Post only redpilled characters

post only redpilled characters

What does that mean?

If you have to ask, you must go.

I haven't read any articles and I heard a rumor, is there really an invader zim movie being made?

It means you're a permavirgin betafag with major self esteem issues no social skills anger issues that he takes out on a Sendero Luminoso Conspiracy House, hates the women that don't and will never fuck him because he's a raging awkward sperg, the people that those women fuck, minorities (because taking responsibility for your faults is for numales) and takes all his political knowledge from Jootoob autists ripping on crazy SJWs.

You have to go back.

It's funny cause it's true.

Tell me where I'm wrong fagtron.

lol this butthurt liberal

>the holocaust wasn't real jimbles, after so many redpills you'd have to be quackitty quack doo-doo in the head to believe otherwise

Well, this entire board isn't one person, for starters.

And you show your sore ass when you get this triggered by the mere mention of "redpill" as if the entire concept represents the bane of your existence.

fag off with that shit horse

You reject any and all political correctness.

>i-it's you who's triggered

It's an accurate description faggot

It's a strawman.

>faggot
>posts tumblr image

it means you question the official version of events presented by the media

You have no idea what a strawman is cocksucker.

>uses tumblr image
The fuck are you on about?

it means you have autism

Why did you describe yourself?

Are you beach body ready, you chromosome hoarding carpet muncher?

It means you're too dumb to know that the red pill in the matrix was a direct analogy for accepting that you're transgendered and want to transition to your proper sex.

It's hilarious every time I see some chucklefuck use it proudly online.

>It means you're too dumb to know that the red pill in the matrix was a direct analogy for accepting that you're transgendered and want to transition to your proper sex.

That's some brilliant projecting, redpill tranny user.

The Matrix was literally an analogy for the trans experience.

It was made by the Wachowski sisters.

The entire movie is about the conflict between the world you live in while denying your true self (the Matrix), accepting who you are vs denying it and living in a more conveniently acceptable lie (red vs blue pills), changing your body to fit who you really are (Neo being an emaciated skeleton then his body being built up with medical treatments is metaphor for hormonal treatments), then being willing to face the consequences of your actions in a world run by authorities that don't much like people like you, and really don't like your telling other people they can admit who they are to themselves, too.

Literally just do a google search for 'the matrix trans', this isn't exactly breaking news here. It was pretty heavy-handed on the Wachowski's part.

But please, by all means, continue touting just how redpilled you are. Like I said, never stops being hilarious.

this is squidwards suicide levels of shit

I don't even consider myself "redpilled" but I never saw the paralells between the Matrix and transsexualism. I just figured the Wachowskis really, really liked MDMA and the Matrix was more or less meant to be taken at face value.

I didn't get any of these hints from the Animatrix, either.

Also if anything, the transsexual element comes into play via the humanism/transhumanism themes. And there's not one notably transsexual character unless Trinity is because of more autistic headcanon or whatever.

I'm not making this up, dude. People have been talking about this for years, some since the movie first came out.

I didn't see it myself until just a few years ago, after thinking about it some.

The whole 'learning kung-fu' and 'how to fit in with the crowds/not got spotted by Agents' sequence is a metaphor for re-learning body language and vocal training.

It's metaphorical, dude. You know, the whole 'escaping the matrix and becoming hacker rebels' is allegory for the trans experience. I'm not saying 'they're all actually trannies in the movie!'.

Metaphor. Allegory. You dig?

Yeah I dunno. I guess it's left up to intepretation. If you told me Sense8 was about transpeople I wouldn't dispute it.

>people have been talking about it for years
*buuzzfeed run a shitty article after they transittioned trying to make fun of pol even tho normies dont know about pol*

"Mr. Anderson."
"My NAME is Neo."

That's one of the bigger bits right there, there's few ways easier to piss off a trans person than calling them by their former name/pronoun.

But yeah, it's all up to interpretation, it's just the sheer irony of the kind of people tossing "redpilled" around that makes it so funny.

People have been talking about this longer than Sup Forums's existed, dummy.

It became a more common theory after the first one of them came out as trans, but I heard about it years before that.

>People have been talking about this longer than Sup Forums's existed, dummy
then fetching me a source shouldnt be too hard

It's kind of a reductive theory, but if you asked them today, I'm sure they'd confirm at least partially.

Well, it's a metaphor, but it's still an action movie. Because they loved Hong Kong action movies. So they made one. It's just ALSO a metaphor for the trans experience.

It's still just a movie, I'm not trying to claim it's propaganda or whatever.

I mean, Robocop is arguably a metaphor for Jesus, but it's still Robocop.

>American patriots
>redpilled

trump won

That's what I mean, some people think the Matrix is about the bible. It's mostly stylistic, the story is elaborated upon the most in the Animatrix and those are just short stories.

Generally this. They're unable to accept though they may be part of the white race, they are still of inferior genetic stock and will never rise beyond being a betamale. The only hope they have at keeping niggerdick out of the white women and preserve white purity is to accept the niggerdick into their own mouths.

you have to go back

any movie with a saviour character is derivative from jesus

>he phoneposts bbc memes

The Wachowskis hadn't even made their own transgenderism public. You couldn't get away with a transgender main character in 1999. Hell Ellen was cancelled a mere 2 years earlier just for being a dyke. You can't measure current cultural standards to nearly 2 decades ago.
They wanted their movie to get made.

