mill WW. Its gonna be a HUGE bomb.

It's literally a sci-fi/fantasy story made for little black girls. Black females are 7% of the us pop. Black teen girls and younger are like 3%. Now think of all the black teen and younger girls that love sci-fi.
Now think about all the young teen girls of all races that want to see a sci-fi story with an ugly lead character that doesnt have a romance element to it.
There is literally no audience for this movie.

im going to wait 30 minutes til i see enough comments pointing out this is a shill thread from marvel. And I'm not using a buzzword "muh shill" This is an actual honest to god shill post trying to get you guys to meme this movie for promotion.

Start saying it you fuckasses. this is a shill thread.

1. pretend to be one of us
2. say something passively negative about it but doesn't change anything
3. get you guys to talk about it
4. The studio creates pictures that you guys pass around
5. get others involved in discussion
6. Market it
7. Reply to any post that says this is a shill post saying "why would they do that they are Disney"
8. Soyboys fall for it

honestly fuck you Sup Forums that's why you haven't made a decent meme all year

Who the fuck from Sup Forums would want to watch a sci-fi movie clearly made for females starring a ugly nog girl ?

Are you fucking retarded?

Are you ok?

Ok that's it chum, no more computer time for you today

movie looks awful
hollywood will never be able to make great kid adventure films like they did in the 80s and 90s

take your meds

This is your brain on Sup Forums

Movie is just struggling to sell itself imo.
It's this weird mix of a bunch of shit that doesn't make for anything interesting, all it has going for is the pretty visuals and some standard uncreative desings.
It mixes fantasy and sci-fi for a chosen one plot in the battle of light x dark, but it's a dimension-hopping family story where a bunch of kids have to save their dad. There's NOTHING interesting here, you've seen the trailer and you already know the whole movie.

They should have made the other dimension more alien and more interesting. Those grassy lands and shit are boring as fuck.

part of the problem with shills is Sup Forums comments usually really are pretty stupid so it's hard to tell if you're a shill or just general run of the mill stupid. Either way, your comment is ignored

yeah. how about you?

samefagging. please dont. and multiple replies in your own thread limits your bumps and removes your threads quicker. hence why i'm saging

I thought this was CGI.

get help

jesus christ go to a hospital man