Why are they not going after him? Dude goes after underage girls all the time...

Why are they not going after him? Dude goes after underage girls all the time. Now they brought a movie to wide release and giving him an oscar? This 'metoo' thing seems to only apply to ugly guys.

>Why are they not going after him?
Because he's jewish and not-ugly

I was thinking the same thing.

I don't know what it is, but I can't stand the guy. He is creepy as fuck and is a pseud pretending to be a capital-A "Artiste".

I hope he's next. Him and the rest of the Seth Rogen (((Cool Club)))

Theyve all been jewish so far but youre right about not-ugly

>He is creepy as fuck and is a pseud pretending to be a capital-A "Artiste".
He really is the most egregious example of a pseud working in Hollywood today. People in the industry used to call him out on it. Now, they're giving him an oscar...

>implying if barely legal 17 year old girls were throwing themselves at you daily you wouldn't be asking them when their 18th birthdays are

C'mon you fucking idiots. You're just jealous as shit. Put yourself in his shoes, you would be doing the EXACT same shit.

I am an associate prof who is quite literally surrounded by gorgeous young girls daily. I won't get into it, but I've had proposals in my office and lab, when no one was around and the door was locked.

I said no every time. Fuck that man, I'm not going to risk my reputation, profession, etc., and in my case they are legal.

>Fuck that man, I'm not going to risk my reputation, profession, etc.
What if they felt scorned and lied about you anyway? You said there was no-one else around and the door was locked.

James Franco is BFFs with Judd Appatow, may or may not be closet bi-sexual, and like Casey Affleck, has many super famous friends who will blackball any media outlet that brings up his bad behavior.

I've since learned. I make sure the door is always open, there is a desk between me and students, I'm not alone with students, and if I'm dealing with a psycho I ask a colleague to do a walk-by every 5 min or so.

In this environment, a white straight male has to watch his back. I'm tempted to start recording my meetings etc. with students in case I get accused of racism, sexism, harassment, and the like.

what do you mean they made fun of him being a pseud for an hour in the roast

>I'm an associate prof
>I'm good looking enough that multiple girls throw themselves at them but I turn them down
>I browse Sup Forums Sup Forums along side extremely juvenile teenagers and college aged kids
>I have no problem with the racist, cunny, blacked, and whatever other sexual memes that get spammed here daily, but having sex with one of my 20 year old college students is a line I don't cross

Does it feel good to lie on Sup Forums? I'm just not sure what the thrill is exactly.

>good looking enough
It's more that I'm 32, mildly attractive (at best), and their prof. That and I actually have a personality and some charisma.

To be honest, I rarely if ever visit Sup Forums. I usually stick to /lit/ or /ck/, although I have little time to dick around online for the most part. I have few "guilty pleasures", but Sup Forums is one of them. Since 2008 or so.

Also, why would you consider seeing controversial/provocative/juvenile memes on the same level as cheating on my wife with one of my students? That's absurd.

I'm not afraid of being exposed to any ideas. That's the benefit of an education and capacity for critical thinking.

>This 'metoo' thing seems to only apply to ugly guys.

no shit?

>in the roast

but still, this shows that even his friends think hes an wannabe intellectual artiste

only now you start to figure it out?

I'm 65 now. Back in my day sleeping with 17 year olds was something to brag about!

You just cracked the formula.

You dipshits. They just criminalized being ugly.

Brad Pitt, this dude etc have pantys soaked before they ever make a move.

Listen and believe!!!!!!