Film takes place in the future

>Film takes place in the future
>People still believe in an invisible wish granting sky daddy

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx
alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men
youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU
dailysignal.com/2017/06/27/new-law-canada-remove-kids-parents-reject-transgender-ideology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, it's really silly if you think about it.

>Film takes place in the future
>White people still exist

>2 posts in
>Sup Forums shows up
every fucking time

Allah u Akbar

well I'm afraid religion won't die any time soon

We run this joint.

kek

>takes place in the future
>atheists believe in things that don't exist and they only take it on faith alone that they will.
>they call it science fiction
>yet they bash religion for the very same

Interesting. Tell me more about how Musk is going to make the science fictions real?

Dude it's 2017 AD lmao!!

i just find it sad that you'll never truly enjoy life because you're too busy shitting yourself everytime a black guy looks at you

Are you Islamophobic?

shadilay praise kek MAGA gas the kikes xD

And you'll never enjoy life because you'll constantly hate yourself for being a white male, soyboy.

You know what doesn't scare me?

Cops.

>soyboy.
thanks for proving my point

Soyboys are the racists who believe in white privilege.

er.. ok (?) thanks for sharing that valuable information

t. riggered

it won't die but it's becoming increasingly irrelevant, most developed countries become more secular with every generation.

I look down on all who believe in fairy tales, but at least Muslims don't try to shove their beliefs down other people's throats like Christians do.

Didn't think of them until I saw your post.

Seriously. You say people are afraid of blacks and you mock them for it? I have liberal friends who have literal panic attacks whenever they see cop lights. If one puts their lights on behind us when we're driving they act as if the Fingers just found them.

Black people are the most violent people on earth by a wide margin. The only thing that has limited their bloodshed is their abysmal average IQ.

>at least Muslims don't try to shove their beliefs down other people's throats like Christians do.
Na they just nail bomb them and cut their heads off
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/christian-attacks.aspx

>but at least Muslims don't try to shove their beliefs down other people's throats like Christians do

>the only thing futuristic movies get right

>Seriously.
stopped reading there desu bro

>sips tea
alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Yeah Islam is totally not pushy.
It's not like they demand shop fronts to remove pork products from windows or ban them from omitting pork odours onto the streets.
It's not like the Swedish minorites don't blast the call to prayer over loud speakers into the homes of non muslims.
It's not like they haven't had '3 little pigs' banned from UK kindergarten kids.
It's not like don't threaten everyone with violence if they don't get their way

Push your head into the sand a little further

>abysmal average IQ
you fucking idiots can't argue with anything but this retarded IQ meme

your usually heavily biased and outdated sources aside, poverty and and lack of education] are a self repeating circle,
if you aren't educated you're unfamiliar with this kind of testing and will score shitty, this isn't a suprise to anyone who isn't retarded
you can meme all you want how IQ tests are "neutral" and universally applicable, they are not... they are school like tasks that can be trained to a certain degree that is well within the differences you seem to jerk off about

No, I don't do that. Ask your friends who still deny climate change.

You're making random assumptions against me now?

Just look at Sup Forums. For people who supposedly like statistics so much, they seem not to realize that the average westerner is far, far more likely to die in a car accident than a terrorist attack. Yet they deny or downplay the effects of the greatest threat humanity has ever seen.

>not believing in the invisible sky daddy
You were already btfo once Picard.

Reminder: anyone that uses the word "soyboy" is a 2016 newfag that got memed on Sup Forums and doesn't even know where the soy meme comes from

>africa never had a great civilization or any great structures

>somehow white people's fault

Stop being so fucking racist.

If you're going to criticize religions, drop the double standard and grow a fucking spine, you coward.
Islam is not above criticism and has a lot to answer for.

So because nobody dies from sharks means it's fine to go diving into infested waters without a cage?

Genius, absolutely genius.

>Movie takes place in the future
>God has since been proven true

1. Most muslims haven't, currently aren't, and never will be terrorists. 2. Christianity has plenty to answer for that they've never been called on.
Sharks don't attack people unless they mistake them for being a seal.

>somehow white people's fault
nowhere did I even mention the word "white", or black for that matter
just kill yourself you dumb fuck

>africa never had a great civilization or any great structures
also not true, read a damn book for once

Nietzsche did his best to prove that a century ago.

People read one paragraph and disconnected quotes of his work and said "YUP I'M ATHEIST NOW"

The superman is something almost nobody can ever achieve. That is why religion and god are a necessary for morals as policemen are for laws.

Oh look, atheists who hate accusations of being immature balk at both authorities. What a coincidence!

>Africa never had a great civilization
>What is ancient Egypt?

H-H-H-HAAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOOK AT THIS DU- HAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAA!

nice bait.

>Sharks don't attack people unless they mistake them for being a seal.

So it's safe to dive into shark infested waters without a cage? Okay, you first.

So you agree that their poverty and lack of education are caused entirely by their own crabs in a bucket system of social hierarchy and not systematic oppression from other races?

If Malaysian Chinese can overcome systematic oppression, what's so different about blacks?

A Caucasoid civilization that hated blacks and drove them out whenever need be.

When is the last time a Muslim has knocked on your door trying to convert you?

They use trucks, they don't knock.

Those are terrorists, not Muslims.

Oh good then terrorists attacked las vegas and charolettesville.

Paddock and the Nazi marchers were not Muslims.