Imagine how much suffering it must be to be an assblasted liberal in the year 2017. I can only pity you.

Ellen was cancelled, but Rosie O Donnell had her own show years before that ... She came out and then Ellen took her place.

Does he count?

Becoming an amalgam of a conspiracy nutjob, an obnoxious white nationalist and a bitter permavirgin

Both of them, actually.

I'm genuinely curious how much of this thread is self aware

Sure friendo it's the liberals that are being assblasted and embarrassed this year, these past three months have gone so smoothly haven't they?

Yep, the original creator is coming back and doing a 90 minute TV movie

It's really hard to even compare trans and gay in terms of how people think about them. There are those that (as I think everyone on this website is well aware) think anything other than missionary for the purpose of contraception is just a big pile of degeneracy, so they don't really care. But there are a lot of people that can kind of accept gayness (like, in theory, as long as it's not someone they actually know), but all they think of for trans is creepy mentally ill freaks. It'll continue to be that way for decades, as it has been for decades.

But a (non-antagonist) trans major (or even supporting) character in a wide release major studio action movie in '99? Haha, noooooope, no way in hell. I mean, the closest thing to it ever existing has been Dog Day Afternoon, and the portrayal in that was...uh...not so positive, to say the least.

Shit, I doubt we'll see any of them these days, or for some time to come.

I'm embarassed for both sides, tbqf.

Isn't Captain America a new deal democrat?

>Shit, I doubt we'll see any of them these days, or for some time to come.

They're in Sense8. And I didn't know Dog Day Afternoon wasn't well-received.

> In 2002, two months before finishing her talk show run, O'Donnell came out, stating "I'm a dyke!"
3 years after the Matrix. Progress for general LGBT acceptance didn't really accelerate until the 2010's. Now we're in the era where the activists have gotten the major issues already and are desperately scrapping for something to justify their existence. Then Sup Forumstards over react and feed their site impressions and social media reach by getting into fights in their comment sections. They then flip this around as engagement numbers to their advertisers, and feed back into the outrage marketing machine. Redpills feed the machine they so hate.

>Then Sup Forumstards over react and feed their site impressions and social media reach by getting into fights in their comment sections. They then flip this around as engagement numbers to their advertisers, and feed back into the outrage marketing machine. Redpills feed the machine they so hate.

Well, *that's* a redpill most of them won't be able to handle. Because everybody wants to ride the identity politics gravy train.

The one year. The one fucking year it would've been acceptable to go third party.

Why wouldn't it have been acceptable before, when it could have maybe kept this election from being such a shitshow?

>wide release major studio action movie
Haven't seen Sense8, myself.

And I'm not saying DDA wasn't well received, it's a great movie, I'm just saying the trans character in that was, well. I thought they were sympathetic, but it's complicated, I more meant "as just another character rather than a freak show", you know?

Why Sup Forums thinks red pill is a good metaphor seeing past political correctness is beyond me.

>white man is told by black man that reality is actually a simulation created by machines to keep mankind docile
>black man frees white man from his delusions and alongside other people of colour and a woman, is trained to fight the machines
>the agents in the matrix are all white men, they mercilessly track down and kill anyone fighting system and assimilate other people who they deem useful into their ranks
>the creator of the matrix is represented as a old white man with a beard
>our heroes are are assisted by an old black woman who can see into the future
>together they fight to save a place called Zion

There was really no reason to worry about it before.

I guess this is our folly for not seeing it sooner, when the left and right are both diseased you might as well not even have the arms for either.

don't see how that changes anything

It's probably hard to write "just another character that happens to be trans" when the struggle with identity itself is a big part of what shaped their personality. Then you are just writing a character that is trans, but so unrelatably comfortable and spiritually complete, it comes off as candy coating.

For the 70's it was a damn good attempt.

Why doe this make me laugh and cringe at the same time?

Oh the delicious irony of it all

And don't forget the creators came out as trans, so there's that.

You're dumb as shit m8.

Here's the (You)

Well, the character was openly trans, but still entirely physically male, heavy five o'clock shadow, referred to exclusively with male pronouns and their birth name, even by their lover, who was robbing the bank to fund their surgeries.

Having it in the movie at all, rather than scrubbing it for something less "weird" (because that was what people back then thought of trans people, just weirdos, which is understandable, given how tough it was to learn some obscure things in the pre-internet days) was definitely gutsy.

It's complicated. Even these days, trying to write a trans character without it being all they are is difficult (particularly given there are always going to be lots of people who will loudly proclaim that it's all the character is, no matter what they might do otherwise, not unlike the gay or bi or minority characters to varying degrees).

There was reason to worry after Bush's 2nd term, but we all like to ride his dick around here since we love the Patriot Act and being represented by men with the oritorical skills of a middle schooler.

Well, it is literally a slippery slope, but it's one of the more amusing versions I've seen of it, to be fair.

And it's not even that inaccurate, if you've spent any time in Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>(particularly given there are always going to be lots of people who will loudly proclaim that it's all the character is, no matter what they might do otherwise, not unlike the gay or bi or minority characters to varying degrees).

And no matter what you are in life, there will be people trying to put you into a box. What's important is to realize it's something everyone has to deal with on some level.

Because you know that there are people out there who unironically believe it - and they're the ones in positions of influence and privilege.

can't get more redpilled than this