When they make up the majority, you don't get the option.
You get Shariah law. You the get the 'for real' patriarchy that you guys are always banging on about.
You get antisemitism and homophobia going through the roof, as seen in all the major cities in the UK, France, etc

>You get antisemitism and homophobia going through the roof
You mean like Sup Forums?

What gives you the right to tell these people they aren't real Muslims? Are you an authority on Islam? Are you an Islamic scholar?
Why have Islamic scholars publicly condemned ISIS yet refuse to declare them apostates?

>Nazi

If you can call them Nazi then you have to call the terrorists Muslims. You cannot have it both ways, faggot.

Because these are violent men, and Islam is a religion of peace.

You're not even worth arguing with

>I'm too stupid to explain ideas that were given to me by late night comedy shows

Poor oldtypes.

>old film
>takes place in year 2000
>everyone is white

>We run this joint.

you can cherry pick stuff all you want
if asians are so smart, why are Hmong americans so poor and uneducated

blacks get oppressed, yes, but the more important problem is that they are living in poor areas, with poor possibilities of bettering their situation
this only reinforces the stereotype that they are stupid to being with and that there's no need for wasting ressoruces on them

americans always thing they are special and that only they have to deal with this sort of thing, but many countries have minorities that deals with similar problems

t. soyboy

just go back to your safe space echo chamber
you obviously aren't smarter than the niggers that you hate so much

>Warp Drives
Cool!
>Teleporters AKA Transporters
Sweet!
>Phasers
Awesome!
>Belief in God and usage of money
Now that's just ridiculous!

>Christianity has plenty to answer for that they've never been called on.

Like what? Because terrorist actions are condemned by the bible while encouraged by the quran.

>McVeigh was executed on June 11, 2001. He should have served life without parole instead, as a living reminder of the type of viciousness the extreme right is capable of.
Blowing up building is still not enough for execution to these people. It a makes it sound like he would be on display in some kind of zoo. Also, only half of the people on the list where Christian and it was mostly hits on specific people.

So what's your solution to all of that?

How do you convince them that studying and being a role model for society is acting black?

Because they know it isn't.

>Have to go back 30 years to get 10 attacks that kill even a single person
Muslims beat this total every year.

Get the fuck out of here with your kermit the frog 'sips tea' meme, faggot

But that's wrong and it's been wrong for the last 40 years.

The "systematic whitey" is a democratic campaign point and nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU

>Egypt was black
Not then and not now

Had some Jehovah's Witnesses show up to my door recently. They handed me some flier and left. Very polite. I wish all religions behaved in such a way.

man I'm not even living in the same country, if I could come up with a simple solution we wouldn't even be talking about it

>youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU
I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove

>film takes place in the future
>Islam doesn't rule the world
So unrealistic.

Interesting enough, most of the "joints" that you "run" are for nolife interests like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

true, most Sup Forumstards are huge pussies

you just know that when they're outspoken about their edgy opinions irl, all anyone has to do is to say "EXCUSE ME?" and they will just curl up and start apologising. If you keep on pushing you can even make them cry, like announcing to everyone that "HEY, user THINKS HITLER WAS RIGHT". Because if there's one thing they fear, its being exposed. Like a dog barking at a bear.

>That soyboy is moving in on our tendies supply. I want him DEAD you hear me? DEAD!

>it's becoming increasingly irrelevant
No it isn't. Wake the fuck up, Islam is spreading farther and farther. You atheists thought killing Christianity would bring about an age of atheistic enlightenment but instead it has just made room for Islam. I hope you enjoy living in a caliphate.

lol the kid on the right reminds me a bit of Martin Sellner
he's the leader of the identitarian movement in austria

I'd honestly take a caliphate over a state that tries to turn children into trannies.

I would rather live in a wholesome Christian nation but you retards fucked all of that up. Now the choices are degeneracy or Islam. Fuck you.

>a state that tries to turn children into trannies.
why is Sup Forums always acting like as if that was the norm anywhere just because of some cherry picked cases, it's literally always the same maybe 5 pictures
if you actually start believing in memes you've spend too much time on Sup Forums

I wasn't the user you were responding to, but I agree with you on the wholesome Christian nation.

Oh, that's good.

>It's just a few cases!
Does that change the fact that the state is trying to turn children into trannies?

dailysignal.com/2017/06/27/new-law-canada-remove-kids-parents-reject-transgender-ideology/
Hmmmmmmmmmm

>man I'm not even living in the same country, if I could come up with a simple solution we wouldn't even be talking about it
Then shut up with your pointless naysaying.

>i'm not sure what this is supposed to prove
It's a black guy telling you that blacks are not systematically oppressed and he backs it up well. Actually watch it you cunt.

god you are pathetic.

identitarianism is pretty much just another word for white supremacism

it's not surprising that losers consider their own skin color a superior attribute in lack of personal achievements

Worship Kelly or get cut and bleed.
If you truly believe in Kelly you will be healed.

They are white

>says increasingly desperate soyjin for the 30th time this thread

so you've found one guy that shares your opinion
wow congratulations

those look like a good group of friends

>muh poverty
Then explain why African countries are much poorer than their colonial versions.

>all he can do is act like a baby

This is why you're losing.

Somebody, please, anybody, kill these people.

The white pussy thing is due to the fact a white male will go to prison if he beats the shit out of a nigger yet a nigger can stab you or even give you brain damage but hes the oppressed one here.